Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 110

Author Topic: LEVIATHAN FANFIC BOARD  (Read 66450 times)

tridecagirl

• It's never too late.
    • Pencil to Paper: The Daily Life of a Compulsive Writer
LEVIATHAN FANFIC BOARD
« on: January 24, 2011, 09:45:05 AM »

The full title is: The totallyfrickenawesomebiggathanyourbraincanrealizeasawesomeashuzzah Leviathan Wall of Fan Fiction/Awkward Convos
It cut it short.  >:(
Ok.. this is going to take a while, since there's a lot of them. Anyway, Here I'm compiling all of our crazy Leviathan stories, dialogues, and whatever. Look, read, and be amazed.
(PS - It's a big forum. If I missed something, PM me and I'll add it.)

Several from thread 'How I Imagine Alek Will Figure Out Deryn's Secret'
by Tridecagirl
"Aren't we almost there?" Alek asked in irritation, glancing back over his shoulder. He could barely see the Leviathan now, a shadowy hulk in the misty air. He felt uneasy, venturing this far into the unfamiliar Japanese city. People wanted him dead, after all.
Dylan sighed. "Stop complaining, your highness," he said sarcastically. Then, more seriously, "I need to tell you something. Something I should have told you a long while ago. And I couldn't rightly tell you on the ship, with everything downright mad with the preparations and all."
It was true that the Leviathan was a mess, crewmen and beasts running everywhere preparing for the takeoff as the ship headed for America. America. It seemed like such a strange place, if that foreign reporter had been any indication. Alek shuddered.
Dylan stopped. "Did you hear something?" he asked, frowning down the street.
Alek drew next to him. "No..." he began.
"Get down!" Dylan suddenly screamed, his voice raising an octave. He flung himself at Alek, and as he hit the ground he heard a shot ring out. Stunned, he barely saw the gunman race off into an alleyway. He hadn't stayed to finish the job. Strange.
"Thank you for that," he said, brushing himself off. Dylan didn't answer. Then he saw the blood, spreading from the boy's shoulder appallingly fast. "Oh no," he whispered. He didn't know how to treat wounds. But help might not get here for ages, and he couldn't carry Dylan back to the leviathan. The wound didn't look like it was anywhere vital, but the boy could die of blood loss. It was up to him.
Carefully, Alek unbuttoned the boy's shirt, reasoning that he couldn't hurt anything too badly by bandaging up the wound. As the shirt fell open, he stopped, confused. There was already a bandage tightly wrapped around Dylan's chest, although Alek couldn't remember him being wounded recently. And the shape of the boy's body looked wrong somehow...

Alek's still shellshocked mind took a while to connect the pieces, and then he froze as the revelation spread through his mind, shocking him.
"Mr. Sharp," he whispered.
The girl's eyelids fluttered.
Dylan - or whatever her name was - opened her eyes slowly. He - no, she, Alek corrected himself - looked confused, but her eyes focused on his face.
"Alek?"
"What's your name?" Alek asked briefly.
"What?" The girl looked at him, confused, and then looked down at her open shirt, comprehension spreading across her face. "Oh. You found out."
"I'd say."
She sighed. "I was going to tell you. I tried so many times, but whenever I tried, things went pear-shaped. My name's Deryn."
Deryn. Alek started making a bandage uncomfortably. "Why'd you save me?"
"Well, you're the barking prince, aren't you?" She shrugged and winced. "More important than a wee middie, and a girl to boot."
"Why'd you do this?" He asked, tying the cloth around her shoulder while attempting to make absolutely no contact with her skin.
"Dress up? Well, it should be obvious, shouldn't it? I wanted to be an airman. And they don't let girls in."
"Females have no place in war."
"I was doing a rather fine job. And look at Lilit." Deryn cut herself off abruptly.
"Wait. You and Lilit..." Another alarming revelation shook Alek's exhausted mind.

