Scott Westerfeld Forum

Author Topic: Any advice?  (Read 1111 times)

Shax

Any advice?
« on: March 30, 2011, 10:49:24 AM »

Okay... i dont have a bf right now but my ex (we still like each other... well he likes me but we used to be head over heels for each other) keeps iming me but when i get a chance to talk to him he leaves me and then signs out!!! I mean im not really supposed to talk to him and im over him but still(occasionally) have feelings for him and every time i delete him i cant take it!!! What to do!? :-[ :-\ :'(

Bekssten

• "I am a warrior but I'm a girl too."
Re: Any advice?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 12:16:41 PM »

Well maybe he keeps on leaving because he feels awkward. Normally after a break up, the relationship before is never the same. The worst thing to do is not anything about it. I once had something similar happen to me like that. Now we never even talk to each other. Another thing, dont ignore him. They feel as if they did something, or that you are mad, do not give him the wrong idea. Try not to get in deep conversations at first, just chill, and talk about what friends talk about. If i think of more stuff I will tell you.... Hope that helped a little.  :)
"The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." Psalms 34:18

Shax

Re: Any advice?
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 12:28:19 PM »

It did thank you so much  ;D