Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 124

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 102092 times)

ravenoid-ish

• \_(ツ)_/
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #1410 on: August 01, 2017, 04:46:54 AM »

intense, sounds like the plot to a ameture webseries
BOTTOM TEXT

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1411 on: August 01, 2017, 04:49:47 AM »

well if the dream is the worst case scenario, then it'll be less bad then people literally getting cut open while waiting in line for a roller coaster. thats... a plus i guess?
That's one way to think of it

Dreams with time travel and giant evil robots are the best

|ĸιrα|

• Dost thou comprehend?
« Reply #1412 on: August 01, 2017, 04:50:59 AM »

I think pokemon were involved too lmao

Twist the bones and bend the back
Trim him of his baby fat
Give him hair black as black
Just...like...this

ravenoid-ish

• \_(ツ)_/
« Reply #1413 on: August 01, 2017, 04:59:54 AM »

bruh even better
BOTTOM TEXT

GeeBeezy

« Reply #1414 on: August 01, 2017, 08:06:22 AM »

I had a wild dream that I was with my sorority sisters and it was my best friends birthday so we all went out but then we were in a setting kind of like a mix between the 100 and that marketplace from the hunger games so we were like wandering around there but then there was an attack by these things that kind of looked like star wars clones and they sent us to the future where everything looked the same but it was all empty and then some stuff I cant remember much of happened but we were running around with a fraternity and there were these two that were apparently in love but wouldn't admit it (*skinny love plays in the bg*) and then the clone things came back?? Ugh then from there its blurry cuz I didn't think enough about it when I woke up

That's wild.
抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

and suddenly I wasnt a fish anymore I was omnipresent

And chacha real smooth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35fBK7kCTgU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzClLu8DXlM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzcQxRr1cSw

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1415 on: August 04, 2017, 06:42:12 AM »

Y'all ready to hear a long-ass nonsensical dream? No? Ok then

So every night before I go to sleep I imagine myself falling asleep in this seaside motel that my family and I visit sometimes in the [Florida] Keys, just cause it's relaxing and helps me sleep. Except this time I actually woke up there in my dream, and my family said we had to leave, except we kept driving south instead of up. Sitting in the back of the car was making my sick, so I said I would just get out and fly the rest of the way. My parents said I couldn't fly, but I said that since it was my dream I could, just not if they were watching me. So I finally was able to get off the ground after falling into the water several times, but then I got tired and had to take a break, so I landed in this construction site. The workers were eating Chick Fil A and said they'd give me some if I got them a pirated copy of the newest season of Game of Thrones, since none of them had HBO. I said okay, so I flew to the restaurant that my parents were eating their lunch at, and their waitress was the red-headed lady from GoT whose name escapes me. For some reason she had the DVDs on her so I just kidnapped her and gave the workers the DVDs and I got free lunch in return. Then I met up with my parents once we got to the place we were staying at overnight (idk why it was a multiple day trip since the Keys aren't that long but w/e), and when I got up in the morning for some reason Danny DeVito was there, and Magneto, and the UF (University of Florida) recruiter lady, who stocked our fridge with Gatorade while we were sleeping with a new flavor called Void Gatorade. Anyway in this dream I had psychic powers, so while I was asleep (in the dream) I dreamed that the people from the restaurant were chasing us down because they thought we were criminals, even though technically I was a criminal because I pirated Game of Thrones and kidnapped the waitress. And we'd get arrested at noon, so we had to leave before then. We all piled into the car and were gonna escape but then we decided to rob a bank for some reason. Danny DeVito was our getaway man; me, my dad, and Magneto were gonna do the robbery, UF recruiter lady was our "guy in the chair", and my mom was gonna look for restaurants to eat at after the crime was finished. Before we went in tho the UF recruiter lady revealed that she had taken some of the Void Gatorade, and that if we drank it our powers would be enhanced. I drank it and since I was psychic I was able to see into her past, and I saw that she used to have flight powers too but then she was raped and hasn't been able to since. That's a fallen angel metaphor if there ever was one. And then we both started crying and everyone else was so confused and then Magneto drank the Gatorade and we went into the bank. My dad and I were supposed to do the actual robbing while he disabled the systems and unlocked everything. So while we did that we were talking about what we were gonna do with the money and I said I wanted to invest it in a retirement plan and my dad was like "ur not old enough to have a retirement plan, it's too risky anyway" even though I'm literally psychic so there's zero risk. And then we found this vault filled entirely with dentist office freebies and then I was psychically alerted that the police were coming so we just took that and whatever expensive looking bank stuff we could hold and ran. Then my mom took us to this place called Hobo's Cafe but it was nothing like the real one and they had a hobo mascot who turned out to be the Chief of Police in disguise who tried to poison us with a mango key lime pie by putting spoiled milk in it, but my mom remembered from last time that the pie wasn't that good so we got another dessert instead and his evil plan was foiled
Tl;dr had flying and psychic powers; pirated Game of Thrones for some construction workers; robbed a bank with my parents, Magneto, Danny DeVito, and a Gatorade lady

