Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 118

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 54601 times)

Ceres

• nothing nkight
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #1710 on: February 12, 2018, 05:01:29 AM »

YOOOO I JUST HAD THE CRAZIEST DREAM EVER. So it started out where I was watching a trailer for the Zootopia sequel that Pixar was making instead of the Incredibles 2, and it was also going to be an unofficial sequel to the Fifty Shades trilogy and the Ice Age pentalogy. And I was like "this seems like the most terrible thing ever" but suddenly I was sucked into the world and IT WAS AWESOME, like it was based on a mermaid society set in Ancient Greek times that was being visited by aliens who wanted to bring together the best of human culture, so they used time travel to bring together the animals from the ice age, people and architecture from the height of Persian, Byzantine, and Japanese culture, modern medicine, and intelligent talking animal societies from the far future...and also my family somehow. And orcs. Obviously this was destroying the cool Greek mermaid land and they had to come up with some way to stop it, so they put Jeanine from Divergent in charge of their society and she turned it into this strict Dystopia that was kind of like The Giver. Basically no one was allowed to learn other languages, fall in love with anyone from the other times, or have sex with anyone from the other times, anything like that. And my cousin became a belly dancer and was eating the alien cheese and crackers and my mom was freaking out lmao. Anyway then I went to the mystic/dentist to see if I could stop it, and I had to undergo a trance where I'd roleplay all the deities from all the different times and cultures and get them to sail away on the boat from Kubo and the Two Strings. Also John Lassiter was the god of Zootopia lmao. But then I got stuck in the trance when someone spilled lime juice in my eyes and had to marry Satan.

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #1711 on: February 12, 2018, 08:32:40 AM »

You have very vivvid and strange dreams.

|ĸιrα|

• ᴴᵃᵛᵉ ᶜᵒᵘʳᵃᵍᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵇᵉ ᵏᶤᶰᵈ
« Reply #1712 on: February 19, 2018, 03:01:03 AM »

I dreamt I was at some food truck festival and all my friends were running the food trucks but also were going around and trying everything and my Big came over to me with her friends and irl we had gone out on Thursday and I drove, but ny big told everyone I had been high and they all got really mad at me and one of the girls said she was going to tell standards (which is like the disciplinary board of the sorority and my best friend is on it so lmao to them) and I got super mad and was like I'm not talking to you anymore so I left and then I was walking around and wound up in one of my classrooms that isn't actually a classroom of mine for a class I apparently was in but had never been to with a professor I'd never seen, and we had a test that day that I hadn't studied for and ahhh it was a lil bit of a stressful dream. Also my friend from hs was pregnant and you know how sometimes you can see the baby moving? Yeah her baby's whole head stuck out and it was weird. Like. Alien. Weird.

Where there is goodness, there is magic

GentlemanBesly

« Reply #1713 on: March 07, 2018, 03:08:03 PM »

When you said Big with a capital B I immediately thought of Hypnotize by The Notorious B.I.G. Is his ghost in your sorority? If so how where do I join how do I sign up for this prestigious association?

ジャガイモはセクシーで

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #1714 on: March 10, 2018, 02:45:28 AM »

So I was acting in some thing where I was going off about weather patterns in a melodramatic fashion when I ran into my mom frantically looking for pictures of me as a kid. I helped her find them while she explained to me that my college needed pictures of me for some pre-yearbook thing. She then gave me this absurdly long list of rules the picture had to follow, including:
- no yellow dresses
- no “action poses,” and especially no hiking
- no fish or representations of fish visible in the photo
- no pictures of this one president (who never existed in real life)
So I helped mom ascertain that my photo followed all the rules and went back to my acting.
Time cut to my arrival at college, bag full of books and hopeful young eyes. My older sister (which I don’t have) convinced me that there were demons on campus almost immediately, so I panicked and jumped into the water. Unfortunately, the water contained a belligerent mermaid the size of a whale, who immediately tried to eat me. I managed to out-swim the mermaid all the way home, where I cried to my mom about it. My mom asked if I was sure the mermaid wasn’t a tortilla chip. I was offended at the suggestion, but we went outside to check and the mermaid was, in fact, a tortilla chip.
The dream also included, however these fit in: a trip to the aquarium; shopping for a frilly green skirt, but only finding very short black ones; and an absurd number of flowers given to me by my classmates.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Ceres

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1715 on: March 10, 2018, 04:16:10 AM »

That's one heck of a ride Pan :o

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #1716 on: March 10, 2018, 04:26:20 AM »

It was
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Ceres

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1717 on: March 12, 2018, 07:02:56 AM »

