Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 308

Author Topic: Something you really want to say to someone.  (Read 108419 times)

Emma-la

Re: Something you really want to say to someone.
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2011, 01:54:16 AM »

I hate you. You're my friend one minute and an enemy the next. You turn nice boys into jerks who bully me just by dating them. You're so much prettier than me and every guy wants you and you don't listen to my problems. You're so inconsiderate when you dated the guy I at one time told you could be the one I'm in love with. You work me too hard at badminton tryouts and yell if I don't work my ass off even though I'm on my period.
In two words: FUCK YOU.
Also I can't beleive you let your boyfriend call me dumb. I'm extemely smart. I got 100% on English culminating and you didn't even care. You never care. It's all about you.
“The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.”
*~*RESIDENT FORUM ROLEPLAYING ADDICT*~*

Emma-la

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2011, 01:59:41 AM »

As my rant comes to an end I break down crying. Man I hate life. What's the point?

PerfectPandas(:

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2011, 04:48:52 AM »

You may be my best fried, but you don't know anything about me. Why? Because you believe my lies, so you think you know everything. Do you know my secrets? No. Do you know my biggest fear? No. Do you even know my favOrite thing to do? No. So shut the he'll up and leave me alone, or figure everything out.

After spring break, if you haven't figured anything out, you'll be the first person I get rid of. So have a fucking good life without me, cuz I know you can't figure anything out.

kristina-la

• through your strength all my fears will fade away
    • tumblr
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2011, 05:50:18 AM »

Im so confused. I use to think that our friendship was something I needed. Hell, I figured without it my life would suck. Once it was gone....I got new friends-ones that actually care about me-ones that listen to me and don't only care about themselves. Im happier without our friendship. Only problem now is....Im confused. I mean, we never hang out like real friends any more (which Im totally fine with...cause truth be told-you're a moron and I lose brain cells just talking to you) but sometimes we do and it's fun. It makes me miss the old days. Nothing is the same anymore. it's weird-but I think it was for the best. Im a better person now that we aren't friends.

Volgers Moustache

• Hey, you see that, Yeeah, It's a MOUSTACHE! ~slap~
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2011, 06:06:24 AM »

Why does everyone on the forum (talking metaphorically here) hate their lives?!?!
VM. You are so funny and great to be around, You make me laugh, you have the weirdest ideas and you're totally cool. I've known you for the majority of the time here, And your one of my favorite forumers. I love all the things on the 19th Century RP (PIANO SEX!!). Your characters are all smooth with

kristina-la

• through your strength all my fears will fade away
    • tumblr
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2011, 06:08:57 AM »

I don't hate my life. I love my life :)
just dislike my x best friend

holywalrus2

• Villain, I have done thy mother
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2011, 06:12:13 AM »

You're awesome. You're my best friend, and even though you deny you're like me, you are. You're just like me. You're cool, funny, sweet, nice, Weird, nerdy, and awesome- Just like me. I won't be able to go when I leave, I can't even stand the thought of the fact I'll have to leave soon.
"Confused? At a loss for what to do? Wow, sounds like you're human. Good luck."

Mercuriii

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2011, 07:22:22 AM »

You can call yourself my dad and maybe DNA can prove it but you are not my fathers. Fathers don't completely ignore their kids. Yes I called you a douchebag and it may have been mean but I have my reasons. I wish you would stop emotionally abusing me but you have been doing so for ages. Because of you I had no self esteem. I hate you. You brought this on yourself. I plan on not letting you bug me because you are not worth brainpower. 

Emma-la

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2011, 08:00:31 AM »

I used to think I loved you. But you are just like everyone else she dumped. Mean to me. You ignore me as if you don't know me in the halls even if I smile. You only talk to me if forced. In the immortal words of Ted Moseby: "Were not friends. Were pretending to be friends because it would be inconvenient not to." I admitted I lied you and I put up with the teasing. That I can deal with. But you were one of my original friends. Way before H or S even came to our school. It was you, me, carrington and the others. It was great. I miss that.

Mercuriii

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2011, 10:13:19 AM »

I don't want to be friends with you. Yes I took one of your M&Ms and said "hi" to you but who wouldn't take an M&M and the "hi" was me being nice because I heard two of my friends who you consider your friends talking meanly about you. Yes I did add you on Facebook but that was a joke and I probably shouldn't have done that so I unfriended you. You just want to think I want to be friends with you.  I don't so please stop bugging me and my friends. At lunch today you and your clone sat at my table where I was eating with one of my friends who you consider yourself friends with and after I came back from buying a cookie she was all alone at the table. She told me you two had left  to go outside and didn't even invite her. I am the only person who has stood up to you to your face.  Stop.

Abbi4Raie-la

• Moi
    • NCIS Fansite
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2011, 01:18:03 PM »

you're awesome. you give me self-confidence and you make me happy. i just dont know why we rarely talk.

Abbi4Raie-la

• Moi
    • NCIS Fansite
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2011, 01:24:31 PM »

i know s hates you and i know c thinks she loves you. but im kinda torn between. they're my best friends, ya know? i hate you vecause you steal c away. all she cares about is you, you, you. this morning, her and s were talking and you walked by and c left without warning while s was mid-sentance. but you are nice to me and you can be fun.

Mercuriii

my phone is weird a
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2011, 01:32:41 PM »

please love me back 

Jess-la(:

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2011, 02:46:40 PM »

Why does everyone on the forum (talking metaphorically here) hate their lives?!?!
i only hate it when i'm at home  :-\
*~*THE WESTERFORUM'S RESIDENT JEDI MASTER*~*

Yes I'm from New Zealand, and yes I ride sheep to school.

That's how we roll in the Shire.

PerfectPandas(:

« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2011, 02:49:37 PM »

I hate mine all the time.
But it's going to get better: I know it will. Somehow, some way, it will get better.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 308