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #1416 on: August 04, 2017, 07:33:17 AM »

Why did you kidnap the entire waitress instead of just taking the DVDs?
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1417 on: August 04, 2017, 07:55:12 AM »

Because 1) the latter would require fighting her for the DVDs (a fight which I may not win) and causing a scene inside the restaurant and 2) think of how much more food they'd give me if I brought a real life Game of Thrones character and the DVDs.
Also, I love how you say the "entire" waitress as if I could just kidnap an arm or a leg

|ĸιrα|

• Dost thou comprehend?
« Reply #1418 on: August 10, 2017, 03:58:02 AM »

I had a nightmare that all my makeup brushes got ruined and I had to use all my new york money to buy new ones

Twist the bones and bend the back
Trim him of his baby fat
Give him hair black as black
Just...like...this

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1419 on: August 10, 2017, 07:42:58 PM »

Had a dream where I was absolutely convinced that solipsism was true and that reality was just a projection of my mind. And then I woke up and realized that it was true since in a dream reality is just a projection of the mind, but it's still. Easing with me. I don't want it to be true 9_9

Also had a dream that Coraline was a real story about an abusive stepmom who literally sewed our kids eyes and lowkey can't go back to sleep now

GeeBeezy

« Reply #1420 on: August 11, 2017, 06:48:29 PM »

Had a dream where I was absolutely convinced that solipsism was true and that reality was just a projection of my mind. And then I woke up and realized that it was true since in a dream reality is just a projection of the mind, but it's still. Easing with me. I don't want it to be true 9_9

Also had a dream that Coraline was a real story about an abusive stepmom who literally sewed our kids eyes and lowkey can't go back to sleep now

Pfft that's not scary-

I had a nightmare that all my makeup brushes got ruined and I had to use all my new york money to buy new ones

抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

and suddenly I wasnt a fish anymore I was omnipresent

And chacha real smooth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35fBK7kCTgU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzClLu8DXlM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzcQxRr1cSw

ravenoid-ish

• \_(ツ)_/
« Reply #1421 on: August 23, 2017, 05:58:38 AM »

Alrighty this was one of the more disturbing dreams i've had, not because it was a nightmare but because it was one of those dreams that feel real up until u wake up. Important context: last night i was sleeping over at a friend's place, and her older brother also had 2 of his friends sleeping over at the same time. In the dream, Brother Friend #1 woke me and my friend up really early in the morning and asked us to go to the grocery store with him. We didn't want to, but then he told us that they ran out of dog food for my friend's dogs and we panicked and agreed. So me, my friend, her brother, and both of his friends stole my friend's dad's truck and went to The Dream Grocery Store, which for some reason was located in Big Ben? idk what that was about. At some point it started storming and the Big Ben grocery store started flooding, and we all freaked out and started climbing up the shelves so we wouldn't drown. But then me and my friend were like fuck it and jumped into the water anyway. I don't really remember what happened after that, but i think it was really close to the plot of this movie https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbie:_Mermaidia . Also at some point we found Brother Friend #2's drowned corpse, but like it wasn't that big of a deal in the dream for some reason?

yeah idk, im still kinda weirded out by the whole thing
BOTTOM TEXT

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1422 on: August 23, 2017, 06:00:16 AM »

... :o

ravenoid-ish

• \_(ツ)_/
« Reply #1423 on: August 23, 2017, 06:10:09 AM »

yyeeeeaaaahhhhh