"Let's not talk about Lilit," Deryn said quickly.
"Why didn't you tell me? I told you my secret. I would have kept yours."
"I couldn't..." Deryn said quietly, frowning.
Alek frowned. "You mean..." But he couldn't finish his sentence - not that he knew how - because at that moment there was the sound of footsteps, and he looked up to see a group of German soldiers running towards them.
by Middie Clanker Bird
IT is at bukingham palace, a whole lota years later.  Dylan and Alek have written each other letters, but have not seen each other.

Dylan is becoming a lord for some service or other in the military, like mabye ending the whole barking war.  Alek is invited to the ceremony.  Only when she is about to become a lord, she tells whoever is in charge that"you have spelled my name wrong.  YOu also have made another mistake, I should becoming a lady, not a Lord."

Alek"WHAT?"

Deryn:"do you need me to prove it?
Alek"you CLANKERS. you are so vulgar!
Deryn: at least I wont be COMMEN any more!
ALEk"The VULGARITY!  
Volgar: Alek, alek, alek.  YOu never noticed.  News persons- LEAVE AT ONCE
Alek: why didn't you tell me?
Deryn:(QUIETLY) you would have to run a mile
ALek: how about we all go out to dinner and talk this all over..
Queen: Dyl..Deryn, willyou be requiring a dress.
Deryn NO THANKyou... your magesty
Volgar: tut tut still acting commen, are you?
BOFFIN DARWin:  I belive we still have some things to talk about...
Volgar:(blushing) Yes
ALEK(TO DERYN) who would have known?
Deryn: Not you, thats barking sure.
Alek (blushing)I didn't mean that...
Deryn:Says who?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 09:41:16 AM by tridecagirl »
Just close your eyes/ The sun is going down/ You'll be all right/ No one can hurt you now/ Come morning light/ You and I'll be safe... and... sound
***WESTERFORUM RESIDENT MOM/TREEHUGGER***

Seven

• Mad as a hatter!

I am having a difficult time reading the title of this thread.

"Have you never thought of walking Tazza yourself?"

Dr. Barlow's eyes widened a bit. "What an odd suggestion."

"Mighty unsavory," her loris said.

tridecagirl

• It's never too late.

MORE:
By Tridecagirl:
Deryn's mom: *comes on airship * DERYN! I thought you gave up these silly dress up games!
Deryn: Mooooooooooooommm.
Alek: Who's Deryn?
Deryn's mom: And what have you been telling this nice boy? Is he your boyfriend?
Alek: 
Deryn: *jumps out window*

All rest by Middie Clanker Bird
What about, after the war, at some partyish thing:
Deryn: Oh, hi mom.
Mom: Hi, deryn why arn't you whereing that nice dress your aunts and I sent you?
Alek: what was up with that dress?
Deryn: Um... I ... have to use the toilet...
Alek: that's the woman's!
Deryn: oh, right
Mom: That's the mens!
Or, what about... they all got to go home for a week, and then...
Alek: Hello Deryn, haven't seen you all week.
Deryn: I'm barking supprised you diid'nt get yourself killed!
Alek: Is that your mother?
Deryn: Ye-No, she is my cosin Jasperts mum.
Mum: Oh deryn! I forgot to pack your bras!
Deryn: you, you mean... um.
Alek: Broncheal meddicine?
Deryn: yes, that.
Mum: no, your bras!
Deryn: Aunties a bit scrambled in the attic.  Ever since D-Uncle died.
Mum: Deryn! I am your mum!
Alek: Are you sure?
Deryn: YES, DUMMKOFT.
Deryn: i have somthing to tell you, Alek.
Alek: What?
Deryn: well.. I am... a girl.
Alek: darn.  That was going to be MY april fools joke.
Deryn: no, I am actually a girl.
Alek: Dylan, the jokes over.
Deryn: NO, I am a girl.  my names actually deryn, and i'd appreciate if you did'nt blab it to the whole ship, but Volgar and the boffin already know.
Alek: Wait... thats not- not A JOKE?
Deryn: Tha finnaly got through your barking thick head?
Alek: How ... how come you didn't tell me?
Deryn: 'cause.. oh drat. here come the germans
What about...
they are practicing fencing(deryn has no armor on)

