Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: If you HAD to be pretty  (Read 12014 times)

Lizzeh-wa

If you HAD to be pretty
« on: May 12, 2011, 06:20:04 AM »

I dont Know if this fits under another topic.. Btw

What things would you want/not want them to change about you and why? (besides the whole bubblehead thing. That just frightens me.)

Because I seriousley wish I could be darker without turning orange (my skin doesn't tan//). I also think the idea of flash tattoos is wicked, and those neat eye-surges like Shay got (maybe not as crazy). I wouldn't really want them to change much else.  I'm pretty much okay with myself the way I am.

ALWAYS <3

haley-wa

Re: If you HAD to be pretty
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 05:05:07 AM »

i like being pale because it makes you look different and i love different
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

Lizzeh-wa

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 05:58:19 AM »

eww no. for a while there was whole past-y people craze.  People also think I'm albino. (I feel like my creepy pale-ness is an insult to the REAL albino girl.) BUT MY SKIN NEVER TANS!!! and frekles are wierd/
ALWAYS <3

Kima-chan

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2011, 06:05:44 AM »

I can't imagine how I would look if I could get tan, so I can not say that I like myself more with darker skin, but people keep asking if you're ill when you are really pale. And then I have to answer, that I'm not wearing any make-up (which makes me only slightly darker) and they look weird at me.
~Man sieht nur mit dem Herzen gut, das Wesentliche ist für die Augen unsichtbar.~
"This seems pretty dangerous" *nod* "And we could get in serious trouble" *nod* "Hmm...Alright, let's do this." *franatic nod*

Lizzeh-wa

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2011, 06:29:34 AM »

yup. =P It suck.s I wanna be black. =] they are all pretty. White people like me are wierd lookin'
ALWAYS <3

Treya-Chan

• Dauntless at Heart
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2011, 04:32:35 AM »

i like being pale because it makes you look different and i love different
Dude same here everyone here is tan and then you have me i look like a vampire here! I LOVE IT!
Westerforum Resident Multi-Genre Music Lover

haley-wa

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2011, 08:20:04 AM »

no ihave never burnt and i tan really well i chose to be pale
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

Nikki-La

• Bow Chicka Wow Wow
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2011, 08:24:40 AM »

I'd get flash tattoos, eye surges all the time, it would be wicked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You thought you knew this angel when you really released all the dark inside and set free the evil.

Shadow

• ^previously Ms. Ashdown/Skye Redlin.
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2011, 07:16:56 AM »

Hmm...I actually like being pale  ;). I don't really have much of choice, anyway.....I don't tan, I burn. And then go right back to pale. So I have a choice between being miserable about something I can't change or be happy with the way I am. So I embrace my paleness!  ;D It's not like I'm corpse white or anything, so I can cope.

I would probably get them to remove that little bit of annoying acne on my forehead. I'd also want hair extensions. Besides that, I'm pleased with the way I look.

I would definately want an eye surge though. And a flash tatoo or two :)!
"You don't know what it's like
to be hurt, to feel lost, to be left out in the dark,
to be kicked, when you're down, feel like you've been pushed around, to be on the edge of breaking down and no one's there to save you, no you don't know what it's like....welcome to my life." -simple plan

Lizzeh-wa

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2011, 01:26:06 AM »

mmmmm.. idk. I think if someoneelse wanted to change the way I look I think they would prolly make me grow out my hair, and straighten my teeth.  (I'm blond sometimes dye it brunette around the edges because my compexion is wierd... and my teeth are cute even if theyre crooked.) =P
ALWAYS <3

Treya-Chan

• Dauntless at Heart
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2011, 02:36:33 AM »

Lucky i burn AND GO LIGHTER!

Lizzeh-wa

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2011, 10:59:42 AM »

YES! I go lighter too... Like, idk i suppose skin goes all out when it repairs itself. (well. uh. I get so fried it all peels off,, so maybe its just the whole starting from scratch thing...
ALWAYS <3

haley-wa

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2011, 12:35:56 AM »

my dad hasn't gone in the sun since i was in the 3rd grade because he was in the hospital and im going into the 8th and he's still tanner than snooki will ever be. he said the only reason was something in our bloodline so don't  feel bad
Signature:

Treya-Chan

• Dauntless at Heart
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2011, 05:48:42 AM »

YES! I go lighter too... Like, idk i suppose skin goes all out when it repairs itself. (well. uh. I get so fried it all peels off,, so maybe its just the whole starting from scratch thing...
I know that happens to me to! I've only tanned once and it wasn't even that much and that was last year LOL

Kima-chan

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2011, 05:51:30 AM »

I used to tan when I was younger. But now I just change to "normal" skin colored in the summers.
~Man sieht nur mit dem Herzen gut, das Wesentliche ist für die Augen unsichtbar.~
"This seems pretty dangerous" *nod* "And we could get in serious trouble" *nod* "Hmm...Alright, let's do this." *franatic nod*
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7