Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 125

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 107971 times)

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #1785 on: September 29, 2018, 02:47:29 AM »

I had a dream I was talking to some dude online and mentioned I write, and he replied that he was 6’7” and that one of his ancestors was a viking who wrote one thing one time on a ribbon and wove it into his beard, so he gets writing and even in the dream I was like,, this is satire, right
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1786 on: September 29, 2018, 04:22:51 AM »

I’m in the car with my roommate and she’s on speakerphone with her parents and I read that and busted out laughing like a madwoman

That needs to be a character or a story or a meme or SOMEthing

Lexa-Wa

« Reply #1787 on: September 30, 2018, 02:55:00 PM »

Okay, so I've never posted in here because I have the weirdest dreams but now I really want to start sharing them with people. They are so entertaining and extremely vivid but also hard to explain too bare with me.

So my last dream I remember was actually right before I woke up to start getting ready for work. In my dream, I was 18 again (I'm almost 21 now) and I was all dressed up in this red, sparkly ball gown, surrounded by other girls in similar gowns. I then remember I joined my first beauty pageant just to try it before I aged out completely (apparently I was also still in high school). So I am in this great big hall, full of girls of all ages in different dresses. The younger girls are called away and then so am I with my age group. My age group all goes into a dining for some reason and sits down. Now, this dining room is really ornate, with big chairs and murals on the ceiling like an old historical theater. A speaker appears out of nowhere and starts giving us quick pageant lessons. Soon she picks out me because I am hardly paying attention. Food had poped up (of course I'd be more interested in the food) and I was eating instead of giving her my attention. She asks for the plate and I intend on giving her the food but then it spills. I get up to try and start cleaning it up but my dress is too big and I knock over the chair and I fall on my butt. I try again to pick up the stuff but right as I was trying to get off the floor my alarm to get ready for work goes off. I found this dream rather entertaining and it definitely reflects on how I felt about myself when I was 18. Fluster, messy and really in love with red ball gowns. That

« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 03:28:22 PM by Lexa-Wa »
All I need is my cats.

GeeBeezy

« Reply #1788 on: September 30, 2018, 03:24:06 PM »

I had a dream I was talking to some dude online and mentioned I write, and he replied that he was 6’7” and that one of his ancestors was a viking who wrote one thing one time on a ribbon and wove it into his beard, so he gets writing and even in the dream I was like,, this is satire, right

Was he me? ::)

I’m in the car with my roommate and she’s on speakerphone with her parents and I read that and busted out laughing like a madwoman

That needs to be a character or a story or a meme or SOMEthing

Agreed. ;D

Okay, so I've never posted in here because I have the weirdest dreams but now I really want to start sharing them with people. They are so entertaining and extremely vivid but also hard to explain too bare with me.

So my last dream I remember was actually right before I woke up to start getting ready for work. In my dream, I was 18 again (I'm almost 21 now) and I was all dressed up in this red, sparkly ball gown, surrounded by other girls in similar gowns. I then remember I joined my first beauty pageant just to try it before I aged out completely (apparently I was also still in high school). So I am in this great big hall, full of girls of all ages in different dresses. The younger girls are called away and then so am I with my age group. My age group all goes into a dining for some reason and sits down. Now, this dining room is really ornate, with big chairs and murals on the ceiling like an old historical theater. A speaker appears out of nowhere and starts giving us quick pageant lessons. Soon she picks out me because I am hardly paying attention. Food had pooped up (of course I'd be more interested in the food) and I was eating instead of giving her my attention. She asks for the plate and I intend on giving her the food but then it spills. I get up to try and start cleaning it up but my dress is too big and I knock over the chair and I fall on my butt. I try again to pick up the stuff but right as I was trying to get off the floor my alarm to get ready for work goes off. I found this dream rather entertaining and it definitely reflects on how I felt about myself when I was 18. Fluster, messy and really in love with red ball gowns. That

