Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 3010

Author Topic: Super Hero Role Play  (Read 639859 times)

Eraisuithiel

Re: Super Hero Role Play
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2010, 09:56:09 AM »

<**Bah ha ha~ I've already thought up plenty of evil antogonistic things to do~ So... are we going to be starting soon?**>

Madi-La

• i'm back bitches!!
    • my POLYVORE
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2010, 10:37:18 AM »

(yay!!! evilness!!! we have enough ppl, so im gonna start it)

Rae glanced at herself in the mirror-red leather mini skirt, leather jacket, black flame top, fishnets, and converse-she was definately ready for Senior year to end much less start. she ran a hand through her black hair, grabbed her ray bans, and dashed out

~~Westerforum's Restident Jasper Lover and Bonus Blondie~~

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2010, 10:46:55 AM »

Deimos Caine walked through the narrow city streets, staring at the sky. The sun was hidden behind the clouds, and he noticed several dead souls swirling along with them.
Not paying attention to what he was doing, he soon ran into someone. "Hey, watch it!" the other person bellowed, shoving Caine into a wall. "Th'hell was that for?" The man grabbed his shirt collar, prepared to punch him.
He didn't get the chance. Caine thrust his dagger into the man's neck and he sputtered, hitting the ground. Deimos brought the knife to his lips, and then spat the blood out. The man was obviously a drug addict- he could taste it. He had no use for this man's blood. He stepped over the body and kept walking.

Madi-La

• i'm back bitches!!
    • my POLYVORE
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2010, 11:12:58 AM »

Rae was late-it was starting to feel like a bad sitcom-so she just grabbed a Slim Jim, an two Arizonias. On her way rushing out the door she rammed straight past all three of her annoying sisters who were being total idiots

Maze-la

• Tumblr
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2010, 11:28:44 AM »

[lol sorry for being gone] Steller Nova ran up the stairs of her abondonded apartment, tired from a night of saving people. The thing that ticked her off was that even if they said thank you, she could tell they didn't care... she worked her butt off to save their stupid cats. She opened up the door to her junk-filled rooftop. One man's junk was another superhero's furniture. She sat on her old beach chair, and soaked up the sun to charge up.

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2010, 11:31:39 AM »

Supers...
Powerful freaks...
The voices of the ghosts rang in his ears, giving him a headache. So far he hadn't been able to find any victims, which annoyed him to no end. But the news he was getting from the spirits, well this changed everything. "Well, well well," he chuckled darkly. "This could prove to be fun."

Madi-La

• i'm back bitches!!
    • my POLYVORE
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2010, 11:45:51 AM »

Rae jumped inside her crappy, beat up, laquere red BMW. For just a minute every day she could imagine it was a Ferrari, but then it changed back. She hopped in. Blaring Good Charlotte loudly and headed towards school

Maze-la

• Tumblr
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2010, 11:55:28 AM »

Steller Nova stirred as bad feeling surrounded her, guilty, nervous, and evil happiness. A shadow covered her, stopping her energy recharge. People were right there, and Steller Nova could feel it, but she did not wake up.

Madi-La

• i'm back bitches!!
    • my POLYVORE
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2010, 12:01:25 PM »

(hey Cain, where r u rite now??? Can u like be at the school???)

Tori-la

• Go Special or go home!
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2010, 03:02:19 PM »

Isis was late. Again. Not like that was new for her or anything. In fact, she couldn't remember a day of school for which she hadn't been late. Oh well. It was just the hell hole anyway. She sighed. But she had to go anyway. Isis opened her eyes sleepily, and stared at the ceiling. Another day. Another sunny day. She hated the sun and all of it's warmth. She would stare at it until it froze of she could, but it hurt her eyes, even with sunglasses. Isis got dressed slowly, enjoying the silence while it lasted. Then, she made sure she had her worn black book bag, aviators, and black Puma's. Most would now be thinking, how could she afford all this nice stuff? Well, she can't. Isis was a thief. But more on the later. She through her book bag on the passenger seat of her beat up once-red Ford, and revved the engine. Ahh. There was nothing like the sound of a well tuned engine. And this wasn't it. But she could cope. Isis sped down the driveway and onto the road, breaking the speed limit and not caring. Finally, she reached Howard Holmes High. Or Hell High, as she liked to think of it. She was already 10 min late for her first class, math 12, and Miss. Nelson was gonna bite her head off. No biggy. She walked liesurly through the empty halls, her footsteps echoing. Ahh, there was her class, all waiting for her to start the test. Just the way she liked it.
"Hi ping-la"

I  Uglies/Pretties/Specials/Extras!

Madi-La

• i'm back bitches!!
    • my POLYVORE
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2010, 03:14:46 PM »

(wow...just wow)

Rae had picked up her scedule, said hey to a couple recognizable people, and managed to totally piss off her homeroom teacher in all about 4 minutes. It really wasn't her fault, but Ms. Klat had been walking past right when she opened her beautiful locker. It was decorated with lots of flames and pictures of hell, and Ms. K had thrown a fit. It ended with Rae bein late to class-which ended up being run by the one and only-and a lunch detention

kristina-la

• Be kind, be calm, be safe.
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2010, 03:17:38 PM »

Marnie got up out of bed and got ready for what would probably be a very bad day. First days usually were. Marnie and her family had just moved to this hell hole a few days ago and she was not adjusting well. She zipped down to the ocean quickly and drank some of the water for some strength. She was going to be away from it for a while. She would probably be weak. marnie grabbed her bag and headed off to the the school.

"It will never be enough! I only want to hear JaJa Ding Dong!"

Tori-la

• Go Special or go home!
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2010, 03:34:07 PM »

(wow...just wow)
[[what's wow? And are you in my math class? *asks with hopeful expression*
"Hi ping-la"

kristina-la

• Be kind, be calm, be safe.
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2010, 03:57:23 PM »

Marnie reached the school 5 minutes late. By the time she found her class she was 15 minutes late for her first class. Marnie knocked on the door to the math room and waited to be let in.

"It will never be enough! I only want to hear JaJa Ding Dong!"

Tori-la

• Go Special or go home!
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2010, 04:04:49 PM »

Isis heard the knock and groaned. Loud. A little too loud, actually. She groaned because the only seat that was left by the time she had arrived was the one that was closest to the door. And that meat she had to open the door for this late classmate of hers. This day was gonna be fan-tastic! "Miss Martin." Her teacher said testingly. "I'm going, I'm going." Isis muttered, pushing herself up and out of her chair and to the door. "Hi" She said flatly, opening the door for..... Uhhhh..... Marnie! Yeah, that's it, Marnie. Isis frowned. There was something weird about this girl. Something warm. Warm like the sun. Which was not a good thing in her book.
"Hi ping-la"

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 3010