Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 56487 times)

|ĸιrα|

• ᴴᵃᵛᵉ ᶜᵒᵘʳᵃᵍᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵇᵉ ᵏᶤᶰᵈ
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #1740 on: April 20, 2018, 01:12:35 AM »

It was super weird.

Where there is goodness, there is magic

BlueberryDoughnut

• Knife Wife, Keeper of the Holy Bun
« Reply #1741 on: April 20, 2018, 01:21:05 AM »

Well all right then
Climb these hills, I'm reaching for the heights
And chasing all the lights that shine
And when they let you down, you'll get up off the ground
Morning rolls around and it's another day of sun

~ La La Land ~

GentlemanBesly

« Reply #1742 on: April 21, 2018, 01:04:41 PM »

Blue that's iconic.

So at first my dream started off and I was back on my equestrian team except my entire sorority was on it now and my little was joking about how even tho i was the best at reining she was gonna beat me cuz we had similar show jackets (even tho on college equestrian teams everyone has the same show shirt) and I was like haha sure whatever. Then one of my really good friends was like "hey my parents have a surprise for you" and I've never met her parents but i was like okay so I went to go see what it was and it was at the stables and it was a huge surprise party! They'd bought me new boots and stuff and it was all super fun and my parents video chatted me cuz they were out of town (which they are irl) and I was super excited to talk to them but then they actually showed up there and it was awesome! And then toward the end there was this super duper cute boy that wanted to give me a ride home and I was like yeah ofc so I got in his truck and at first it was super normal but then it changed to a horse-drawn carriage (not a fancy one, more like a chuckwagon) and he was driving it, which was equally fun. So then we came up to an arena that was having and ice competitiom (i guess in my head it was where you had to drive a team of horses over ice?) and we watched that with his family and his sisters kept talking to me about him so then he went to go watch by himself and i went over and he kissed me but THEN (here it gets exciting okay) THEN it changed and there was suddenly a zombie? Just one zombie but it was super dangerous and so around it you always had to be eating, but you could only take a bite every time you were 25 steps ahead of the zombie exactly. If you were 24 or 26 steps ahead and took a bite, it would kill you. And so we were in this like community where every room had food in it and everyone was constantly moving and taking bites to avoid getting attacked and this went on for a while, but then we figured out that if you had any open wounds (even a tiny scratch) on yourself and you showed it to the zombie, it would leave you alone. So everyone scratched themselves and because the zombie could no longer kill anyone it started going back to normal.

Iconic. Write a book, I'd read it.

ジャガイモはセクシーで

"Mmph." says Romeo, who in the night has released a special enzyme to digest his own face and fuse himself to Juliet.

Ceres

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1743 on: April 26, 2018, 09:10:03 AM »

I had a dream I was filling out a tax form after I got home from a martial arts class. I told my dad and he said itís like the noodle dream from Kung Fu Panda but with taxes

|ĸιrα|

• ᴴᵃᵛᵉ ᶜᵒᵘʳᵃᵍᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵇᵉ ᵏᶤᶰᵈ
« Reply #1744 on: May 09, 2018, 01:36:33 AM »

So parts of my dream are kinda spotty but I was at someone's house and there was this lady there with her boyfriend but when she wasn't looking her boyfriend was making out with some other girl that was there and so i went and stopped them and then the boyfriend dumped his gf and left but the girl he was making out with stayed and the ex-gf didn't know he had been cheating so she was just like crying and a lot of people left but the other girl stayed and was hanging out and then decided to tell her what happened so then they all were crying and they ordered a pizza and the pizza guy started crying so I went downstairs and a bunch of my friends from HS were there with a cat and a dog so I played with a dog and we were in a weird like townhome complex but it was all indoors? So like when I walked downstairs and went out there were other rooms in a hallway that were other people's homes and this really cute guy walked past with his dog to go walk it and so I talked to him but then all ny friends were like "come on clare class is starting" so I went with them and when we got upstairs all the crying people were gone and there was a professor and he gave me a big stack of papers and was like "grade these" and they were math tests that all my sorority sisters had taken so I went to another room to grade them even though I had no idea what to do?? So yeah and then my friend came in and was like freaking out and idk what about but then my other friend confessed their undying love for me like angrily and for some reason I suddenly had a wax figure of myself and it was weird and then I woke up

Where there is goodness, there is magic

GentlemanBesly

« Reply #1745 on: May 12, 2018, 02:27:16 PM »

Your dreams are all trips.

ジャガイモはセクシーで

"Mmph." says Romeo, who in the night has released a special enzyme to digest his own face and fuse himself to Juliet.