I'M SO SORRY BUT I STOPPED CARING ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE AFTER READING "Food had pooped up"
抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

and suddenly I wasnt a fish anymore I was omnipresent

And chacha real smooth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35fBK7kCTgU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzClLu8DXlM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzcQxRr1cSw

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1789 on: October 01, 2018, 03:51:25 PM »

HIPSTER BEARD

Also Lexa, that dream sounds s t r e s s f u l e-e

GeeBeezy

« Reply #1790 on: October 01, 2018, 05:03:16 PM »

What aboot it

Stressfulee?
抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

and suddenly I wasnt a fish anymore I was omnipresent

And chacha real smooth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35fBK7kCTgU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzClLu8DXlM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzcQxRr1cSw

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1791 on: October 01, 2018, 05:06:37 PM »

I dunno, I’m just happy to see that meme resurge

I didn’t realize that’s what it looked like I typed e.e

Reenie-La

« Reply #1792 on: October 24, 2018, 01:38:43 PM »

Recently I dreamed about apples that weren't mine, but I was supposed to take care of.

Mara-la

• strange fruit
    • Instagram
« Reply #1793 on: November 01, 2018, 03:31:25 PM »

Ok so I keep having this very vivid recurring dream. I can’t remember it all, but basically, the world is controlled by this faceless humanoid robot. The robot teleports if you will by travelling through the Internet. Some public places, you can “see”  the Internet, as the data is shown on screens above. The dream always ends with me walking down a hall with those screens above me, and the robot floating along towards me from the opposite direction in an ominous borderline threatening sort of way.
Member since April 24th 2010.
----------------------------------
Author of "We All Come Home"
Short story; pub. March 2018
in Scarborough Fair Magazine
www.youtube.com/maragrace

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #1794 on: November 20, 2018, 03:41:26 AM »

I had a dream that I’d been turned into a vampire, but my biggest concern was that I was late for class because the sun burned me, and I couldn’t e-mail my professors because the touchscreen on my iPad didn’t respond to dead fingers.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Mara-la

• strange fruit
    • Instagram
« Reply #1795 on: November 21, 2018, 01:37:10 PM »

The other night I had this super vivid dream where every time I went to do something, my spine would freeze up and I would start shaking and shivering and I couldn't do anything in the dream because of it. Then when I woke up, my spine was so stiff and sore as if I actually had been shaking and shivering all night. Lo and behold, I get out of bed and just about fall over because I was shivering so bad so I had to go take a really hot shower to get myself fixed.

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1796 on: November 28, 2018, 05:09:37 PM »

I didn't get much sleep but during the little sleep I did get I dreamt that my calc professor was a communist and a sex offender but when I went to his class today he handed out the tests and drew drew little smileys in the 100% and it was so reflective of how pure he is as a person that I teared up a little about how my mind slandered him so (I blame the fact that I did math before bed and then scrolled through the political cesspools of Twitter)

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1797 on: November 28, 2018, 05:10:19 PM »

Sorry to double post but I just reread this and burst out laughing and in extremely quiet library at 1:10 am

Mara-la

• strange fruit
    • Instagram
« Reply #1798 on: November 28, 2018, 05:37:48 PM »

Ahhh I forgot to post this dream but I’m glad I wrote it down in my notes so here we go, a dream I had a few nights ago:

I was hanging out with a polka dot lemur, but he was very antagonistic. He would go and terrorize basically everyone, and he would get away with it because they thought he was darn cute. Anyway, one of the people he terrorized was this elderly man, and I was sitting in the park when I saw the elderly man chasing the polka dot lemur yelling “stop farting in my socks! You give them back you wry little animal!” But he was repeating it over and over again until the lemur put the (farted in?) socks in the garbage can next to my bench.

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #1799 on: December 20, 2018, 03:09:06 AM »

I dreamt that a bunch of people kept asking me if I'd seen an Elkwolf in Tanzania and I was like no wtf is that and I researched it and it was some ice age species related to Wildebeests and Hartebeests and I was like why would anyone think I had seen these they're extinct!!!

Higher, further, faster
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 125