- 2 (16.7%)
watched a scary movie, but otherwise didn't participate
- 1 (8.3%)
ignored it
- 2 (16.7%)
other(specify in comments)
- 2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Halloween  (Read 998 times)

FirelordAzula

• I'll show you lightning!
Halloween
« on: November 02, 2013, 01:40:25 AM »

I just got curious about what everyone was up to yesterday. I, personally, dressed up and went trick-or-treating around my neighbourhood at age 16. Yay for never growing up!
Westerforum Resident Thing-Starter!

Wielder of the Staff of Sanity Transfer, Official Peep of the Bloodbath, Watcher of Too Much Anime and Buffy, Lord of the Fire Nation, Amateur Player of Banjo, Book-Obsessed Teenager~yep, that's me.

Don't make me hungry. You wouldn't like me when I'm hungry.

kristina-la

• A 1000 times I've failed still your mercy remains
    • tumblr
Re: Halloween
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 01:53:17 AM »

I dressed up for school and handed out candy while studying for a midterm and a quiz

I'm going to a church part tonight :p aka-everyone will be wearing creative, not skanky costumes and we will dance to thrilled and the monster mash with stuffing our faces with candy :p

“No matter how filthy something gets, you can always clean it right up”

FirelordAzula

• I'll show you lightning!
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 02:11:10 AM »

Sounds like fun! I got an excellent variety of candy last night. Lots of chocolate. :D
Westerforum Resident Thing-Starter!

Wielder of the Staff of Sanity Transfer, Official Peep of the Bloodbath, Watcher of Too Much Anime and Buffy, Lord of the Fire Nation, Amateur Player of Banjo, Book-Obsessed Teenager~yep, that's me.

Don't make me hungry. You wouldn't like me when I'm hungry.

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2013, 02:44:54 AM »

I kinda dressed up for school, but then I went to a haunted house and after watched the Conjuring at a friends.

I'm like the cool, ninja sharpshooter!

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2013, 09:00:49 AM »

I dressed up as a crazy cat lady and went trick-or-treating with 6 other people. I'm thirteen so this was probably my last year...

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2013, 09:42:31 AM »

I just got curious about what everyone was up to yesterday. I, personally, dressed up and went trick-or-treating around my neighbourhood at age 16. Yay for never growing up!
Totally ;D My friends and I agreed that if an adult ever dresses up and trick-or-treats at our house, we're giving them a giant handful of candy and telling them they're awesome. :)
I dressed up as a crazy cat lady and went trick-or-treating with 6 other people. I'm thirteen so this was probably my last year...
You are only too old for trick-or-treating when people stop giving you candy! And then, still maybe not...

I dressed up and went trick-or-treating with two of my friends (and we coordinated our costumes!). I got five whole pounds of candy ;D
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Smileedimpleface

• Reading is my escape~
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2013, 08:42:53 AM »

I couldn't go trick-or-treating this year because i had a night class :o. I'm 18 and I don't mind getting free candy all night.

I went inside my first haunted maze and I closed my eyes half the time i was in there LOL.
"We save each other," Deryn whispered. "That's how it works." -Goliath

Nightwatcher

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2013, 09:45:41 AM »

I got out of bed, got into my costume, went to school, froze my buns off during the morning, came back from school, took the costume off, did chores, put the costume back on, went to Mass, sang, came home, took the costume off, slept. It was a pretty fun day actually.  ;D

Straif

• Westerforum's Resident Fabricated Human
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2013, 08:20:02 AM »

I went out trick-or-treating and I think I may have accidentally made some little kid piss himself. He was dressed as Cato and I was going as an OC from The Hunger Games...so I addressed him in-character (that being an angry shout of his name and a drawing of my homebrew Nerf rifle) and he just turned and RAN.
Sergeant Marasco, First Squad, Darwin's Fist
Crusher of Clankers, Defender of Darwinism
President For Life and Almighty Darwinist-Tractionist Monarch of the Ballard High Book Club
Resident Halo Fanatic

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2013, 10:01:11 AM »

How little was he?
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

Straif

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2013, 10:53:21 AM »

13, 14...the "proper" age for trick or treating. I think he may have been acting though because he started laughing the moment he was back with his freinds.
President For Life and Almighty Darwinist-Tractionist Monarch of the Ballard High Book Club
Resident Halo Fanatic

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2013, 10:54:22 AM »

Oh, good. For a moment I thought you meant like seven or eight little kid...

- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2013, 10:57:10 AM »

I did too, and I was a bit concerned xD

I'm like the cool, ninja sharpshooter!

Straif

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2013, 11:38:41 AM »

I realized how it sounded after I posted but I decided not to change it..."little kid" in my defenition, is anyone under puberty. So, everything up to and including 16 (and late bloomers for that matter).
Resident Halo Fanatic

Reenie-La

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2013, 05:53:50 AM »

I stayed inside with my kittea ears and watched Supernatural with the boyfriend~ :3