Alek: This is called the-
Deryn:"look like a ninny"
Alek: No, the privates-
(alek acidently compleates the move, which is to poke your opponite in the privets)
Alek:  Dylan! are you Okay? I'm so sor- why aren't you in great pain I hit you in the... privates.
Deryn: I don't have any privats.(sighs) I'm a barking girl.
Alek: A WHAT?!
Deryn: Don't tell the whole crew! only Volgar, the boffin, and Jaspert know.
Alek:(hurt look on face) Why didn't you tell me?
Deryn: I was afraid you wouldn't be my freind.  You told me what you thought of girls like Lilit.
Alek(reconition dawning on face) Yes, what about lilit?
Deryn: Let's not talk about Lilit.  How about we go back to the "look like a ninnie" move?
Alek: No, how about we talk about this over lunch?
Deryn: You won't take no for an amswer?
Alek: No, Dylan?
Deryn: Oh, call me Deryn, but NOT IN FRONT OF THE CREW!
Alek: And back to lilit...

That seane wouldn't be vary funny.
Nene: Alek, this will probably shock you, but Dylan is actually a girl. 
Alek: Dylan... is ...a girl?
Lilit(jumps out from under bed): Ha. I thought so.
Alek: Are you quite sure?
Nene: Yes, Alek, I am.
Deryn(walks in): What, the barking plans not going to work?
Alek: You are a girl.
Deryn:WHAT? WHO TOLD HIM?
Nene: I did.  It will be for the best.
Deryn: You should all call me Deryn, then.  BUT NO. ONE. ELSE. IS.TOLD.
Alek: You are a girl.
Deryn: I know that.
Alek: You are a girl!
Deryn: you've already said that, and I RELIZE THAT!
Alek: Why didn't you tell me?
Deryn: We all know what you think of Lilit.
Lilit: what?
Deryn: That dummkoft doesn't aprove of girls doing anything.
Lilit: Help me?
Deryn: Yes. ATTACK!!
Alek: What? COME ON. WAIT. YOU ARE TRYING TO KILL ME!
Nene: Children, wait. We must not be devided amongst ourselves.
(Lilit and Deryn glare at Alek, Alek looks bewilderd.)
Just close your eyes/ The sun is going down/ You'll be all right/ No one can hurt you now/ Come morning light/ You and I'll be safe... and... sound

Beth-la

• Laughter Is Eternity

Nice!
Huzzah!
"Help! One of the geeks has escaped! GEEK ON THE LOOSE! GET A NET!"

*~* WESTERFORUM'S RESIDENT SPAZ & BEAST-LA*~*

tridecagirl

• It's never too late.

MORE:
by Middie Mack
“Dylan?” Alek asks as he knocks on his friends bedroom door. No answer. He knocked again. No answer. He must be asleep he thought. He pushed the door open and froze in shock. Right in front of him stood Dylan wet from a shower shirtless picking up a bandage from her bed.
“OH MY LEVIATHAN” he yelled shielding his eyes. “im sorry I thought” he turnes around to leave the room only to run face first into the door frame.
“ow”
Dereyn whip’s around “YOU DAM PRINCE NINNY WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!? YOU PERVERT”
“i didn’t know you were a girl”
“OH SUUUUURRRREEEE NO ONE IS THAT STUPID. The dam beastie figured it out before you and its what? 3 weeks old”
Bovril runs into the room onto Alek's chest “mr sharp” he said smiling
by Mandi Valiant
I kinda have a feeling that it's gonna be a whole, I know something you don't know, but you think I don't know, but I really know cuz I know. On alek's part.

