Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 308

Author Topic: Something you really want to say to someone.  (Read 108531 times)

Volgers Moustache

• Hey, you see that, Yeeah, It's a MOUSTACHE! ~slap~
Re: Something you really want to say to someone.
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2011, 02:50:30 PM »

:-\
VM. You are so funny and great to be around, You make me laugh, you have the weirdest ideas and you're totally cool. I've known you for the majority of the time here, And your one of my favorite forumers. I love all the things on the 19th Century RP (PIANO SEX!!). Your characters are all smooth with

PerfectPandas(:

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2011, 02:51:52 PM »

Yeah. :-\

Mara-la

• Life is asymmetrical.
    • DigiArt12
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2011, 02:56:22 PM »

I hate mine all the time.
But it's going to get better: I know it will. Somehow, some way, it will get better.

Keep believing this. It will. No, it HAS to. You have your mind on that spring break task, stick with it. It will make you stronger.
Member since April 24th 2010.

PerfectPandas(:

« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2011, 03:00:33 PM »

I know. I will. This is the one thing I'm determined to do.

Mara-la

• Life is asymmetrical.
    • DigiArt12
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2011, 03:03:54 PM »

Good.

I trusted you. I helped you. I did things I'm not proud of for you. But you were playing me the whole time. It was all a lie, right from day one. I hate you. No, it's beyond hate. Friends are supposed to help friends, not stab them in the back. And then you have the nerve to come to me and plead innocent when I saw you do it. I'm not forgiving you. Not ever. You deserve eternal damnation.

PerfectPandas(:

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2011, 03:07:46 PM »

Yeah.

Why do you have to assume something, then make a huge deal about it and then tease me? Especially about that? Do you know how that made me feel? Do you know what you said, and what it meant to me? Do you know what  you did? No, you don't. You don't know anything about me. And to think I called you my best friend...

Mara-la

• Life is asymmetrical.
    • DigiArt12
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2011, 03:25:29 PM »

This is getting out of hand and stupid. Stop now before this situation gets worse.

Volgers Moustache

« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2011, 04:06:50 PM »

IT WAS ME WHO WROTE THE LETTER!!
VM. You are so funny and great to be around, You make me laugh, you have the weirdest ideas and you're totally cool. I've known you for the majority of the time here, And your one of my favorite forumers. I love all the things on the 19th Century RP (PIANO SEX!!). Your characters are all smooth with

Jess-la(:

« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2011, 04:07:27 PM »

dude just tell her
*~*THE WESTERFORUM'S RESIDENT JEDI MASTER*~*

Yes I'm from New Zealand, and yes I ride sheep to school.

That's how we roll in the Shire.

Volgers Moustache

« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2011, 04:08:22 PM »

That's not how I roll.

kristina-la

• through your strength all my fears will fade away
    • tumblr
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2011, 04:08:44 PM »

Open your eyes and see what's right in front of you!!! I LIKE you stupid! get that through your head. Just say it! I know you feel the same-Im not stupid. Just tell me.

Treya-Chan

• Dauntless at Heart
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2011, 04:13:51 PM »

Why'd you leave me in this world. with so much hurt? why couldnt you take me with you? i miss you so much. i need someone to help me through this. who else is going to teach me how to fix things up and paint a house. Why did you leave me? When this worlld is fulled with nothing but hurt? why did you add to that hurt? I just want you back. every time i think of you i start to cry. but i cant let anyone see the tears they will all think I'm weak. Why did you leave me? when i need you so bad?
Westerforum Resident Multi-Genre Music Lover

Mercuriii

my phone is weird a
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2011, 09:43:05 PM »

I want to tell you i like you but i dont know how

Abbi4Raie-la

• Moi
    • NCIS Fansite
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2011, 06:46:00 AM »

this is to all doctors, especially my doctor, even though he only done a little bit of this:

im so thankful you saved me. but i know you wouldn't have had to if you hadn't saved me the time before that. and if you didnt then, you wouldn't have to help me so much now. instead i would've been dead. you kept me in this world and you are the reason i know what i do nd i am the way i am. thanks for everything.

Treya-Chan

• Dauntless at Heart
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2011, 06:53:05 AM »

She's stupid and is no good for you. you should climb higher up the tree. you deserve better then her. She's nothing but a hurtful Bwitch (with out the W). you need someone who can be there for you. you need to move on. yeah i know you think you love her. but you are still young you well find someone else. do you know that sense you've been with her you are getting hurt more and more? So dont try and get back with her! If you do then your dumb. you should wait tell you can find someone who can love you for who you are and not believe the lies. You need to be happy and you need to stop getting hurt. you give the wrong person your heart and hope to god they dont brake it. But they do because you never climb to the top like you should you pick up the whory stupid girls and the bottom of the tree. You deserve better! Get your head together boy! Why would you want her back if she hurt you? forget her move on! You can find someone else to love you have done it before! So why dont you think you cant do it now?! God it hurts me to see you get hurt. But you cant see that can you? No you cant because i  hid it well. I want to kill every chicka that has hurt you but you want let me. And now Stormmy has hurt you bad and you want her BACK! WTF?!
Westerforum Resident Multi-Genre Music Lover

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 308