Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 94675 times)

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #1830 on: February 16, 2019, 02:15:11 AM »

Yíall have some deep dreams

The other day I had a dream I went to India but it was frozen over for the first time in decades(?) and then I missed the plane. There was more but I remember thinking during the dream that itís something that would happen to Mara lmao

Mara-la

• strange fruit
    • Instagram
« Reply #1831 on: February 16, 2019, 02:25:04 AM »

BABAHAHAH OH MY GOD 😂😂
Member since April 24th 2010.
----------------------------------
Author of "We All Come Home"
Short story; pub. March 2018
in Scarborough Fair Magazine
www.youtube.com/maragrace

GeeBeezy

« Reply #1832 on: February 21, 2019, 03:40:46 PM »

That sounds like a good analyzing dream.

Thank you! but a hwhat?

Yíall have some deep dreams

The other day I had a dream I went to India but it was frozen over for the first time in decades(?) and then I missed the plane. There was more but I remember thinking during the dream that itís something that would happen to Mara lmao

Bruh, India's on all our minds I blame-

BABAHAHAH OH MY GOD 😂😂
BABAHAHAH OH MY GOD 😂😂

-THIS ONE ^
抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

and suddenly I wasnt a fish anymore I was omnipresent

And chacha real smooth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35fBK7kCTgU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzClLu8DXlM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzcQxRr1cSw

Mara-la

• strange fruit
    • Instagram
« Reply #1833 on: February 21, 2019, 04:06:57 PM »

😂 Sorry not sorry. If i had been on here in August last year youíd be stuck with Iceland :P or September, which was Austria, Italy, and France

GeeBeezy

« Reply #1834 on: February 21, 2019, 04:08:43 PM »

I love literally all of those places please stick me in here with those thanks.
抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

And chacha real smooth

Mara-la

• strange fruit
    • Instagram
« Reply #1835 on: February 21, 2019, 04:12:26 PM »

Iceland was one of my favourite places Iíve been. Mountains and large bodies of water make me feel infinitely better

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1836 on: February 21, 2019, 04:20:58 PM »

:0 Iíve been to 3/4 of those places. I havenít been to Iceland but I want to. Iíd love to hear more about it!

GeeBeezy

« Reply #1837 on: February 21, 2019, 04:32:10 PM »

Iceland was one of my favourite places Iíve been. Mountains and large bodies of water make me feel infinitely better

I've always wanted to go so badly. 9_9 Is it as cold and chilly as they say?

:0 Iíve been to 3/4 of those places. I havenít been to Iceland but I want to. Iíd love to hear more about it!

Stop flexin.
抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

And chacha real smooth

Sadie-la

• they/them
« Reply #1838 on: February 25, 2019, 10:34:15 AM »

Okay so I had this really great dream a few weeks ago.

I'm with my friend Cam and two other friends.  We go to this really fancy restaurant.  The restaurant has these bricks of candy and the server comes to your table and shaves bits of candy of various flavors onto a tray so that you can sample them.  Whichever ones you like most, you can get more of. 

It just so happens that our server is a character that is recurrent in my dreams, who looks exactly identical to my friend Cam, but does not know them and is not related to them. I get so excited that they are finally able to meet one another, but they both seem super confused and don't think they look alike at all.  They become fast friends though, and run off somewhere. 

Then, I go outside to the CLOUD FESTIVAL.  There are huge floating statues made of iridescent paint EVERYWHERE and the whole town looks like candy land and everyone just runs around grabbing globs of paint and throwing them at the sky.  The paint floats up and puffs into a shiny cloud of whichever color paint you've thrown.  Everyone keeps at it until the sun goes down and you can't see the clouds anymore.

Best dream I've had in a while.

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #1839 on: February 26, 2019, 04:54:47 AM »

I HAD A REAL MESSED UP DREAM LAST NIGHT.

It started off that I was in a department store and they had all these toys that were stupid expensive. Like, I think I was with my sister, we were shooketh. There were these things that were like Furreal friends but they were giant Guinea pigs, and the toys themselves weren't expensive (like $20) but they had like a little baby pram and house and they were like $1500!!! It was wild. So we kept walking around and then it suddenly got kind of creepy and this woman came out of nowhere and I can't remember how this came about but we were trying to help her find missing people and then all of a sudden I could see all these ghosts that a serial killer had killed and I had to find the serial killer so they could be free and as I was investigating they told me the serial killer was a man and like we started piecing things together and I figured out that the woman who originally talked to us was the serial killer and she had been disguising herself as a Nun (she wasn't a nun at first but then she was) and so we had like a showdown in some forest we suddenly were in and the ghosts were helping me and it was kinda freaky but cool and anyway Nunlady got arrested and I woke up and cuddled Eleanor and all was well

I'm like the cool, ninja sharpshooter!

