Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 299 300 [301] 302 303 ... 305

Author Topic: Something you really want to say to someone.  (Read 286248 times)

Blue

Re: Something you really want to say to someone.
« Reply #4500 on: April 28, 2018, 12:05:19 AM »

I love you, girl, but you really need to start figuring out how to do things on your own. You can't expect everyone around you to baby you forever.

LittleK

• On a le pouvoir de s'aimer, okay?
« Reply #4501 on: April 30, 2018, 01:56:35 AM »

Please don't revert me to my high school ways - you don't want me that way. Start treating me right.
You're filled with determination

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #4502 on: May 17, 2018, 01:08:41 AM »

Hey, you know “something really bad happened but I can’t tell you anything more than that” is literally the scariest possible thing to hear from a figure of authority right
Edit: because my mind is immediately jumping to someone’s dead
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Julia the Bookworm

« Reply #4503 on: June 16, 2018, 11:28:05 AM »

Not everyone is you.

GeeBeezy

« Reply #4504 on: June 16, 2018, 01:27:20 PM »

I think the world is going to look like a storybook soon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leSj7SVX_dg

抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

All of human history is alcohol and horses.

ジャガイモはセクシーで

and suddenly I wasnt a fish anymore I was omnipresent

Seek and ye shall find

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35fBK7kCTgU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzClLu8DXlM

Catvomitsky

• I'm pro-opera and I vote
« Reply #4505 on: June 25, 2018, 11:47:08 PM »

I really hope you don’t remember my name from all the salty emails I sent you but uh. Hi

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #4506 on: July 10, 2018, 09:10:46 AM »

AHHHHHHHHH i love you youre one of my best friends but OH MY GOD you are entitled. Like. Oh my goooddddd. I get it. Your dad makes a lot of money, I get it. But in some instances you try to act like you're so much better than everyone? Like. Chris. It doesn't matter how I get my steak cooked. You should not go telling people that nice restaurants would refuse to serve them because of that. I've been to some of THE NICEST restaurants in the country and 1. I don't brag about that. 2. I ordered my steak how I like it and they made it. Shocking.
You should also not act like you're better than someone because you've seen the nutcracker? Bruh. Bro. I've been going to see the ballet since. I dont even know how long I've been going but I have seen many, many ballet performances okay including the nutcracker aight youre no gooder or better than anyone else so please stop trying to act like you're better because you've done #richpeoplethings

Higher, further, faster

Catvomitsky

« Reply #4507 on: July 14, 2018, 02:35:45 PM »

If I have to spend the last month of my summer, including my two week vacation, studying for an exam I was assured I would not have to take because y’all can’t get your act together and give me the right information, I take no responsibility for the mass murder that will inevitably occur

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #4508 on: July 22, 2018, 10:40:36 AM »

YOURE MAKING ME SO MAD PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE jfc you are so condescending sometimes!!!!!!!!! IM ALLOWED TO BE UPSET ABOUT THIS STOP SAYING "well I'M happy and excited about it so i'm a better person than you" YEAH OK I AM HAPPY AND EXCITED ABOUT THAT ONE THING BUT I'M ALSO DISAPPOINTED BY THE OTHER ASPECTS AIGHT LET ME BE also idgaf that there's a red doberman in your neighborhood ok it probably has terrible breeding and came from the stupid amish puppy mill and im never going to see it or meet it ever you dont have to describe it to me because i own one i know what theyre like in FACT i own one of the best bred dogs of the breed SO LEAVE ME ALONE

Higher, further, faster

Blue

« Reply #4509 on: August 13, 2018, 06:36:49 AM »

Hi, I work at a pet store, but I am not actually a dog. If you want my attention, you can say "Excuse me" like a normal person, because I will not respond to you fucking snapping your fingers at me. I will ignore you until you address me correctly.

Catvomitsky

« Reply #4510 on: August 16, 2018, 03:14:08 AM »

Ok ok ok now I think I finally understand why it is that you always come to me with horror stories about how your friendships end. It’s because you do shit like block them out of nowhere. Because...? I was on vacation? I can’t voice call in the middle of the day? I play a game that you dislike? What the hell is your problem. I can’t believe I’m actually upset over you acting like such a jerk but ffs I expected better

Catvomitsky

« Reply #4511 on: October 16, 2018, 02:32:20 PM »

What the everloving fuck is your problem, trying to justify Hitler to an actual German person and then saying that the US is the worst country. How far...is your head...up your ass...that you to call other people dumb for not knowing thermodynamics yet you say things like this.??

Reenie-La

« Reply #4512 on: October 26, 2018, 12:26:52 PM »

I love you, every night of every day. You are cherished. Loved. Victorious. Don't carry yourself any differently.

Mara-la

• strange fruit
« Reply #4513 on: October 26, 2018, 04:46:02 PM »

I’m just really struggling to understand the logic behind your decisions right now. I’m trying very hard not to judge, since I’m not in your shoes and I’ve nevee experienced this, so I have no right to. But even so, I do worry. I’m hoping you’ll come to some sense soon, before it’s too late.
Member since April 24th 2010

Catvomitsky

« Reply #4514 on: November 02, 2018, 06:48:46 AM »

^basically wanna say that to someone I know. Spot on Mara

To someone else: I appreciate the fact that you didn’t start an argument and didn’t want to offend anyone, I really do. But I wish you wouldn’t call our discussions “character bashing” just because they’re not in line with your opinions. For myself and a lot of others, our opinions about these characters are tied into ourselves, our ideas, our identities, not to mention all the time we’ve spent writing and crafting these versions of the characters. Implying that our expressions of these characters that are so deeply a part of us are inherently negative or hateful is...really judgemental? If you don’t feel comfortable around it that’s fine, but that and the fact that you didn’t really respond to what I said has made me reluctant to be my honest self around you
Pages: 1 ... 299 300 [301] 302 303 ... 305