Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: If you HAD to be pretty  (Read 12017 times)

shay

Re: If you HAD to be pretty
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2011, 07:00:30 AM »

the main thing i dont want is the lesions ok id rather be an ugly and pull pranks all the tim then be a bubble-headed idiot that is controlled by people like dr.cable
and im bein serious i didnt still from the bookmy real name is shay

Lizzeh-wa

« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2011, 06:30:57 AM »

Thats Wicked, and I doubt anyone wants the lesions =P
ALWAYS <3

Paris - Sensei

• I'm a dancer at heart :D
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2011, 07:59:16 AM »

Yeah I wouldn't, I rather be an ugly too :D Oh and that's cool your names Shay, thats a cool name
"Two words for ya, Stu - Pid!"
~Unknown

Life is like a book, Too bad I wrote in pen so I cant erase my mistakes...
~me :)

shay

« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2011, 01:47:31 PM »

thanx thats wat started me readin the trilogy my friend was like hey your names in book and i was like let me see and then i bought all the books

Shadow

• ^previously Ms. Ashdown/Skye Redlin.
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2011, 11:22:28 PM »

thanx thats wat started me readin the trilogy my friend was like hey your names in book and i was like let me see and then i bought all the books

That's cool.
Oh, and two more things: I would permanantly whiten my teeth and I would make my eyes look a lot more hazel and a lot less brown. Up close, you can see that my eye is actually really dark green w/ a brown ring around the pupil, but far away they look kinda brown. They look exactly like that color you get when you cut an olive open :P. I'd also lighten my eyes. I have dark hair and dark eyes.
Oh and also, iw ould get a little weight removed. I'm supposed to not be fat (13 years old, 100 lbs) but I stilll feel that way. And I'm a size seven jr. :(
"You don't know what it's like
to be hurt, to feel lost, to be left out in the dark,
to be kicked, when you're down, feel like you've been pushed around, to be on the edge of breaking down and no one's there to save you, no you don't know what it's like....welcome to my life." -simple plan

Sing_in_the_Rain

• Wheeee!!!!
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2011, 11:33:01 PM »

That's cool.
Oh, and two more things: I would permanantly whiten my teeth and I would make my eyes look a lot more hazel and a lot less brown. Up close, you can see that my eye is actually really dark green w/ a brown ring around the pupil, but far away they look kinda brown. They look exactly like that color you get when you cut an olive open :P. I'd also lighten my eyes. I have dark hair and dark eyes.
Oh and also, iw ould get a little weight removed. I'm supposed to not be fat (13 years old, 100 lbs) but I stilll feel that way. And I'm a size seven jr. :(
[/quote]
I wish I was 13 and 100 lbs! I'm 12 and I weigh 75 lbs. 75!!! I don't even fit into a 14/16. I would also change my eyes. They'd be bright green.
"I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for a second that I am one of them."

And night always turns into day.

shay

« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2011, 03:41:33 AM »

who in the whole forum whose read the series would want go to the smoke alone like tally

Lizzeh-wa

« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2011, 02:17:25 PM »

Oneof my 'friends' keeps harrasing me about my teeth, saying things like "do you ever fucking brush your teeth, theyre so yellow!" She never fucing leaves me alone about it. I brush my teeth twice a day like everyother person. "do you even go to the dentist???" I go twice a year, I don't have any cavities, she has at least 4. I'm sick of it. She brings it up almost everyday. I have a birthdefect from the chemical whitening treatments (or something) my mom got when she was pregnant (the whitening eventually went away and now her teeeth aresorta yellow too.) MY enamel is normal, its just discolored, I follow dental hygene. Its not my fault.

Even though I have perfectly healthy teeth I want to get them all removed and replaced when I'm 18. I don't like it when people percieve me as gross because of something I cannot control. Even when I get them cleaned and whatever bydentists they are still yellow. I am not lazy, Im not a smoker, I don't have a horrible diet. Ive just always had ugly teeth since I was little and I've always been made fun of for it. I want to be sucessfull and in order to be percived as a responsble and good person you have to have perfect staight white white teeth.
ALWAYS <3

Falconsong

• Don't like me? All you still get is who I am~
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2011, 11:55:22 AM »

I rather wouldn't. Probably would be a Plain Jane. But if really had to, probably get perfect skin, electric blue highlights, make my eyes bigger, and change my eye colour to something prettier than flat black.
TOKIO HOTEL LOVER! ALIEN FUR IMMER!
BILL KAULITZ IS MINE! :D
Ich liebe dich, Bill. Du bist mein Engel <3

steve-la

• I like to RP
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2011, 11:45:28 AM »

I would get taller, be thinner but muscleyer, have green eyes and black hair.  and a flash tatoo

haley-wa

« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2011, 07:24:10 AM »

Lezzah-wa do not get ur teeth pulled out my dad is a dental labratory technition and he said to get lumineers if u get all of ur teeth out u will have nothing to hook on to 2 be able to get and new teeth
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

Bailey-wa

« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2011, 10:31:13 AM »

who in the whole forum whose read the series would want go to the smoke alone like tally

I wouldn't but if it was something I desperately wanted like Tally when she wanted to be pretty I would find my courage and do it.
"Holy heck," Amy said with a roll of her eyes. "Music from the eighties, a Japanese bunny, and a Russian guy? Did I ever tell you Im a distant descendant of the Chippewa Indians? Only thing I got out of it was a few freaky bedtime stories, a couple dream catchers and the family propensity to drink."

Reenie-La

« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2011, 03:14:11 AM »

If I HAD to be pretty? ((Much rather be Special, btw)) :P

But if I was pretty, I'd want my skin to be less pale, though I don't mind my skin tone...but it wouldn't hurt. ;)
And I'd wanna be thinner and shorter, with golden eyes and red hair.

Just my day dreaming xP

Reenie-La

« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2011, 03:15:08 AM »

I would get taller, be thinner but muscleyer, have green eyes and black hair.  and a flash tatoo

A flash tattoo would be wicked sweet xD

I want one on my wrist if they ever perfect the technology xP

steve-la

• I like to RP
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2011, 03:21:18 AM »

i want a heart that beats

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7