Ceres

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1746 on: May 12, 2018, 10:50:04 PM »

I had a dream they had a presidential election in 2018 for some reason and all the candidates were these weird people, like there was this 98 year old physics professor lady whose face was covered in warts, and this old lady who thought she was a ghost, and this babushka lady who didnít even speak English, and this guy who always wore a Thanos cosplay, and this guy named Lambardos who looked like the Sicilian guy from The Princess Bride constantly referred to himself as a smol ace bean, and Jill Stein and Gary Johnson were married and they cosplayed the Lorax and the Onceler I think?, and online there was a huge Lambardos fandom where theyíd make edits and headcanons for him and ship him with Bernie Sanders except one half of the fandom said it was problematic because he was ace and also literally no one knew anything about his political views.
Also I worked as a nurse in a medical clinic and I accidentally drew too much blood from some kids, one of which was young Shuri from Black Panther, and then Hillary Clintonís ghost was there, except she looked like pre-2008 Hillary Clinton aka approximately 20 years younger, and gave me some peanut M&Ms and walked away with Bill Clintonís ghost, and they had this really genuine reunion in the middle of this clinic where everyone was scrambling to get these kids a blood transfuion, and then the nurse fed them the M&Ms through one of those medical forcefeeding tubes and said something about Lambardos blessing them and that wa where I woke up

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #1747 on: May 12, 2018, 11:42:59 PM »

Whhhh
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Ceres

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1748 on: May 13, 2018, 02:27:12 AM »

Oh and Pan you were a huge Lambardos fan. You PMed me all the trending videos of theories about him

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #1749 on: May 13, 2018, 02:53:31 AM »

Honestly that seems in character
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Ceres

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1750 on: May 20, 2018, 03:31:03 AM »

I dreamt I was fasting for Ramadan but I woke up late so I couldnít eat but at like 5 pm I was starting to get dizzy from not eating so I bought a tub of Italian ice from my uncle and then my family and some sentient mushrooms showed up to scold me (this was all at JA Biztown for some reason) and then Joan of Arc appeared and she and her disciples were going to protect me and it was so badass but then I woke up

BlueberryDoughnut

• Knife Wife, Keeper of the Holy Bun
« Reply #1751 on: June 06, 2018, 03:02:46 AM »

I dreamed that I was pregnant, and I was at the doctor's getting a checkup to make sure baby and I were both healthy, and for some reason the doctor herself didn't give any information, she would just plug numbers or whatever into a machine and we would interact with the machine via touch screen prompts. So anyway, the doctor gives me a number to put into the machine, and for whatever reason I didn't like that number, so I altered it. And the machine suggested I have an abortion because my life was in danger. So I turned to the doctor lady and I'm like, "Hey, it wants me to terminate the pregnancy, but that's not an option, you feel me?" And she goes, "Why?" So I start explaining all the reasons I'm pro-life, and she just goes, "No, no, not that; why's it telling you to terminate?" And I had to explain with a straight face that I thought her numbers were stupid and so I put in my own, and that's when she suggested I visit another practice. So when I woke up this morning, it took me a minute to remember that I'm not actually pregnant, and I don't need to find a new prenatal doctor.
Climb these hills, I'm reaching for the heights
And chasing all the lights that shine
And when they let you down, you'll get up off the ground
Morning rolls around and it's another day of sun

~ La La Land ~

Ceres

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1752 on: June 14, 2018, 01:57:55 AM »

I had a dream that I was at the EPCOT Mexico pavilion looking for a glass figurine for my mom, except I was going to steal it since I was a thief, who stole documents by posing as a lawyer, and I was also working for the mafia? And this was all in a Corpse Bride/Coco crossover, and the skeleton potion dude needed the glass figurine to make a potion, which he would then fry a tortilla in and feed it to Victor. But then I got stuck inside this bathroom and decided to check my hair in the mirror, and noticed that my reflection was slightly off. I then figured that since it was a dream, my brain didnít have the graphics capabilities to make an exact reflection, but to compensate it gave me a great singing voice. So I proceeded to belt out the audition song from La La Land in my awesome dream voice. Then a bus picked me up, and suddenly I was on a field trip led by an evil teacher, who was being verbally abusive to my friend, so everyone on the bus was writing protest signs about her. I wasnít even supposed to be on the trip but I was like two seconds from losing it on this lady, but then we stopped at a Legoland, and one of the statues turned into a spirit guardian from Coco and rampaged the evil teacher. Never got the figureine but it was a fun dream

GentlemanBesly

« Reply #1753 on: June 14, 2018, 09:33:15 AM »

I dreamed up an alternative version of Infinity War. Hulk fell to his death but Banner was fine, Corvus Glaive betrayed Thanos and assembled the gauntlet himself. Captain America beat Glaive to death and knocked him off of a floating island in Wakanda before being saved by Iron Man. It was wild.

ジャガイモはセクシーで

Ceres

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1754 on: June 20, 2018, 02:47:03 AM »

Had a dream my grandpa was marrying this Vietnamese lady he met in Nam (he didnít fight in Nam irl) and reconnected with through FB and they were having a Pakistani themed wedding and the guests had to wear hijabs and all the Muslim people from my work were there and I was scared they were going to criticize me for putting on my hijab wrong so I ran away to the Florida Keys (idek how) but then I got lost and ended up in Italy?? And I had the power to clean fish tanks by sending vibrations through the water with my hand so I got a job at this aquarium but this other girl there had a power that would make weird things grow? These nightmarish things were spontaneously generating so this other girl with a death power killed them and I cleaned their remains out of tank. And then the other girl turned into this horrible sea monster so I booked it and hid in this clock tower that turned out to be a disguise for Buzzfeed Italy headquarters.
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119