Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 300 301 [302] 303 304 305

Author Topic: Something you really want to say to someone.  (Read 285427 times)

Mara-la

• strange fruit
Re: Something you really want to say to someone.
« Reply #4515 on: November 03, 2018, 04:57:40 PM »

I’m sorry, but he’s an idiot. You deserve way better. You asked me what I thought - you know I’ll be brutally honest - and you didn’t like my answer but I’m not going to apologize for that.
Member since April 24th 2010

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #4516 on: November 03, 2018, 05:00:06 PM »

^^ if this is about who I think it's about then heck yeah don't apologize

My beliefs condemn harming children in any way... but hooo boy do I ever want to throw yours through the window. Next one to throw a book at me is getting it shoved up their nose.

GeeBeezy

« Reply #4517 on: November 07, 2018, 04:08:08 PM »

I'm really not angry at you, when I was I was younger and less healthy, and that affected my mindset, I don't think of myself as your enemy and I hope we can be friends some day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leSj7SVX_dg

抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

All of human history is alcohol and horses.

ジャガイモはセクシーで

and suddenly I wasnt a fish anymore I was omnipresent

Seek and ye shall find

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35fBK7kCTgU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzClLu8DXlM

Blue

« Reply #4518 on: November 07, 2018, 05:43:12 PM »

Don't you get tired of ranting about politics and how stupid you think the people who disagree with you are? Doesn't arguing about everything just get old after a while?

Julia the Bookworm

« Reply #4519 on: November 14, 2018, 12:41:41 PM »

Please stop getting in discussions about religion and criticizing other people's beliefs in the workplace.
It's one thing to discuss your theology class after hours but you really shouldn't be doing that here.

Emma-la

« Reply #4520 on: November 14, 2018, 01:37:40 PM »

I'm sick and tired of being unhappy and I don't know what to do. You've been so good to me, but I can't force myself to be happy with you
“The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.”
*~*RESIDENT FORUM ROLEPLAYING ADDICT*~*

Catvomitsky

• I?m pro-opera and I vote
« Reply #4521 on: November 14, 2018, 03:51:54 PM »

You’re getting dangerouslg close to “do not interact with my content if you express preferences and opinions about a video game that I disagree with because they’re objectively wrong” and I hope you didn’t mean it that way but yikes buddy that’s uh. Problematic to say the least

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #4522 on: December 16, 2018, 01:53:59 AM »

Shhhh i don't want to talk about it anymore can we not

Higher, further, faster

Catvomitsky

• I?m pro-opera and I vote
« Reply #4523 on: January 19, 2019, 06:35:49 PM »

I love you, but you need to stop doing this. I’m not sure if this is your intent but I keep voicing my concerns and discomfort and it seems like you’re not acknowledging that. We’re happy to accommodate you, but you have to be willing to do some of the same in return. I let myself be pushed around when I wasn’t comfortable last semester but I can’t afford to do that this year.

Echo :)

« Reply #4524 on: January 21, 2019, 04:01:54 AM »

Just shut up. Quit implying, assuming and overlooking things about me. You say you care, love me, and miss me, and then instead of letting me come to my own conclusions about those things you put words in my mouth. You ask for affection like a middle school girl. I want to mean what I say,  so quit making me say things before I'm ready. You always act like you understand me and heard what I said, but this situation has proved that you haven't once listened to my heart. I don't care how other people do relationships, I care how we do them. You also can't quit pushing and breaking boundaries that we set together! Every time you do I lose trust in you that much more. I told you in the beginning that I wanted to take things slow, and then you decide to push things into hyper-speed. I'm very forgiving, but this is making me feel unsafe. Every time you push things I feel like I'll never actually be able to trust you. Then you go and act like your problems are no big deal, but as soon as I admit to an imperfection you blow it out of freaking proportion. I love your family, and I thought I loved you but maybe I just love the idea of you. You keep blaming all sorts of things for where we're at right now, but it seems like we don't want as many of the same things as we thought. I thought you were okay with those differences, but apparently you just never heard them. I can't and won't be a trophy wife, so if that's what you're searching for, look. in the damn case.
You could rattle the stars. You could do anything, if only you dared.
ToG

Mara-la

• strange fruit
« Reply #4525 on: January 23, 2019, 12:19:42 PM »

You can't get crazy upset about people judging you when you do the same to others and then say it's not hypocritical because your "heart is in the right place". That's just judging with an added layer of guilt.
Member since April 24th 2010

Echo :)

« Reply #4526 on: January 24, 2019, 03:33:54 AM »

How do you explain to someone that supposedly loves you that you don't feel the same? That all of the feelings you've had were based on a person they were alluding to be, but the facade crumbled. How do you explain that you no longer feel anything but numb? That the only things you worry about missing if you part ways are people that they connected you with? That the way they show their affection feels more like a trap than freedom. The things they ask of you are things you thought you were ready to offer,  but when they ask you can't seem to come up with a reason to. How to you tell someone that their attachment to you is no longer reciprocated. That everything they want from you is something you want to withhold. How do you tell someone that the dreams they thought you shared aren't what you both thought they were?
You could rattle the stars. You could do anything, if only you dared.
ToG

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #4527 on: January 27, 2019, 05:31:53 PM »

AHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT RN AJXJOFJEHDIWKSNDJ YOU'RE DRIVING ME CRAZY JFC AND IF THIS IS HOW THE REST OF LIVING TOGETHER IS GONNA BE LIKE IDK IF I CAN HANDLE IT YOU GIVE ME SUCH A HEADACHE!!!!

Higher, further, faster

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #4528 on: January 28, 2019, 09:51:24 AM »

How! Did you forget! To bring the theremin! To the theremin demonstration! How! Did you bring! The theremin stand and the speaker and the cord! And not! The theremin!
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Blue

« Reply #4529 on: January 28, 2019, 09:55:25 AM »

Trust me, as soon as I have a steady clientele and steady GOOD paychecks, I'm packing my crap up and leaving. I can't stand to live here anymore.
Pages: 1 ... 300 301 [302] 303 304 305