Like, he'll find out, but wait for Dylan/Deryn to tell him the truth, otherwise she'll make him out to be a perv for figuring it out, the way in my head x3. and Deryn will just go about her day as Dylan and still believe only Volger knows(Thou in my fanfic Dr.Barlow also knows) like this:

"I just can't believe it. All the hints in the world and I still didn't see it!" Alek flopped on his bed, a heckling Bovril on his pillow. "Mr.Sharp."
"Mr. Sharp, Mr.Sharp! Miss.Sharp is more like it!" Alek turned on his front side, contemplating his confused thoughts. He'd recently found out, his only best friend on the Leviathan and most likely the world, was really a girl! He couldn't put his thoughts together, just the fact that he'd told everything to a girl made him uneasy. It wasn't he didn't trust girls. Not at all, despite being the son of a lady-in-waiting, many girls back home favored him. He liked girls, he'd just been raised in the following order. Girls become women who become mothers who stay home and tend to children and house work.
"I can't just go up and tell her I know her secret, best to learn her real name soon and properly speak to her and her actions, and God's wounds I sound like a-a dumkof" Alek stayed quite, still thinking. It was an accident, he'd simply woken up before Dylan-the girl, and saw her bounded chest after the incident with the engines. What was he to do?
by Tridecagirl
I don't know. I think he'll freak for a while. Maybe something like this. I said I wasn't going to write any more, but what the hey.

Alek frowned down at the plan of the engine he was drawing. It didn't seem quite right somehow. He hadn't been able to concentrate for a while. To be fair, he knew exactly when he'd stopped being able to concentrate - when Dylan had gotten shot and revealed 'he' wasn't quite Dylan after all.
There was a knock on the door. "Come in," he said curtly. It was probably Volger, here for a round of 'I told you so'. Again.
The door opened and, reflexively, he turned around.  Dylan - no, Deryn, he reminded himself crossly - was standing there, shamefaced. A feminine face. How had he missed it before?
"You're better," he commented simply, turning back to scratch out yet another line on the engine design.
"Aye. The lady boffin is a dead good doctor, when she's done being a sneaky-boots."
"Right." He drew in silence for a while, until he thought she'd gone away. All the lines were crooked.
"I came to say I was sorry," she finally said.
"For what? Lying to me?"
"I was going to tell you before things went pear shaped..."
"I told you everything, but you couldn't tell me this?"
"Well, you're going barking now," she argued, getting angry. "I saved your stupid life, you know, your princeliness."
"And I saved yours. I got you back to the airship. You're fine. So stay away from me. We're almost back to Austria. Don't talk to me, I won't talk to you. Your secret's safe, and I'm out of here." Alek was surprised at how angry he sounded. He'd told himself he didn't care about this girl. It shouldn't matter if she'd lied to him. She was nobody and he was a prince. But part of him was playing traitor. And there were enough of those.
"Fine," she sighed, as  he turned away. She sounded sad - he told himself he didn't care. "But I am sorry."
He didn't say anything as he heard footsteps coming closer. "Your lines are crooked," she said.
"I know they are."
"I know." Before he could stop her, she kissed him on the cheek, and then left - shutting the door behind her.

tridecagirl

• It's never too late.

by Middie Mack“Dylan Sharp for Treason on high count you are sentenced to death” said the judge slamming his gabble.
“PLEASE SIR HEAR REASON” yelled Alek the son of the archduke.
“i have heard enough” said the judge standing. “Mr.Sharp was a fine young man serving his country wll until you came along. I follow the military very well and this young lad was promising.”
“can I say something” Deryen asked
“NO” YELLED THE JUDGE
“please sir I talked him into it. Let him go” Alek pleaded
“HEY”screamed Deryen getting onto of the desk. “ATTENTION ALL NINNYS AND PRINC'S I’M A BARKING GIRL”

SILENCE
...laughter.
Loud door open and slam

Dereyns mother “DEREYN SHARP WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”
Deryen pales. Alek pales Dylan wasnt scared of anything
“YOUNGE LADY GET OF OF THAT DESK. YOUR COUSIN IS IN SOOOO MUCH TROUBLE”
Dereyn got off the desk following her mother
“MARCH MISSY” she ordered
they leave the room
“what just happened?” Alek askes
“meeting ajurned” says the judge. Alek has breakdown
by Middie Clanker Bird
Why does Alek seem so stupid in all of these endings?  He never finds out for himself, but how would that go?

