Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 305 306 [307] 308

Author Topic: Something you really want to say to someone.  (Read 108370 times)

Gentlebiscuit

Re: Something you really want to say to someone.
« Reply #4590 on: August 06, 2017, 03:49:01 PM »

I am literally the worst person in the world to ask about this.

Hiss.

Julia The Bookworm

• There are choices in life, and I take some of them
« Reply #4591 on: August 07, 2017, 12:24:28 PM »

Your daughter is a person capable, you can't make excuses about that. Not with anyone here, not with me.

Yes, we all have our strengths and weakness but, if you don't let her take initiative for herself, take responsibility for herself, she will never truly grow up.

You can listen, you can offer guidance, but, at the end of the day you can't control everything and you shouldn't be able to.

To someone else:

Think clearly before you do anything else, don't do this out of fear, this isn't a band-aid.

This isn't the only thing in your life. What do you love to do? What are your dreams? Who are you? you're not just a girlfriend, you are a person with a big smile and an even larger personality.

It's ok to love someone, to be loved. Everyone wants to care about someone and be cared for in some way.

Don't marry out of fear of loss.

Marry because you want to build a future together.

Ceres

• Orangé Tong
« Reply #4592 on: August 29, 2017, 02:39:53 AM »

Can you please not advertise when I have anxiety attacks or other medical/personal issues? I appreciate the support, but it doesn't need to be public record :-/

BlueberryDoughnut

• Knife Wife, Keeper of the Holy Bun
« Reply #4593 on: October 19, 2017, 07:26:54 AM »

To someone I haven't spoken to in a long time: Go fuck yourself.
"We are not drawn to God by iron chains, but by sweet attractions and holy inspirations."
      ~ St. Francis de Sales

"God can write straight with crooked lines. We just have to let Him in."
      ~ Fr. Mike Schmitz

"Love is a losing game...one I wish I never played..."
       ~ Amy Winehouse

Gentlebiscuit

« Reply #4594 on: October 20, 2017, 12:13:22 AM »

Please kill me in the face until I ket a hood nights rest thank you.

Hiss.

Ceres

• Orangé Tong
« Reply #4595 on: October 20, 2017, 12:21:14 AM »

Please kill me in the face until I ket a hood nights rest thank you.
This is the most relatable thing I've read all day

To the guy next to me: Do your own mcfuggin work

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #4596 on: October 20, 2017, 05:04:06 AM »

@ the colleges that keep telling me to apply early admission: A) there's already a college I'm doing that with and it's restrictive so I can't and B) your early admission deadline is in a week and I can't fill out an entire college application in a week; if you want me to apply early you gotta give me more warning my dudes
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Ceres

• Orangé Tong
« Reply #4597 on: October 20, 2017, 09:14:04 AM »

I did my entire college app in two days ahaha, wouldn't recommend tho.

Stop telling me that I'm too young to be in college. I'm in college, regardless of my age. You wouldn't tell the older adult students they're too old, would you? =_=

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #4598 on: October 20, 2017, 09:16:27 AM »

I've got a whole friend group that's my age but they're all in college and they tease me (good-naturedly) about being too old to be in high school ::)
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

The Primal Song Continues

« Reply #4599 on: November 07, 2017, 05:47:00 AM »

Dear friend: I'm sorry. I ignored our age difference, got way to emotional and clingy, and made you uncomfortable. I violated your confidance and sought help because you were scaring me, and I was afraid of what you might have done. All this pushed you away, and now I'm feeling like you're slowly unfriending me. I'm sorry that my feelings haven't changed. That I feel like I have to keep away from you whenever we're in the same building. That I'm jealous of your boyfriend who I've never met, or your friend that you spent so much of the other evening talking to. I know that I messed up and ruined everything. I'm so, so sorry.
Always your friend.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

One must never tolerate evil. For first, evil is tolerated; then embraced, then ailed as being good, then it becomes unlawful to do what is actually good.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #4600 on: November 17, 2017, 04:12:34 PM »

Okay I know I'm an overachiever but if I did the most intense close read I've ever done to understand the literal, metaphorical, and emotional meaning of every word and every line in a Shakespeare monologue both on its own and in relation to the play as a whole, along with personal interpretations and headcanons of my own, and there wasn't even a real-life group of people I'd be potentially misrepresenting by not doing that, you can take five minutes with Google to find out what a bar mitzvah is before you deliver a monologue about one, or maybe if you're so unfamiliar with Judaism you've never heard of a bar mitzvah you should pick a monologue that isn't rooted in Jewish tradition?? Like at this point it's a little late to switch but I feel like this was poorly thought out and subsequently like, quarter-assed

- Catvomitsky

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #4601 on: November 26, 2017, 01:54:27 PM »

Hey hey just because something's legal doesn't mean it's ethical

- Catvomitsky

Ceres

• Orangé Tong
« Reply #4602 on: December 06, 2017, 04:03:33 AM »

To whoever has been rearranging the entire lobby almost daily for the past month: who are you and what do you have to gain

Ceres

• Orangé Tong
« Reply #4603 on: December 11, 2017, 11:42:17 AM »

I'll be honest, your unwavering obnoxiousness and the way you've treated my friends has always grated on my nerves, but this is a whole new level of utter disregard for other people. Not only is spreading that kind of information petty and a betrayal of trust, but you could have gotten them expelled if that story had reached the right ears. I don't know what is up with your attitude this year but I haven't even interacted with you directly and I'm already sick of your crap.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #4604 on: December 13, 2017, 03:59:41 AM »

If you come to class, drop off your stuff, and then leave again, you’re still late?? Because you still missed the beginning of class?? Your backpack can’t learn civics for you my dude

- Catvomitsky
Pages: 1 ... 305 306 [307] 308