Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Hello.  (Read 3121 times)

IM.Q.Cline

• Sincerely Yours, IM.Q.Cline
Re: Hello.
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2011, 10:04:24 AM »

Woah, Ron Weasly was in Twilight? This is most shocking.
She looked up at the sky, battered, and dry.  "With God as my witness," she raised a fist in the air. "I won't die till I shake this entire earth and every soul who lives on it to the very core." She took in a sharp breath. " TO THE CORE!" she screamed. Victory shall yet be hers.

Leben

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2011, 05:05:02 AM »

Haven't read Uglies yet, I'm plannin to, but its always checked out at the library.And I don't have the money to spend on the series right now.
"The higher you fly, the more likely you are to die when you fall."
-D

Kieya

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2011, 05:36:32 AM »

Heyyyy!!!!!!! Welcome Newbiee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
Im Kieya

IM.Q.Cline

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2011, 12:47:47 PM »

How do you do.  :)
She looked up at the sky, battered, and dry.  "With God as my witness," she raised a fist in the air. "I won't die till I shake this entire earth and every soul who lives on it to the very core." She took in a sharp breath. " TO THE CORE!" she screamed. Victory shall yet be hers.

Leben

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2011, 12:54:38 PM »

Hello.
"The higher you fly, the more likely you are to die when you fall."
-D

IM.Q.Cline

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2011, 07:42:59 AM »

My mom keeps on talking about the royal wedding.  I believe it is Prince William and Kate?

Kieya

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2011, 07:56:26 AM »

Yeah me 2
where u from???
I is in Wales!

Sprocket

• They are void, we are NULL.
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2011, 08:06:50 AM »

Wilkommen Leben! @Kieya: My friend is from Chepstow, Wales.
When war is declared, Truth is the first casualty. -Arthur Ponsonby

Kieya

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2011, 08:20:18 AM »

WOW u watching it on Friday then??

IM.Q.Cline

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2011, 12:06:58 PM »

I want to miss school and watch it so bad, but acedemics come first in my house hold. My mom told me not to worry though. She said they'll probably make a video or show it again. I hope so, I'm very interested. I hope they shall stay true to each other!  :-\

Kieya

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2011, 05:06:09 PM »

Im might watch it but, I think its gunna be boring and all coz its royal and stuff <3
YOU STILL HAVE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have2 and half weeks off now!

IM.Q.Cline

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2011, 10:49:55 AM »

Maybe boring, but with my active imagination I'll invent it into soumthing spectacular.
                 Like it's not the wedding of Will & Kate, but the wedding of two galactic who marry to stop a unversal war of epic proportions! The Preacher is not human but a humanoid snail, and....Will & Kate could be two different alien species! Well,.....anyway, I thought that MIGHT be cool. This story could use some work, it's not that good.......yet....

Kieya

« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2011, 08:15:20 PM »

Okaayy <3

IM.Q.Cline

« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2011, 10:26:56 PM »

Sorry, I'm just a wierdo.  ;D

Kieya

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2011, 10:27:34 PM »

Its okay............ <3
Pages: 1 [2] 3