I had a dream that all my teeth were going to fall out because I didn’t get a high enough score on my AP Lang exam (even tho I actually got a 5 but apparently one of my essays scored a 2) and the only way I could stop it was to escape from this furniture store that I was suddenly and inexplicably imprisoned in. The security guards were just units of three minions in a trench coat covered in mud and sticks for camouflage and one of them was about to catch me and the people I was leading to freedom so I suggested we hide in the shower. At first I thought they didn’t see us but then it was obvious they did so I climbed up to the top of the shower and dropped down on the guard before they could catch us, and my group escaped but before I could they turned on the shower and it was just weed, like the water was filled with weed and the steam was the smoke. Then I finally found the exit and I spent the rest of the dream with my friend and my math teacher packing water bottles into this truck and I remember thinking “why do I always dream about water bottles”

GentlemanBesly

« Reply #1718 on: March 14, 2018, 08:07:33 PM »

So I was acting in some thing where I was going off about weather patterns in a melodramatic fashion when I ran into my mom frantically looking for pictures of me as a kid. I helped her find them while she explained to me that my college needed pictures of me for some pre-yearbook thing. She then gave me this absurdly long list of rules the picture had to follow, including:
- no yellow dresses
- no “action poses,” and especially no hiking
- no fish or representations of fish visible in the photo
- no pictures of this one president (who never existed in real life)
So I helped mom ascertain that my photo followed all the rules and went back to my acting.
Time cut to my arrival at college, bag full of books and hopeful young eyes. My older sister (which I don’t have) convinced me that there were demons on campus almost immediately, so I panicked and jumped into the water. Unfortunately, the water contained a belligerent mermaid the size of a whale, who immediately tried to eat me. I managed to out-swim the mermaid all the way home, where I cried to my mom about it. My mom asked if I was sure the mermaid wasn’t a tortilla chip. I was offended at the suggestion, but we went outside to check and the mermaid was, in fact, a tortilla chip.
The dream also included, however these fit in: a trip to the aquarium; shopping for a frilly green skirt, but only finding very short black ones; and an absurd number of flowers given to me by my classmates.
Same.

ジャガイモはセクシーで

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #1719 on: March 16, 2018, 01:58:18 AM »

I had a dream I turned into a vampire but it was more nosferatu style and I pulled a blood vessel out of my face and then put it back which was gross? I also rode my bike through a lot of puddles and fell in one and there was a man that could transform into a dog

GentlemanBesly

« Reply #1720 on: March 16, 2018, 02:25:48 AM »

Was he Remus Lupin?

ジャガイモはセクシーで

Ceres

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1721 on: March 16, 2018, 03:15:07 AM »

Sirius Black is the one who turns into a dog tho

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #1722 on: March 16, 2018, 03:54:20 AM »

He wasnt either of them

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #1723 on: March 27, 2018, 01:12:16 AM »

Had a zombie dream. It was very vivid and intense but i wasn't actually in it lmao I'm gonna write a story about it cuz ot was COOL

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #1724 on: April 02, 2018, 01:56:32 AM »

I'm mostly typing this out for self indulgent purposes but i really liked this dream.
First I had an awful awful nightmare so I woke up at like 4am but i fell back asleep and this is what I dreamed about lmao

Basically it started as all normal but there was suddenly some sort of apocalypse and the characters from Whats Left of Me were part of it (the rp lmao). There weren't any zombies (yet) but people were getting sick with something and it could only be transmitted by skin-to-skin contact so people just couldn't touch each other. It started to mutate though, and it was starting to make people rabid (think D4RK INSIDE or Cell by Stephen King instead of the undead) and because everyone had congregated to the beach for some reason, everyone healthy started to move inland. Safehouses started popping up, so Sam/Nate and Liesel/Kat were living in one of those, but for some godforsaken reason they decided itd be better if they broke up (even tho in the roleplay they're married now? Idk the part im rereading at they're still just dating) and so that sucked lmao so theyre like tryna be broken up and Liesel/Kat the safehouse theyre in is kinda split into two groups, those that think they need to find a cure and those that are just going to go out and fight and kill all the threats - including healthy humans, if need be. Liesel is obvi part of the cure group, but Kat is super down for bludgeoning things with a bat and Liesel honestly isnt that opposed. Both Sam and Nate kinda are, tho, and it pushes them further apart until one night Kat goes out on a hunting trip with some others and the boys come along but they end up discovering that someone from a different safehouse is basically trying to create some sort of utopia world by destroying everyone (monsters and people) except for their specific house, so a bomb goes off near their safehouse and because theyre outside they aren't hurt but they have to go somewhere else.
So they move onto another safehouse and the quad start to get closer again, being like flirty with their respectful partner all the time except one of the other girls in the house starts to take an interest in Sam and so they start to grow closer, in which case my easily-jealous Liesel starts to distance herself from Sam more while Nate and Kat keep getting closer and it starts to lead up to Sam needing to make a decision between Liesel and this other girl and when he and Liesel are talking about it he says something that makes Liesel think he chose the other girl, so she like cut him off and left and then later she decided to go on a scouting mission that seemed pretty dangerous but she just up and left??? And then i woke up!!!! Idk why my dreams always end in cliffhangers its super annoying.
Neway, Blue, if you read this i know Sam would NEVER but it made for an interesting and dramatic dream that I wanna write a oneshot of lmao

Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 118