Poll

who agrees?

yes =D(pick me)
- 32 (88.9%)
no(boo)
- 4 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Ugliessss!  (Read 12288 times)

Nina-Chan

Re: Ugliessss!
« Reply #150 on: March 31, 2010, 07:15:47 AM »

little imperfections in peoples faces add character (eg johnny depps nose)
i agree, my pupil is big, giving me colaboma. but without it, would i be me? noppee

MikeMagpuyo

• GRRRRRRR.
    • My blog.
« Reply #151 on: April 01, 2010, 08:44:16 AM »

Not at all  ;)

-THE WESTERFORUM'S RESIDENT ZOMBIE-

Chloe-Wa

« Reply #152 on: April 01, 2010, 09:34:15 AM »

its weird, because when you see other peoples small imperfections, you see them as a good thing, but then you scrutinise yourself and hate all the little things that make you unique (at least, thats what i think most people do) so its nice when you finally start to accept that not all of your features have to be identical to other peoples and that having individual features doesnt make you hideous (i am working on the nose issue at the moment lol)
The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud. Coco Chanel
Fashions fade, style is eternal. Yves Saint Laurent

eviethecyborg

« Reply #153 on: April 03, 2010, 03:25:17 AM »

Imperfection = Perfection
Except on a test score. Like, if I came home with a B- I wouldn't say I did perfectly even if I did do well. Numbers don't really work with that rule...
But yeah, I tend to like imperfect things.
Oh. mm. Yesh.

little imperfections in peoples faces add character (eg johnny depps nose)
Or Matthew's teeth from Muse

its weird, because when you see other peoples small imperfections, you see them as a good thing, but then you scrutinise yourself and hate all the little things that make you unique (at least, thats what i think most people do) so its nice when you finally start to accept that not all of your features have to be identical to other peoples and that having individual features doesnt make you hideous (i am working on the nose issue at the moment lol)
Exactly! You're not you without your strangenessness : )

Nina-Chan

« Reply #154 on: June 03, 2010, 07:36:52 AM »

someone is printing this :(

bklvr!!

• oh hey
« Reply #155 on: June 03, 2010, 07:44:49 AM »

very true.
Cheesecake!

Nina-Chan

« Reply #156 on: June 03, 2010, 07:46:40 AM »

very true.
yeah

bklvr!!

• oh hey
« Reply #157 on: June 03, 2010, 07:47:48 AM »

I'm now accepting that I still look like a hobbit head, but with purple in my hair. ;D I'm sorry, being called a hobbit head... it made my day.
Cheesecake!

Nina-Chan

« Reply #158 on: June 03, 2010, 07:48:21 AM »

lol
purple is icy

Chloe-Wa

« Reply #159 on: June 03, 2010, 08:25:20 AM »

lol, hobbit head :)  and i agree, purple is icy
i don't know whether i would look better or worse with a smaller nose, i hate my nose but idk if my face would look weird if i changed it
The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud. Coco Chanel
Fashions fade, style is eternal. Yves Saint Laurent
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]