Alek Walked into the egg room, and said to Deryn, who was tending some new eggs,"I know you're a girl".  Deryn looked up from the thermometer, swearing," You've figued out my barking seceret, you blathering archdukiness. How many people in the crew have you told?".
Alek turttly replied"As many people you have told my seceret."
Deryn, now cross, retorted "Quite the smarty boots now then, arn't you? That would be Volgar and the boffin, then.  Sorry to be the one to tell you, but they had already figured it out." Deryn had by now gaven up triing to tend the eggs when Alek snortted. "Really.  How fine.  Neither of those dummkofts tell me anything" "Aye me either."

by Middie Mack
"Alek it'll be ok" Dylan said givving Alek a side hug
Alek nodded side hugging him back. why did Dylans waist curve so much? he glanced at Dylan he did have girlish features but he knew if he said anything Dylan would make him a girl.
"yea your right" he said brushing it off releasing from a hug. the more he looked at Dylan the more feminem he got.
"you would tell me if you were hiding something right?" he asked
"um..yea of cours you ninny" Dylan said paling slightly
raises eyebrow examining him..his eyes restd on his chest where a slight bumb had formed.
"are you a girl?"
Dylan looks down in high girl voice "WELL BARKING SPIDERS MY WRAPP BROKE"
"HOLY LEVIATHAN" ALEK yells

tridecagirl

• It's never too late.

from the thread: Little Plot Things Only I Think About...
by TridecagirlAlek: *goes back to Switzerland* Where's that gold? I swear I left it here.
Volger: I don't know, your Highness. *surreptitiously covers back pack*
Alek: Hey! You took it, didn't you!
Volger: If I gave it to you, you'd finance another revolution!
Alek: GIVE IT!
Volger: NO!

By Middie Clanker BirdOr finance a revolution to give Alek the throne, and not tell him
Takes place FAR into the future.
Volgar: Happy birthday! Another revolution today!
Alek: WHAT? I thought you said no more revolutions(looks downcast at the memory, then perks up at the thought of being allowed to have a revolution.)
Volgar: Yes, anouther revolution(sighs).  But this one is to get you on the throne.
Alek: WHAT?
Ending 1
Volgar: You wil still be able to marry Ms. Sharp.  It will be a good diplomatic move.  Marrying our ally, and a commener, good for morale, ect., ect.
ending 1a
Alek: WHAT?
Volgar: You still don't know he is a girl?(exasperated sigh)
Alek: No, I do not. And I have to marry her... him...her?
Volgar: Yes.
Deryn(walks in): What are you screechin about? Aye, I thought there was a banchee in her.
Alek: You... are a... girl.... and Volgar... says... I....we...have to...(in wisper)marry.
Deryn:(to Volgar) I see you had him work on the proposal.  Barking lovely.  You get to decide my whole barking life now, not just Alek's.  Barking spiders, aye.
Volgar: We both know that is the future yoou want.
Alek: No, I don't know.  You two dummkofts, keeping everything from me.  I suppose Bovrils in on this too?
Bovril: Mr. Sharp.  Ms. Sharp. Mrs.Hasberg
1b
Alek: Oh, good.  How is this revolution going to work?
Deryn: No spices.  I was thinking mud, it is barking cheeper.
Ending 2
Volgar: Yes, a revolution to get you one the throne.  I think you will be able to call opon you friend, (some highish-rank) Deryn.
2a
Alek: Yes, (rank) Dylan will be able to help.
Volgar: Deryn.  She is no longer acting a boy.  The military thought she was to good to discharge.
Alek: Dylan... is a girl?
Volgar: Dylan is a boy with a cosin named Jaspert.  Deryn is a girl with a brother named Jaspert.
Alek: Another birthday suprise, I suspect.
Volgar: She has been signing her letters that way for some time now.
2b
Alek: Yes, I should be.  They want a pupet, I suspect

By Tridecagirl
To go on another plot thingy, when the Leviathan crashes down in their backyard, Alek takes it pretty calmly. I would imagine something more like this:

Volger: *drinking tea* What was that noise?
Alek: *looks out window* OH MY GOD A GIANT FLYING WHALE IS FALLING DOWN ON OUR  HEADS!!!!!!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Volger: Ah. That explains it. *sips tea*
Alek: WHAT DO WE DO?  *runs back and forth screaming*
Volger: *holds out teapot* More tea?
Alek: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *falls down curvy stairs with a series of thuds*
Volger: Perhaps you've had enough.
Alek: *from the basement* WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!

tridecagirl

• It's never too late.

from thread Predictions
by Middie Clanker BirdDeryn has died in battle, and Alek comes to her funeral.
Preaceryish person: We are here to commemerate the death of Deryn Sh-
Alek: You mean Dylan, right?  And why is he wearing a dress?
Pre. Per.: No I mean Deryn.  She was a girl, who joined the military and served and helped our country in many ways.
Alek: HE'S A GIRL?!
Deryn's mom: Of course she is.
Alek: AND NO ONE'S TOLD ME?!?!
Volgar(shakes head): I tried to tell you.
Alek: BARKING LOT OF GOOD TRYING DID, DUMMKOFT!
Pre. Per.:And now as we...
Barlow(in wisper to Volgar):I found out before you did.
Alek: AND YOU DIDN'T BARKING TELL ME EITHER?!?!
Pre. Per.: As I was saying-
End, or continue...
Deryn: What in BARKING SPIDERS IS GOING ON HERE? WHY AM I WEARING A DRESS?
Alek: I'd hope you woud explain that to me.
Deryn's mom:You are alive!
Deryn: would someone explain to me WHY I AM WEARING A- oh Alek, I supose you know now.
Alek: Are you a girl then? None of these dummkofts will tell me.
Deryn: Yes, I am a girl.

