Scott Westerfeld Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Random Battle! ^_^  (Read 2594 times)

FirelordAzula

• I'll show you lightning!
Re: Random Battle! ^_^
« Reply #180 on: July 23, 2014, 11:54:27 PM »

To be noseless is to invite acupuncture, and some shall take restraint from not knowing the weight of the bear. Truly, I am whelmed, turbed, and today has been an incomplete aster! Cry Havoc, and let slip the alchemists of war!
Wielder of the Staff of Sanity Transfer, Official Peep of the Bloodbath, Watcher of Too Much Anime and Buffy, Lord of the Fire Nation, Amateur Player of Banjo, Book-Obsessed Teenager~yep, that's me.

Don't make me hungry. You wouldn't like me when I'm hungry.

Catvomitsky

• Westerforum Resident Spastic Onion
« Reply #181 on: July 25, 2014, 10:14:25 AM »

My friend, we must never vomit on the earl. He is formidable, the earl, and would indeed retaliate on the squirrels. Squirrel! And the ear, it knows. It watched us while we ate our noses and mended the broken bonds of the half-uneaten sandwich. You must listen to me, or we'll never SQUIRREL. I meant the windows. The black window spiders. Of course. Yo quiero tu estómago. It looks delicious, not unlike the troll innards that graced the halls of Unpeeled Oranges with their presence only 56 toucan farts ago. Because beachball

Shopping Kart

GentlemanBesly

« Reply #182 on: July 25, 2014, 01:00:44 PM »

[*Cries manly tears* this thread man, I friggin love this thread]
It was on fire when I got here

Catvomitsky

« Reply #183 on: July 25, 2014, 01:04:49 PM »

Gentleman Besly
Shedding tears of manliness
Is forbidden here

Shopping Kart

GentlemanBesly

« Reply #184 on: July 25, 2014, 02:20:52 PM »

WHAT NEW HELL IS THIS???
It was on fire when I got here

FirelordAzula

« Reply #185 on: July 25, 2014, 11:21:37 PM »

Welcome, unwelcome, one and none! Yesterday I shall present the ridiculous cuckoo watch, the amazing square root, the wholesome spleen, and much much less! Smell the acrobatics of the digging Wilsons! Gasp in surprise as the Artful Dodger sculpts while avoiding the hammer of flattening! Recoil in disgust from the Absolutely Normal Clowns! Tickets on sail on Mars, get them while they're on fire!

(Hey, Besly! Please contribute!)
Wielder of the Staff of Sanity Transfer, Official Peep of the Bloodbath, Watcher of Too Much Anime and Buffy, Lord of the Fire Nation, Amateur Player of Banjo, Book-Obsessed Teenager~yep, that's me.

Julia the bookworm

« Reply #186 on: July 26, 2014, 02:15:44 AM »

I love you as much as my 2,0000000 year old walrus loves boy bands, as much  as the albatross flies and the pearl ring sings! But dear sir, whatever you do you mustn't dream of aristocratic squid pirates nor hunt the Jackalope!
"...Trust thyself: every heart vibrates to that iron string."..  
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
    " ...If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars...."
-Rabindranath Tagore

Catvomitsky

« Reply #187 on: July 26, 2014, 08:37:48 AM »

I will burn down the establishment, with or without the approval of the Counil of Pears. For it is the bureaucracy that allows us to bear out hairbrushes, to agonize our shower curtains, and to carpet the carpet. Never again shall I always never repeat my nonexistent actions of the future. Woe is me, for my legs are going through a time of hardship. Teenage angst is hard on the legs, and I shall have to take them to a psychiatrist. You will find the door to the key in the Realm of The Flying Fruits, but be sure to bring an eggshell, because bisexual oranges don't like it when you philosoraptor.

Shopping Kart

FirelordAzula

« Reply #188 on: July 29, 2014, 12:04:30 AM »

If you gallop to Greater Crushing, you'll find hair upon the watercress, and trees of erasers. Excessive negativity causes trumpets to turn yellow with insanity. Engineers always have a metallic door barring access to their logging forests, which cause woe unto he who punches them. If you have a potato, tulips with blackjacks will come through okay. Defenestration is the best thing to ever happen to the High Smeller of Crude.

Panzercrappitastica

• 16 sodium atoms walk in a bar. Followed by Batman.
« Reply #189 on: July 29, 2014, 09:58:03 AM »

To be noseless is to invite acupuncture, and some shall take restraint from not knowing the weight of the bear. Truly, I am whelmed, turbed, and today has been an incomplete aster! Cry Havoc, and let slip the alchemists of war!
Is this a reference I detect amongst the randomness? :D

Kee mo ki mo dear old ort! me hey! me hi! me humdrum pennywinkle! Tit-tat pitty-pat! blue-eyed pussycat! Sing-song kitty katcha ki meo!
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour! In a hoop skirt.

*celebrates nothing in particular*

FirelordAzula

« Reply #190 on: July 30, 2014, 11:08:29 PM »

Is this a reference I detect amongst the randomness? :D
Maaaaaaaybeeeee...  ;)

Crunchy gates bar entry to loch candle. Quiero comer su cerebro! Dance, my only leaf! Dance, until it rains on Thanksgiving!

Panzercrappitastica

• 16 sodium atoms walk in a bar. Followed by Batman.
« Reply #191 on: July 30, 2014, 11:32:35 PM »

Sheep sheep sheepy sheep! IT RAINS SHEEP, MY LOVE! This is our deeesssstinyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour! In a hoop skirt.

*celebrates nothing in particular*

FirelordAzula

« Reply #192 on: July 30, 2014, 11:34:05 PM »

Cradle bye! Crusade for rye, and never mind the acrobats!

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]