Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I feel SO YESTERDAY  (Read 9425 times)

Lizzeh-wa

Re: I feel SO YESTERDAY
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2011, 10:42:10 AM »

:) yay
ALWAYS <3

FlowerofIce

• Between a rock and a hard place
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2011, 06:24:04 AM »

though i dont think even a sparkling vampire can get me to like twilight...
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Austria, nube
But then again, at the moment they have better things to do ~Goliath

MWAH TO YOU TOO IAN ♥

Lizzeh-wa

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2011, 11:54:45 PM »

Lol :p
ALWAYS <3

Princess Pikachu-La

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2013, 02:51:08 AM »

I currently have a shoelace obsession. Every day when I come to school, my bestie asks how my shoes are laced. Also, I can be a bit of a Logo Exile. But only if the logo shows and is prominent. I refuse to pay to be a walking advertisement! =3
"Waffles? Why are there waffles in a place of learning? What is this madness?!"
                                  -Parys   <3

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2013, 09:42:52 AM »

I recently wore all the Harry Potter stuff I own to school every day for a week. I don't care what people think of the way I dress. I am definitely an Innovator.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2013, 08:47:41 AM »

So this topic is really old, but I thought it would be the perfect place to rant about something that happened to me the other day:
I was out shopping when I came across these two girls. They were both wearing different versions of the same outfit (skinny jeans, band t‘s, facial piercings, and black hair with brightly coloured streaks). I swear, there are hundreds of these kids around here and everywhere else. Anyway, they were both ranting about how they couldn‘t wait until school was over because ‘omg all the other kids who wear that crappy popular clothing are so mean to us because we‘re different!‘ and ‘it‘s not out fault we‘re non-conformists!‘ and blah blah blah. Needless to say, I started laughing really hard and they both gave me a death glare :p

The moral of this story? You probably aren‘t as unique as you think you are. and seriously if anyone wants to talk dressing ‘differently‘ they should come to Auntie Rai because like really you kids

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2013, 08:54:29 AM »

Have you seen anyone else with a Time Turner, robe, wand, and pygmy puff? I think that's pretty original :). Several things that I've done for years people have started copying though. The upside is that people don't tease me for it anymore, but it's not my thing now  :(

Also, saying it's not your fault you're a non-conformist doesn't make sense. If you are a non-conformist, it is your fault, actually. You choose to be a non-conformist, therefore it is your "fault." ???
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 08:57:01 AM by Panzercrappitastica »
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2013, 08:58:50 AM »

I was just saying, most of us go through that phase where we think we‘re soooooo different, but then we grow up and realize we‘re not (I sure as hell went through it Dx). Heck, even today I don‘t consider myself that odd or whatever.

Sucks about people teasing you, though. (Oddly enough I was never teased for what I wear :I)

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2013, 09:44:59 AM »

Yeah, there's definitely people like that I know.  :-\  Pretty annoying, actually.

- Catvomitsky

Reenie-La

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2013, 08:36:08 AM »

Vans are off the wall -- the only big branded thing I like xP
I have died my hair purple ^^
Used to wear jelly bracelets all the time -- kinda miss them, but not enough to wear them again.

I don't like anything big named, like Aero or Forever 21, or Macy's -- none of that stuff is worth the price plus it won't fit anyone over size negative 3. -_-

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2013, 11:35:05 AM »

^^I remember your purple hair c:

So because I‘m bored and shallow I feel the need to list what makes me an ‘innovator‘.
~ I‘ve dyed my hair a hundred billion times, and now I wear wigs (in bright colours) so I can change my hair on a whim.
~ My wardrobe staples consist of petticoat enhanced skirts, corsets, and tons of odd and funky jewellry (or so I‘ve been told :I) AND HEAD-EATING BOWS. AND BONNETS. AND MY BELOVED PARASOL. AND RIPPED UP FISHNETS. AND STRIIIIIPES. AND-
~ I have several piercings and a tattoo... but okay that‘s not really super innovative

And that‘s about it. :I

Reenie-La

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2013, 12:13:02 PM »

I miss my purple hair!

And I loves your sense of style -- the things you wear are not odd, they are breathtaking and the way you present yourself (your attitude), is spectacular! ^_^

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2013, 12:17:21 PM »

I dress either to show my obsession with something (i.e. a book) or just cuz it's comfy or convenient (always many pockets...) Right now I'm making a robe thingy covered in quotes from all Scott's books  ;D

- Catvomitsky

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2013, 12:25:09 PM »

I miss my purple hair!

And I loves your sense of style -- the things you wear are not odd, they are breathtaking and the way you present yourself (your attitude), is spectacular! ^_^
Ah, thanks xD
After close to ten years, one learns to not give a flying fark :I

Reenie-La

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2013, 12:27:44 PM »

That sounds AWESOME!!!
Pages: 1 [2]