Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 1440 1441 [1442]

Author Topic: CONFESSIONS.  (Read 345516 times)

|ĸιrα|

• Dragon fanatic
Re: CONFESSIONS.
« Reply #21615 on: September 19, 2014, 04:55:28 AM »

So on the 16th I'll be flying out to Nevada, spending all day there on my birthday, and then coming back on the 18th. This will probably be the last time I'll see my grandfather out of an assisted living/nursing home. Both my mother and I are very against him going, but since we don't live there we can't do a whole lot because he's not in our care. It's just really, really hard for me to think about and I know that this birthday is going to be difficult since it's such a short time frame to be with him. It's going to be even harder on my mom.

Today we went and visited the home my grandfather will be living in and all I want to do now is cry. My grandma and aunt are all excited, they think its some great and amazing thing. Idk what my mom is thinking or my brother, but I'm just sad. I mean, it seems like a very nice home and the caregivers are extremely nice, but the residents just looked so defeated and sad and I just can't bear to think of my grandfather looking like that. I understand that these people can give proper care, but it just breaks my heart.

"He's moving like a tremendous machine!"

Julia the bookworm

« Reply #21616 on: September 19, 2014, 10:55:03 AM »

* Hugs Kira*
I'm sorry.
"...Trust thyself: every heart vibrates to that iron string."..  
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
    " ...If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars...."
-Rabindranath Tagore

|ĸιrα|

• Dragon fanatic
« Reply #21617 on: September 21, 2014, 02:37:57 PM »

Thanks.

And now another thing about my family because I'm sucking...
Yesterday would have been my cousin's 27th birthday and I didn't even realize and I feel awful now. I cry myself to sleep some nights thinking about her and then I forget her birthday.

Echo :)

« Reply #21618 on: Today at 07:53:41 AM »

~I know that I’ve been pushing myself too hard lately because I literally get anxiety when my phone rings, I won’t even engage in a conversation with my friends, I’ve gone back to dodging other humans in the aisles…. All of my introverted qualities are 8 times what the usually are.
“He looks," Simon had once said to Isabelle, "like he's thinking about something deep and meaningful, but if you ask him what it is, he'll punch you in the face.” ~CoFA

|ĸιrα|

• Dragon fanatic
« Reply #21619 on: Today at 09:20:46 AM »

I know it's stupid, but I'm really really upset about my phone and not knowing if I can just get the screen replaced is making me even more upset. I don't want an all new phone, not everything will get transferred (I know, I've done it before). My phone was the only way I had to really talk to my friends since none of them really use facebook. I was in the middle of an amazing roleplay on kik. All my books are on there with all my notes for school, it was how I was organizing getting Prom Venues, etc. Basically, I need my phone soon and I'm really getting stressed about it.

Reenie-La

• Mew~! =^_^=
« Reply #21620 on: Today at 10:19:06 PM »

It has officially been one year since my last overdose (suicide attempt)...
Pages: 1 ... 1440 1441 [1442]