Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Hey! All my Westerforumers! Meet my friend, ThePotionsMaster31!  (Read 8574 times)

kay-wathesmokelives

• Sweet nightingale....
Re: Hey! All my Westerforumers! Meet my friend, ThePotionsMaster31!
« Reply #90 on: September 04, 2011, 04:18:06 AM »

Walrus? Awesome? Psssh....
When Walrus comes on, the forum gets 4.852% better. :)

Well... Is that the exact amount? I'm going to go check....  :P
Thank ya anyway.  :)
It can't be 5 percent... That would be astronomical.
Ahh... Damn. Astronomical is a real word. I was just about to go Grammar-cop on yo. :P
Are you sure? Because... *insert clever argument here*.
Can't beat a grammar nazi, and I'm one of them. I am the one that got KDE to post correctly. But I think you were there for that war.

I was. :P
Oh, trust me. In real life, I'm a Grammar Nazi. One of my friends was even more of a grammar nazi.
My friend wrote a story once with my other friend. It was printed out and she thought it was great. When I gave it back to her, it looked like I had a nose bleed there was so much red. I corrected her paper and she was like "What did you do that for!" And I said "Don't hand me grammatically incorrect papers, then."

Haha.
I look for bad grammar everywhere... That is also why I DON'T read Fan-Fiction... I would probably die of a heart attack.
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere in the world, there is a duck watching you.

"Have you not met Will Turner? He's noble, heroic- terrific soprano." Captain Jack Sparrow

holywalrus2

• Villain, I have done thy mother
Re: Hey! All my Westerforumers! Meet my friend, ThePotionsMaster31!
« Reply #91 on: September 04, 2011, 04:23:49 AM »

Walrus? Awesome? Psssh....
When Walrus comes on, the forum gets 4.852% better. :)

Well... Is that the exact amount? I'm going to go check....  :P
Thank ya anyway.  :)
It can't be 5 percent... That would be astronomical.
Ahh... Damn. Astronomical is a real word. I was just about to go Grammar-cop on yo. :P
Are you sure? Because... *insert clever argument here*.
Can't beat a grammar nazi, and I'm one of them. I am the one that got KDE to post correctly. But I think you were there for that war.

I was. :P
Oh, trust me. In real life, I'm a Grammar Nazi. One of my friends was even more of a grammar nazi.
My friend wrote a story once with my other friend. It was printed out and she thought it was great. When I gave it back to her, it looked like I had a nose bleed there was so much red. I corrected her paper and she was like "What did you do that for!" And I said "Don't hand me grammatically incorrect papers, then."

Haha.
I look for bad grammar everywhere... That is also why I DON'T read Fan-Fiction... I would probably die of a heart attack.

Naw, Most fan fiction is pretty good. 
"Confused? At a loss for what to do? Wow, sounds like you're human. Good luck."
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]