Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: If you HAD to be pretty  (Read 12012 times)

Eraisuithiel

Re: If you HAD to be pretty
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2011, 05:54:23 AM »

But I'm already pretty! O:

Just kidding. XD But seriously... I'd definately like to keep my pale skin (I've worked hard avoiding sunlight for it, I want to keep it!), but I'd like to get flash tattoos (I've always found those cool, and I'd get a bunch of them), and maybe and eye surge like Shay's.

Lizzeh-wa

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2011, 07:35:19 AM »

=] wow all oyu guys are so cool with your selfs. =]
ALWAYS <3

Shax

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2011, 07:41:28 AM »

well for one id want to look more pretty be tall expecially be tall!!!!!! I would definetly want flash tattoos, and id want to have dark green eyes. But i wouldnt want to have black hair or blue eyes and definetly no eye clocks unless i had manga eyes

Lizzeh-wa

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2011, 07:43:23 AM »

Manga eyes? spooky..
Dark hair and blue eyes is my fave combo.. (or blond and brown like britney spears..)
ALWAYS <3

Shax

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2011, 07:48:52 AM »

no i dont manga eyes, if i were to have clock eyes

Lizzeh-wa

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2011, 07:55:08 AM »

good =] no spookies
ALWAYS <3

Shax

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2011, 07:59:20 AM »

lol

Kristen-la

• Hi Ping-la!
    • Myy Facebook :3
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2011, 03:55:47 AM »

I would have my skin be perfectly balenced in color, maybe a little tan but nothing more than a week in the sun tan. I would want my face to be prettier, just more symetrical othing on it at all....I would LOVVEE purple eyes with gold flecks ^.^ I would get a flash tattoo, light purple and very flowery like this: <--idk if that'ss show up or not, if not go here: http://xxxshreixxx.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3e7c0d ....I would love longer eyelashes and to be taller. I'm 15 and still a quarter inch shorter than 5 feet -.- I would make all my scars from cutting go away and have it so my nails always look manicured :D also have my hair straight and prob a bob cut. !
Kristen-la <3
Stay Icy.

Lizzeh-wa

« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2011, 04:36:54 AM »

bieng short is cute =] and straight hair is overrated
ALWAYS <3

Kima-chan

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2011, 05:16:07 AM »

Really, being tall sucks.
I'm 176 cm (5'7 feet <- don't know how to write the numbers properly^^) and I can't wear high heels because it makes me look like a giant.
And you can be found in every crowd, which is also a minus point if you want to escape from someone (especially from clingy boys).
~Man sieht nur mit dem Herzen gut, das Wesentliche ist für die Augen unsichtbar.~
"This seems pretty dangerous" *nod* "And we could get in serious trouble" *nod* "Hmm...Alright, let's do this." *franatic nod*

Lizzeh-wa

« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2011, 07:19:57 AM »

That sucks, Wear the heals anyway. You're prolly more confident than all us short kids anyhow. And who doesn't want to be seen? What about the hot guys? lolz
ALWAYS <3

haley-wa

« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2011, 02:41:49 AM »

k i feel like there is everything wrong because i'm 4'5 and have ringletts everywhere
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

Lizzeh-wa

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2011, 04:19:44 AM »

I would Kill for ringletts. =P  whatevs. I think the whole pretty thing is really just everyone wanting to be different or not look how they are. (or worse, everyone wants to look preety much the same, wich is creepy.)
ALWAYS <3

haley-wa

« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2011, 01:06:02 PM »

no u don't they're a hassle and get in the way!
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

Beth-la

• Laughter Is Eternity
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2011, 12:03:20 AM »

Hnm....I've never thought of this!  *thinks*

I'd want to keep my skin color, because it's nicely tanned, but not like overly dark. I'd want my hair to be pretty much the same color, which is a pale brown with golden highlights, but I'd want it to be long and curly, not medium length and wavy. Eh, I'd want to be an inch shorter. I'm 5'5 and a half right now. I'd want to be a bit skinnier, but not much. I'm not fat at all, I've just got muscle that's gone all flabby since I haven't been running anymore (track season is over). I'd want a different face shape. Mine's too round. I'd want to keep my eyes, they're blue-gray.

"Help! One of the geeks has escaped! GEEK ON THE LOOSE! GET A NET!"

*~* WESTERFORUM'S RESIDENT SPAZ & BEAST-LA*~*
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7