Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21

Author Topic: *IN HONOR OF VALENTINES DAY*  (Read 22915 times)

Clankinist

• I merely chewed in self-defense
    • Yay!! Teh Clanks art!!:D
Re: *IN HONOR OF VALENTINES DAY*
« Reply #255 on: May 03, 2011, 03:45:28 PM »

Calculus destroyed my brain. I had it for about 2 weeks before the teacher became worried about the sludge pouring out of my ears.

Now Im in Algebra 2....stuff I actually like. To a point.

Puddles064

« Reply #256 on: May 03, 2011, 08:37:57 PM »

Ick! I'm in the "honors" math class, but almost half our grade is. I hate math. I'm good at English and Social studies, though. Good luck in calc. It's supposed to be hard, but then again, not everyone thinks the same way, especially not when it comes to math. I personally find math a bit annoying, especiallly when we do square roots and things. THIS IS WHY CALCULATORS WERE INVENTED!!!!

NetherBrood

• Live life your way
« Reply #257 on: May 04, 2011, 06:24:30 AM »

Ick! I'm in the "honors" math class, but almost half our grade is. I hate math. I'm good at English and Social studies, though. Good luck in calc. It's supposed to be hard, but then again, not everyone thinks the same way, especially not when it comes to math. I personally find math a bit annoying, especiallly when we do square roots and things. THIS IS WHY CALCULATORS WERE INVENTED!!!!

im in geometry right now it feels pretty easy

tridecagirl

• It's never too late.
    • Pencil to Paper: The Daily Life of a Compulsive Writer
« Reply #258 on: May 04, 2011, 06:44:15 AM »

*sighs remembering easier math days*
I'm in IB SL math, which basically is a semester to go over every math you've ever done, addition up to pre-calc, then drops introductory differential calculus on top of that. And I start testing in it tomorrow.
Just close your eyes/ The sun is going down/ You'll be all right/ No one can hurt you now/ Come morning light/ You and I'll be safe... and... sound
***WESTERFORUM RESIDENT MOM/TREEHUGGER***

Puddles064

« Reply #259 on: May 04, 2011, 07:05:51 AM »

*sighs remembering easier math days*
I'm in IB SL math, which basically is a semester to go over every math you've ever done, addition up to pre-calc, then drops introductory differential calculus on top of that. And I start testing in it tomorrow.
Good luck. We have those really dumb state things tomarrow. They posted review questions on their website. One of them was:
Vye made a graph
*shows graph*
A. 20
B. 30
C. 40
D. 50
Yes. They actually forgot the question. And these are supposed to be the people TEACHIng US!!! It's a shame they forgot the question, though, because that looked like the only easy one. The rest were like. If the earth is 60 million miles away from Terebethia and the moons freeze on Jupiter, what are the speeds of Pluto's winds?" at least, that's about how much sense they made.

Bananza

• i hope my logic in this post doesnt confuzzul u :)
« Reply #260 on: May 04, 2011, 10:22:44 AM »

Waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh ??? Ours actually made sense lucky us
im a spy from Middle Earth aboard the Leviathan who graduated Hogwarts with a portal back to Middle Earth in my room at my moms and a portal to Haven at my dads, who fights Darklings at midnight and helps Tally save the world on the weekends and won the Hunger Games. IM TA NINJA IN ALEK'S SPAREROOM.

BagpipeHeadache

• Me and the master!
« Reply #261 on: May 04, 2011, 10:23:52 AM »

....   O.O   .....

OH GOD!!!

Bananza

• i hope my logic in this post doesnt confuzzul u :)
« Reply #262 on: May 04, 2011, 10:30:50 AM »

What his test or me looking dumb yes it was his stuff huh? Yea that is REALLY scaring me
im a spy from Middle Earth aboard the Leviathan who graduated Hogwarts with a portal back to Middle Earth in my room at my moms and a portal to Haven at my dads, who fights Darklings at midnight and helps Tally save the world on the weekends and won the Hunger Games. IM TA NINJA IN ALEK'S SPAREROOM.

Puddles064

« Reply #263 on: May 04, 2011, 10:48:28 AM »

....   O.O   .....

OH GOD!!!
Yeah. And I have to take this. TOMARROW!!!!!!

Awesomegoat

• I'm so dangerous, yo!
« Reply #264 on: May 04, 2011, 12:44:47 PM »

poor you :'(
This is my siggie... I don't know what to write in it...well, I COULD discuss the molecular tissue of a potato...but I don't even know what it is, so I guess I can't XP

jessinator11

• With great mustache comes great responsiblity...
    • Belletristic Connoisseur
« Reply #265 on: May 04, 2011, 12:51:05 PM »

....   O.O   .....

OH GOD!!!

well...good luck!!
"And there the wicked old Witch stayed for a good long time."
"And did she ever come out?"
"Not yet."

"People who claim they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us"

Team Amon!! XD

Awesomegoat

• I'm so dangerous, yo!
« Reply #266 on: May 04, 2011, 01:36:55 PM »

i like math
This is my siggie... I don't know what to write in it...well, I COULD discuss the molecular tissue of a potato...but I don't even know what it is, so I guess I can't XP

Puddles064

« Reply #267 on: May 05, 2011, 07:56:41 AM »

....   O.O   .....

OH GOD!!!

well...good luck!!
Thanks! I actually got that question..the one with the graph and no question. I filled in all the bubbles. :) I sincerely hope it gives their scanner a hell of a time. (you know how it's supposed to drive the computer crazy if you mess up filling in the bubbles?) Oh yeah, and they had this question about bacteria in a dish: Use this formula to find out how many bacteria will be ina dihs if it is left out in the pen for 6 days. b= (nd)3.
Like...Ew!!! Who cares!!!!

Awesomegoat

• I'm so dangerous, yo!
« Reply #268 on: May 05, 2011, 11:06:43 AM »

I do!!!!!!!!

Jemmy1213

• *SPAZ*
« Reply #269 on: May 05, 2011, 02:23:23 PM »

We're doing linear equations and slopes  :D The teacher wrote all of the things on the board and tried to exlain it to us and the only noise crickets around the room- absolutely no one got it. It was hilarious.
"Alec muttered a retort into his coffee. It rhymed with something that sounded a lot more like 'ducking glass mole'."
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21