Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Problems  (Read 5286 times)

shadley

Re: Problems
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2011, 05:48:57 AM »

so, my problem (this is a classic one, yet i dont know if there is a solution.):
i like this guy. a LOT. maybe even love him. i kissed him. he is the person i know third best out of anyone in the world. only problem is that he is OBSESSED with my best friend. i mean OBSESSED. he talks about her nonstop and talks on the phone with her every night and they are pretty much dating, but my freind wont make it official because she knows it would hurt my fealings. i want her to be happy and i want him to be happy, but i like him soooooo much. to much to be ok with them dating. what do i do?
Here's a Guy's advice.

You should tell your friend to go for it, it's obviously hurting you more with them in this limbo zone. Also the faster you let them make it official the faster they will more likely get tired of each other and break up, I mean unless it's really something(which isn't likely) they will probably break up with him totally over her in the dating sense leaving him open for you if you both want it.

Sadie-la

• I'm just a ghost, haunting these halls...
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2011, 11:55:34 AM »

Oh... I was talking about problems with the forum... but that's okay.  ;)
oops! god, im so stupid.
but thanks for the advice guys!
actually, now hes dating this other girl... so i cant exactly tell my friend to date him.
Carbon monoxide
Soon I'll go to sleep
If I don't got my socks on right
They slide right off off my feet
-Regina Spektor- Carbon Monoxide

I love and miss you all! Message me if you want to catch up <3

Bea-la

« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2011, 11:56:42 AM »

:D

shadley

« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2011, 12:04:09 PM »

Ehh just whenever he gets available and your friend wants to go for it, you should encourage it.
Pages: 1 2 [3]