GeeBeezy

« Reply #1840 on: February 26, 2019, 06:03:52 PM »

I want. To Play, this, Videogame.
抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

And chacha real smooth

Mara-la

• strange fruit
    • Instagram
« Reply #1841 on: February 27, 2019, 02:21:48 AM »

Bizarre dream incoming, but first, quick backstory as to why I was dreaming this: my friend and I both love travel and filming stuff but we have very different styles of both. Her plan in a few years is to start a 3 year hike across Canada. My plan was to drive across Canada and live in a van. I concluded that we should do part of it together, and she agreed. This is what we were talking about before I went to bed.

Soooooo the dream.

We did that. We did the trek, and then were ready to go our separate ways for our next parts of the trips. She was headed north more, and I had already been up there, and so I was headed south to the US to road trip to all of you guys individually. So Iím driving down the west coast first, and I get to the border and it turns out that while yes, Trumpís wall failed, instead there was now a moat (sp?) filled with crocodiles. So I was like crap, now what? Then some random hitchhiker dressed in banana peels (with no explanation why) comes and tells me that thereís a bridge, but to get to it, I have to convince a TALKING LAMP that I have the right to pass. This lamp is in the ocean, so I have to scuba dive to find it, only itís wintertime and so itís cold, but thankfully itís BC so itís doable. Stina comes and helps me with it because someone had to make sure the pirhanas didnít eat the boat in the meantime. I find the lamp and convince it to come back to land and then convince it to let me cross the bridge by telling it that we were friends now. My first stop in the States was Seattle because I have family there, and then from there I drove to Colorado to see Clare. Weirdly enough nothing weird happened, and the visit went nice, and we went to some travellers convention and got a free weekend trip each to Vegas, but we couldnít use them because the vouchers were for 2002 and itís obviously past that. I then drove to Echo, but for some reason she was living in Kansas? While Iím in Kansas the Wizard of Oz happened (like... it was on the news) and so we decided we couldnít stay in Kansas because it wasnít safe, so we drove up to Iowa to hide (??????). In Iowa we had a Skype call with everyone, and Rai was sad because she decided she hated the Airship Pirates RP and she wanted to delete it but another mod (I think Mercy?) was blocking her from doing it.

And then I woke up.

BlueberryDoughnut

• Knife Wife, Keeper of the Holy Bun
« Reply #1842 on: February 27, 2019, 05:47:41 AM »

I had a dream a few days ago where I was pregnant with twins, but only one survived. I woke up practically mourning a little baby boy (somehow I knew he was a boy, and the surviving baby was a girl) that never existed. And then last night, I had a dream about brother and sister twins AGAIN, this time though they were adults trapped in some crazy guy's house suffering pretty severe physical and psychological abuse. Idk what my brain is on right now but it needs to go to rehab, thanks
t-tell youw boyfwend if he says he's got beef
that i'm a vegetawian and i ain't f*cking scawed of him
she wants to touch me uwu
she wants to love me uwu
she'll neve leave me uwu, uwu, owo

Echo :)

« Reply #1843 on: February 27, 2019, 06:13:37 AM »

from there I drove to Colorado to see Clare. Weirdly enough nothing weird happened, and the visit went nice, and we went to some travellers convention and got a free weekend trip each to Vegas, but we couldnít use them because the vouchers were for 2002 and itís obviously past that.

I think this is fantastic XD  And not too surprising that I'd be somewhere other than where I live now knowing how many times I've moved.

Also, Blue, that sounds super intense.
ďHe looks," Simon had once said to Isabelle, "like he's thinking about something deep and meaningful, but if you ask him what it is, he'll punch you in the face.Ē ~CoFA

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #1844 on: February 27, 2019, 06:14:18 AM »

Well that is just wild, Blue. I looked up what dreams about twins mean and it says theyre a symbol of opposites but idk what one of them dying means

Yikes Mara lmao I wish we coulda used the Vegas vouchers, I love that city

I'm like the cool, ninja sharpshooter!
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124