Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 308

Author Topic: Something you really want to say to someone.  (Read 108263 times)

Mercuriii

Something you really want to say to someone.
« on: March 04, 2011, 03:53:08 PM »

This is for things you really want to sayb to someone right now, doesnt matter wether you will ever say it to them, whay do you want to tell them? What do you want them to know?

IA, I really want to talk to you now...

Mara-la

• Life is asymmetrical.
    • DigiArt12
Re: Something you really want to say to someone.
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 03:55:48 PM »

I miss you. A lot. Even though I would never admit it. You were the closest guy at school to me. I miss having you around.
Member since April 24th 2010.

Volgers Moustache

• Hey, you see that, Yeeah, It's a MOUSTACHE! ~slap~
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 07:43:37 PM »

I love you
VM. You are so funny and great to be around, You make me laugh, you have the weirdest ideas and you're totally cool. I've known you for the majority of the time here, And your one of my favorite forumers. I love all the things on the 19th Century RP (PIANO SEX!!). Your characters are all smooth with

PerfectPandas(:

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2011, 11:06:19 PM »

I miss you. What happened to you not ignoring me? To you sodding time with me? To you being the only dad I ever knew? It just seems like you don't care anymore, and that maybe you never did. You were the only dad I ever knew, but now I feel like I don't have a dad at all. Thanks for treating me like my sisters. I really appreciate it. Your so nice to me...

Abbi4Raie-la

• Moi
    • NCIS Fansite
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2011, 10:15:30 AM »

please stop ignoring me. its like you dont care, like no one cares. actually, there isnt anyone that cares. i just wish you would be someone that would care and help me care about myself.

Reenie-La

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2011, 10:16:56 AM »

I really want to say to my MIA bestie:

I miss you and love you, but I'm moving on now. A month has been too long, and you just keep me hanging </3

Beth-la

• Laughter Is Eternity
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2011, 10:22:21 AM »

Why did you leave me? Things are so much darker now. No one smiles, and there's no laughter.
"Help! One of the geeks has escaped! GEEK ON THE LOOSE! GET A NET!"

*~* WESTERFORUM'S RESIDENT SPAZ & BEAST-LA*~*

Mercuriii

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2011, 10:25:59 AM »

Please be Ok

PerfectPandas(:

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2011, 12:18:20 PM »

Haha, I have a lot of things to say to people right now... Let's see...

I miss you. I'm sorry I broke up with you. I never meant for it to be this way, and I still like you. A lot. So please stop ignoring me?

Why did you ruin my life? Why did you split my mom and y step dad apart? Why would you do this? I hate you and what you've done to my family. You tore us apart.

Thanks.. Thanks for doing this with me. After spring break, we will both be different people, and I know we'll always be best friends, no matter how many people start to hate us. Oh, and im sorry for what my other best friend did to you. You don't deserve to have a broken heart like you do now.

I miss you. Why are you ignoring me, making me invisible, and treating me like I'm not your daughter? I know I'm technically not... But you've been my dad since I was two. Why are you just forgetting about me now?

I hate you. Youve ruined me. Did you always want your daughter to be suicidal? No, you didn't. So stop Treating me like I'm your little piece of clay that you can mold and bend, because newsflash, I'm about to crack.

I wish I could tell you more and explain my secret further then I did. I need you to know more, I just don't want to tell you.

Thats all I have for now... Ill probably have more later though.

Abbi4Raie-la

• Moi
    • NCIS Fansite
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2011, 01:05:24 PM »

f*ck you

Mercuriii

my phone is weird
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2011, 01:06:45 PM »

Im worried that if i tell you i like you youll avoid, sorry i havent been honest

Jess-la(:

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2011, 07:36:27 PM »

I love you
*~*THE WESTERFORUM'S RESIDENT JEDI MASTER*~*

Yes I'm from New Zealand, and yes I ride sheep to school.

That's how we roll in the Shire.

holywalrus2

• Villain, I have done thy mother
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2011, 07:54:38 PM »

You don't know how I feel about you.
"Confused? At a loss for what to do? Wow, sounds like you're human. Good luck."

PerfectPandas(:

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2011, 10:39:52 PM »

Get the he'll out of my life. I fucking hate you. You ruined my family. You split it apart. And yet you don't care. I do, though. And I don't like you doing this. Your ruining my family a little more ever time you speak. What can't you just leave us the he'll alone?

I guess you really don't want me in your life... And I guess Im not really your daughter, no matter how many years you've been in my life...

Stop yelling at me about my grades. They could be alot worse, just look at my step sisters. She has freaking 70's, and your yelling at me about a 93? What the he'll? I'm trying my best. Just leave me the he'll alone, please.

Stop lying to me. I know you hate me and never wanted me, you've said it before. So stop acting like you love me. I can tell when youre lying.

Mercuriii

my phone is weird
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2011, 11:15:01 PM »

I hope you love me too and dont think im a freak
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 308