Alek: And it takes you dieing for me to know?
Deryn: I was planning on telling you... AND WOULD SOMEONE UNLOCK THIS COFFIN AND GET ME SOME REAL CLOTHES, NOT THIS BARKING DRESS?
D. Mom: But, honey, you look so nice in it!
Deryn: ARE YOU SAYING I LOOK NICE HALF LOCKED IN A COFFIN, SCREAMING, SITTING UP AND WHEREING A DRESS?
Alek: I think your aun-mother ment the dress looked nice.
Deryn: Finally, an two answers. My mom thinks as long as I look nice, she can leave my LOCKED IN A BARKING COFFIN. Second: Alek would come to my funeral. NOW GET ME SOME SUITABLE CLOTHES, AND OUT OF THIS COFFIN!
Alek: What abou me? You never told me.
Deryn: stop acting like the spoiled dummkoft you aren't.  Have you just woke up in a coffin, whereing a dress, no one will tell you anything, and NO ONE IS GETTING YOUOUT OF THE BARKING COFFIN?
Alek: Well, my best friend who I thought was a boy just woke up in a cofin, wearing a dress, and screaming.
Preacher: Um... What am I supposed to be saying?
END 1
Volgar: A wedding ceremony.  Dr. Barlow and I have decided to get married, but then Dyl... goes and dies.
Dr. Barlow: I know! Deryn can stay in her dress and be my maid of honor!
Deryn: WHAT?
Alek: (laughing at deryn's predicament) They will have to let you out of that coffin first...
Dr. Barlow: (Volgar's first name) get Miss Deryn out of the coffin so she can be in the wedding.
Volgar: Yes, Nora.
Dr. Barlow:Alek, you can be the best man.
Alek: N... No.... no, please.
Deryn: Why not? Youu'd look barking good in your fancy-ninny-clothes. 
Alek: But then we'd have to DANCE together!
Deryn: Aye, thats right.  Does it matter?
Alek: I guess not, if you really are a girl.
Deryn: I am. Dr. Barlow, how did you know my name?
Dr. Barlow: Your brother Jaspert. I conducted a backround search on everyone who I let by the eggs.  Also, you have been discharged, by dieing, so you don't have to stay.
Deryn: But I want to stay... if Alek does.
Alek: No thank you. I am not getting on that beastie ever again.  Somthing spooky happened when-
Preacher: -Whould you God-d**med people make up you minds? Do you want a funeral, wedding, or nothing, because either way, I'm going to get paid.
D. Mum:Seeing as we have no dead people, it will have to be a wedding, or nothing.
Dr. Barlow: Whatever(volgars first name) wants.
Volgar: If you would like to be married today, then we will.
Dr. Barlow It is all-
Deryn: MAKE UP YOUR MINDS AND GET ME OUT OF THIS CASKET!
Volgar: Wpuld you kindly et Miss Deryn out of that casket already?!
Alek: Barking spiders.  What a weird day.
Deryn: Aye.  NOW HELP ME GET OUT OF THIS COFFIN!
Alek:(Alek opens lid, extends hand to help deryn get out of casket)Some help, m'lady?
Deryn(hikes up skirt and jumps out, laughing): Barking spiders! Never thought you'd call a commener m'lady, did you?
Alek: Well, no.
Deryn(expresion darkens): You never thought that a girl could fight.
Alek: I hapen to be wrong on one fact, but now I changed my mind.  There is no better person then you(kisses her{EEEWWWW! WHAT THE H*** AM I THINKING!?!})
Deryn(laughing) What in the name of dummkofts did you do THAT for?
Jaspert: Never thought I'd live to see the day someone kissed Deryn and lived.
Deryn(punches Jaspert): Hey! If Alek can change, then I can too!
Alek(looks confused): Me? Change?
Deryn: Aye.  You should have heard yourself 'Royalty this, commener this' and 'I could never like a comener.
Alek: You're commen?
Jaspert(gets ready to fight): Don't you start to insult my sister just because she didn't have the right mum or da.
Deryn)slaps both of them:No fighting.  No more killing, Jazzy.  He is not on the germans side.
Jazzy: Puding! Rice Puding(starts to cry).  I WANT PUDDING!
Alek: Ummm....
Volgar: The wedding is starting! GET INTO YOUR PLACES! JASPERT- YOU ARE GOING TO BE THE FATHER OF THE BRIDE, SCINCE YOU ARE THE ONLY OTHER MAN HERE.  DERYN- YOU ARE-
Jaspert: I WANT PUDING! TAPIOCA! CHOC-
Deryn: Jazzy, calm down.  Take the boffins arm.
Jaspert: I WANT PUDDING
Alek: Umm...
Volgar: DERYN- YOU ARE TO BE THE MAID OF HONOR.  ALEK- YOU ARE T-
Jaspert: PUDDING!PUDDING! PUDD-
Volgar: ALEK- YOU ARE TO BE THE BEST MAN.  EVERYONE TO THERE PLACES!
Jaspert: Pudding...
Deryn: Don't worry, you can have puding later.
Jaspert: Okay!
Alek: Ummm...
Deryn: He has somthing wrong in his attic.  Aye, I think we all do.
Volgar: IN. YOUR. PLACES. NOW!
Deryn: Aye, we do.
Preacher: Are all of you *(↑;~?& ※%#±>→  {¢♭〒← ready yet?
Volgar: yes
Jaspert: Pudding
Deryn: Aye, we barking are
Alek: Do I have a choice?
Dr. Barlow: Yes, no.
Preacher: MAKE UP YOUR MINDS!
Alek: Do I have achoice?
Yes, and, NO
Preacher: NOW?
Alek: do I have to?
Dr. Barlow: YES!
(d. mum start playing the... harpsichord? jk.  the piano)
Dr. Barlow walks to the alter.
Preacher: Whatever blab becomes befor 'i do'
Volgar: I do
Jaspsert: PUDDING!
Deryn: You will get puding.  don't worry.
Alek: I think we should.
Preacher: AHEM!
Volgar: yes, commener, continue.
Preacher: more blah
Dr. Barlow: I do.
Jaspert: I want puding.
Preachery person: You may now kiss the bride.
(Bovril kisses Volgar, hangs onto his suit)
Volgar:(this line was on Crack Pairings) Kindly get this ungodly creature off of me.
Wildcountess Dr. Volgar Nora Barlow Volgar: Bovril! Not appropriete.  Alek, take care of bovril.
Alek: BOVRIL: Get off of Count Volgar!
(bovril leaps onto Deryn's sholder)
Deryn(to boffin): You must have really messed up on Bovril.
Jaspert(To Alek): I'll kill you now, you high and mighty-
Deryn: Jaspert, DON'T KILL HIM.  It is all due to his 'upbringing'
Jaspert:Okay. PUDDING!

