Scott Westerfeld Forum

Author Topic: Help me support the voice of a new book for the leviathan series  (Read 202 times)

Dzheng

Maybe if we get enough people to ask for an another leviathan book. Sccot Westerfield might do it!!!!

|ĸιrα|

• bad boyfriend, damn good babysitter
Re: Help me support the voice of a new book for the leviathan series
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 01:37:52 PM »

Dope as that'd be, I feel like everything finished up really well for Leviathan in the last book.

I'm stealthy, like a ninja

Dzheng

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2018, 12:14:18 PM »

Ik but come on would you rather have Sccot Westerfield to make new books or make more about Alek and deryn
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 12:18:22 PM by Dzheng »

Chairlegs 2.0

• Wheatley, the idiot.
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2018, 10:41:05 PM »

While I see the appeal of having more content to mess around within the fandom, it just isn't there. Even looking at their relationship, there is little that hasn't been wrapped up already.
Maybe if he made more information about the world of the fandom, like another Manual of Aeronautics featuring more cool stuff, that would be cool. But story-wise, yeah nah yeah na yeah nah.
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
-Asimov

Dzheng

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2018, 07:39:47 AM »

He could still make more adventures of alek and deryn while working for Dr.Barlow

Chairlegs 2.0

• Wheatley, the idiot.
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2018, 04:41:02 PM »

Well, that's why we're here. As fanfiction writers, readers, creators, we keep the story going when Scott cannot.
Plus, there is the slim chance that the fourth book won't be as good as the other three. He could potentially shoot himself in the foot with that. \_(ツ)_/ he is doing this for a living
I just know that when I first read Leviathan, I couldn't get enough of it. My tiny little mind absorbed the characters, and I too wanted there to be more, more for me to absorb.
Now that I have - sort of - left the fandom behind me, my hunger for more gently slipped into a state of contempt. I am glad he didn't make another, and I glad that just the other day - I could recommend the series to someone because I knew it would be good.
But yes, I agree, another book would be dope, but quite unnecessary.
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
-Asimov

Dzheng

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2018, 03:58:50 AM »

Okay guys I just saw sccot Westerfield post about returning to uglies and I very much hope he plan to with the leviathan series

GentlemanBesly

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2018, 05:05:54 PM »

I would love this and have been there for it since day mcfreaking one. I actually sent him an email asking for it BEFORE I joined the forum.
To everything there is a season. This is the season of butter cookies and bunny bunbun snuggle huggles. What a bountiful season to be grateful for c: