Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]

Author Topic: Whats your opinion of... [game]  (Read 2012 times)

Kaiju Groupie

• It sure is hot in this submarine... *opens window*
Re: Whats your opinion of... [game]
« Reply #285 on: Today at 02:27:01 AM »

(I like PewDiePie mainly because he's so funny and I can understand when he screams angry Swedish)

LoK? You mean Legends of Korra, right? BECAUSE I LOVED THE REPRESENTATION

WYOO AOT
I gripped you tight and raised you from a consulting detective with a big blue box who was summoning demons for fun and recreation while fighting the Romans & building a SPACESHIP named Starlord & making a pact & drifting with a kaiju in the Blue Hour with the Shadowhunters on the Leviathan!

Panzercrappitastica

• Adrenaline is coursing through my penguins.
« Reply #286 on: Today at 02:36:00 AM »

(I don't really have a problem with him, I'm just not really entertained by him either :P)

SIE SIND DAS ESSEN UND WIR SIND DIE JÄGER! (I probably spelled something there wrong :P)

WYOO Vocaloids?
« Last Edit: Today at 03:03:30 AM by Panzercrappitastica »
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

Kaiju Groupie

• It sure is hot in this submarine... *opens window*
« Reply #287 on: Today at 02:53:02 AM »

I fucking LOVE Vocaloids!!

WYOO Buffy the Vampire Slayer?
I gripped you tight and raised you from a consulting detective with a big blue box who was summoning demons for fun and recreation while fighting the Romans & building a SPACESHIP named Starlord & making a pact & drifting with a kaiju in the Blue Hour with the Shadowhunters on the Leviathan!

Panzercrappitastica

• Adrenaline is coursing through my penguins.
« Reply #288 on: Today at 03:03:15 AM »

I've only seen four seasons (1,2,5 and 7) but I loved it and I'm watching it again with my mom now :)

WYOO tradgedy/comedy?
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]