FleaBird6

• DNA

Jeez.  How horrible is my grammer, capitilation?  I had no clue I wrote that much...
Hello, and how is your day today?

danakairi

You should just modify your first post so that we wouldn't have to page through to read things. But I guess it might end up too big...
Also you should put dividers so it'll be easier to read. Just wanted to share my thoughts. :]
"When you believe a thing, believe it all the way, implicitly and unquestionably" - Walt Disney

tridecagirl

• It's never too late.

I tried... it was going all wonky, like it always does if you post too much.  :-\

danakairi

Oh ok. Oh well :]
"When you believe a thing, believe it all the way, implicitly and unquestionably" - Walt Disney

NetherBrood

• Live life your way

I think its good the way it is. that way in between posts people can put posts about it instead of having to page through the comments to read them.

MacK

• Who am I?

MIDDIE MACK

It had been 4 years since she was on the Levi. She had grown a chest and faked her own death so she would not get caught. As she came back to London she had first grown out her hair so no one would suspect. She just jumped into life again as a girl.

Meantime

Alek was on the Levi on there way to London. Dylan had been born here. His Father died here. He was still saddened by his friends death. He heard Dylan speak of his mother being crazy once so he figured his family lived in London. Alek planned on finding them and talking to them of Dylan and giving them the items left on the Levi. Which consisted of his father's medal a long bandage that would be used to cover the chest and a few sewing needles.

Dereyn heard the Levi was pulling in and decided to go. If nothing more to talk to Newkirk. Alek was said to be in Austria. She wore a boys clothing and grew  her hair fall in long waves to her elbows. She wore a necklace as well. A small locket she had bought with Alek's picture inside. She waited anxiously on the deck waiting for it's arrival. Soon enough the Leviathan landed letting it's middies off. She searched the crowd when she saw Alek. She gasped as she looked at him. His hair had darkened some and he looked less high and mighty and more average Joe. She smiled knowing what to do to see if he really missed her.
   She walked up to Alek. He had grown taller and was now a solid 4 inches taller then her. She smiled as he came to a stop.

Alek saw a girl that was a dead shot of Dylan. He was speechless. She looked so much like Dylan yet she was a girl and was beautiful.
   “are you related to Dylan Sharp?” he asked not knowing what else to say.
   The girl smiled “yes I am” she said
   “really? That's amazing. My name is Alek he was my best friend” Alek said beaming

Dereyn smiled he really did think much of her. “do you know what happened?” she asked.
   “he was pushed off the Levi over seas is what I heard.” he said sadly
   she nodded. “that's Dylan taking the way out just to piss the rest of us off” she said laughing.

Alek blinked then found himself laughing as well. Dylan would do that.
   “I’m sorry for your loss..er..what's your name?”he asked putting out his hand

“Dereyn” she said shaking his hand.
   Alek smiled. “that's a pretty name”
   Dereyn smiled. “so I’m assuming Dylan told you of the crazy women in our family?” she asked

Alek smiled “of course”

“here's the best one. In my family I was very upset when my father died. I wanted to be a middie so I got specialty tailored cloths and cut my hair like a boy. I changed my name to Dylan and got on the Levi” she said grinning and said.
   “then I faked my death” Dereyn looked at his stunned face

“Dylan?” Alek asked in wonder. “your alive?” he said smiling.

Dereysn smiled “one point for the prince” she said in her Dylan voice
MAY THE FOLLOWING REST IN PEACE!!
Levithan RP
NEW LEVIATHAN RP
Full Moon High (original)

Robin Williams

LiterateChick

• Please don't take anything I say too seriously. ;P
    • LiterateChick Reviews

This is pretty great! :D
If actions speak louder than words, why is the pen mightier than the sword?
I reject your reality and substitute my own
<3
It's physics magic!
ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ృ Monocle... Not smile
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 110