Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 46561 times)

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #1665 on: November 30, 2017, 02:09:13 AM »

I dreamt that I was apparently some kind of detective because this woman named Rita (can't remember her last name) came to me claiming that her ex-boyfriend had murdered someone (who was the victim?? Never found out!) and she needed my help to prove it. I don't remember the details of the evidence and all that because it made only dream-sense and not real sense, but it involved trying to determine room numbers at a hotel, scraps of paper, calls on my flip phone, and Rita needing to use the bathroom a suspicious amount. Eventually I determined that rather than Rita's ex having murdered anyone, Rita had murdered her ex. I confronted her with it and once she realized she wouldn't be able to talk her way out, she attacked me and I was saved by some random jogger who happened to come past.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Ceres

• Orangé Tong
« Reply #1666 on: December 01, 2017, 01:49:36 PM »

That actually sounds like an awesome detective story

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #1667 on: December 01, 2017, 02:26:20 PM »

Except for the deus ex machina of the jogger at the end it could be :o
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

Ceres

• Orangé Tong
« Reply #1668 on: December 02, 2017, 04:58:57 AM »

I dunno, I feel like like even that could work if you played it right? I'd watch/read the heck outta that

I had a dream involving three friends and I taking a trip to Hawaii and losing our luggage, several anime characters arguing over who was the best MILF/DILF(?), a motorcycle chase (possibly involving the luggage and definitely involving the anime characters), the family sitcom The Middle canonically crossing over with Death Note where the kids and the mom tried to kill the dad, a corporate scheme to ruin Walmart (which in The Middle the dad was responsible for, and that's why they were trying to kill him), the animated movie Sing, and a debate on here about OT6s. I don't remember much but it was pretty wild

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #1669 on: December 07, 2017, 01:38:14 AM »

My dream started off good because I got accepted into Stanford! I went to get a tour of the campus and the first thing they showed me was their room of very large crickets. Like, horse-sized crickets, and their queen cricket who was like the size of a bus. The room was like a sauna, so steamy I could barely see through the glass. Being in a dream, I just went “sweet, giant crickets, where’s my room?” So they showed me to my room. My roommates were someone who in real life I met at summer camp (S) and a friend from school (N). We had to take an elevator down to our room, because as it turned out, our room was inside the giant cricket room. S had been here a while so they were really chill with it and said hi to the second-largest cricket, but N and I were like uuuuuuh. Then S showed us to our actual room and it was’t really a room, it was a rickety seven-story structure of rotting wood that looked like it was made by children. N and I explored it for a while, getting pretty nervous, until S suddenly got alarmed and told us to leave. Apparently, because someone hadn’t eaten their marshmallows, there was now a mudslide/lava flow and the crickets were angered. So we left and met our fourth roommate (also someone I know in real life, C) and he was just. Kinda traumatized to see us coming at him full-tilt pursued by lava and very large crickets. He fainted and I caught him and we crammed into the elevator. On the way up, S texted someone and when we got to the top, there was a getaway vehicle (on the way down, the top of the elevator was indoors, but now it opened onto the street). We all piled in and made a break for it with my real-life English teacher driving. Then we argued about the end of the world and the difference between audiobooks and audio dramas and then I was woken up by my text tone.

- Catvomitsky

Ceres

• Orangé Tong
« Reply #1670 on: December 07, 2017, 02:44:52 AM »

That happened :o The crickets thing sounds terrifying

Julia The Bookworm

• There are choices in life, and I take some of them
« Reply #1671 on: December 08, 2017, 02:28:17 PM »

I had a dream that I fell in love with an android ( except everyone called it a robot in the dream.) Some dude said the android was evil, the android told me that they changed.

Then, the android kissed me while we where standing on a porch. I started questioning whether or not I actually loved her, after that, I woke up.

And that was my very YA novel like dream. :P

Ceres

• Orangé Tong
« Reply #1672 on: December 08, 2017, 02:47:12 PM »

Oh my gosh, that's amazing. Imagine your OTP

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #1673 on: December 08, 2017, 02:53:13 PM »

She only confessed that she was an Android after her batteries started dying and she needed to get a charger out of a car.

It was so weird.

Ceres

• Orangé Tong
« Reply #1674 on: December 08, 2017, 02:54:30 PM »

So you didn't know she was an android? Or you did, but she just didn't tell you? I am way too invested in this :P

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #1675 on: December 08, 2017, 03:00:52 PM »

XXD

I didn't know, I didn't care? I'm pretty sure I just said okay and went to go get the charger out of the car.  :P

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #1676 on: December 08, 2017, 03:04:50 PM »

That could be a really cute rom com :O “Oh shoot gotta run my girlfriend’s battery is running out”

- Catvomitsky

Ceres

• Orangé Tong
« Reply #1677 on: December 08, 2017, 03:08:50 PM »

That could be a really cute rom com :O “Oh shoot gotta run my girlfriend’s battery is running out”
^^^This

Ceres

• Orangé Tong
« Reply #1678 on: December 11, 2017, 04:44:28 AM »

I had a dream that I made a mathematical formula for the perfect OTP (kinda like the formula for the perfect girlfriend in that one John Green book) and I don't really remember what it was but I'm tempted to try and make a formula now

ravenoid-ish

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #1679 on: December 11, 2017, 05:50:07 AM »

putting ur math degree to good work (u r getting a math degree right)
(insert something cute/witty/philosophical here)
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113