Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: Deryn/Alek-ish fanart  (Read 21759 times)

Islana

Re: Deryn/Alek-ish fanart
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2011, 07:58:17 AM »

I loved your first drawing but this one just makes me just love your fan art so much! >w<
I love how pretty Deryn is while still maintaining her boyish charm. Please keep drawing!

Eclipse-chan~

• Shoes<3
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2011, 08:06:47 AM »

LOVE<3 <3 I love how Deryn looks, shes kinda like a soccer mom.... well to me, because of the sweater and everything :P
"Because you are wooed by my dashing looks and witty charm."

“Ed, you have the dashing looks of an orangutan and the witty charm of an 80 year old man who won't stop complaining about how his dentures taste like peanuts."

-HPF and me on an RP ^^

I am hyper, hear me RAWRR<3

Bored<3

holywalrus2

• Villain, I have done thy mother
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2011, 09:17:31 PM »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
"Confused? At a loss for what to do? Wow, sounds like you're human. Good luck."

Seven

• Mad as a hatter!
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2011, 04:08:06 AM »

LOVE<3 <3 I love how Deryn looks, shes kinda like a soccer mom.... well to me, because of the sweater and everything :P

Ha, ha. Yes, yes she does.

"Have you never thought of walking Tazza yourself?"

Dr. Barlow's eyes widened a bit. "What an odd suggestion."

"Mighty unsavory," her loris said.

holywalrus2

• Villain, I have done thy mother
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2011, 06:31:45 AM »

Yuppers!
"Confused? At a loss for what to do? Wow, sounds like you're human. Good luck."

Volgers Moustache

• Hey, you see that, Yeeah, It's a MOUSTACHE! ~slap~
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2011, 09:14:37 AM »

No one can guarantee that they'll be together so why are you all implying it?
VM. You are so funny and great to be around, You make me laugh, you have the weirdest ideas and you're totally cool. I've known you for the majority of the time here, And your one of my favorite forumers. I love all the things on the 19th Century RP (PIANO SEX!!). Your characters are all smooth with

Irrel

« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2011, 09:16:52 AM »

I'm sorry, are you new to the internet? XD Shipping is a very big part of fandom, regardless of the two characters possibility of ending up together.

Seven

• Mad as a hatter!
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2011, 09:21:50 AM »

They have to end up together. They must! Otherwise I plan on writing Scott a very strongly worded letter.

Volgers Moustache

« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2011, 09:30:26 AM »

h, I"M SORRY!!!
VM. You are so funny and great to be around, You make me laugh, you have the weirdest ideas and you're totally cool. I've known you for the majority of the time here, And your one of my favorite forumers. I love all the things on the 19th Century RP (PIANO SEX!!). Your characters are all smooth with

Islana

« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2011, 10:48:51 AM »

Well it's kinda inevitable since Scott is going to add a squick of romance in the series. What other possible couples could there be? Volger and Barlow are secondary characters and wouldn't get the priority that Alek and Deryn would get on account of them being main characters.

Volgers Moustache

« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2011, 12:21:47 PM »

Yeah, I know, i get your point, but just there  has t be something else behind it. Somthing that'll get the romance all firery. Idon't want it to just end with them liing happily ever after!! There has to be something else, AnD THERE IS!

Islana

« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2011, 01:02:16 PM »

I really don't want their romance to get all firery and sappy like a trashy romance novel. but I doubt Scott would do that because he's a good writer :3 

danakairi

« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2011, 01:18:39 PM »

I really don't want their romance to get all firery and sappy like a trashy romance novel. but I doubt Scott would do that because he's a good writer :3 

Me too. And it wont. It might not even have ANY real romance in it. Though I don't know why Scott would make Deryn have a crush on Alek if it wasn't gonna go anywhere, you know?
"When you believe a thing, believe it all the way, implicitly and unquestionably" - Walt Disney

Seven

• Mad as a hatter!
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2011, 01:54:22 PM »

Me too. And it wont. It might not even have ANY real romance in it. Though I don't know why Scott would make Deryn have a crush on Alek if it wasn't gonna go anywhere, you know?

Aye

danakairi

« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2011, 02:32:09 PM »

Aye

:]
"When you believe a thing, believe it all the way, implicitly and unquestionably" - Walt Disney
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12