Scott Westerfeld Forum

Author Topic: ECC  (Read 1827 times)

Evecolonycamander

ECC
« on: June 09, 2011, 06:20:13 AM »

Hello, it's been a wile since my last post and strangely i think it was my only one. I rarely abandon a forum. lol, anyways i guess its time to show who i really am.
I go by ECC which if you know me in person you'll know it means more then evecolonycamander. It is  actually a fairly rarely used ID on the internet and i find that people i have never met seem to know me.... guess that comes from me being a dern good mapper on pb2 and a rare gem of a administrator on countless sites(of which i founded only 2).
I work as a custom cabinet maker somewhere in the USA(not telling EXACTLY where) and enjoy making art, writing, changing AND challenging the fundamental laws of thermal dynamics(ever heard of a perpetual motion machine? ), typoing in forums(you should have seen this topic before i spell checked it XD), and teasing my best friend about how my little brothers(11-15) drool over her. I am 18 years old and still struggling to get myself a dern photo ID. the mva is a pile of... you get it. somehow i managed to move out of my parents without any identification... lol. anyways, enough of my boring life. show me the welcoming committee and lets make a couple new posts together. ;P

~ECC~

Beth-la

• Laughter Is Eternity
Re: ECC
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 07:09:32 AM »

Welcome to the forum! Hope you like it here.  :D
"Help! One of the geeks has escaped! GEEK ON THE LOOSE! GET A NET!"

*~* WESTERFORUM'S RESIDENT SPAZ & BEAST-LA*~*

tridecagirl

• It's never too late.
    • Pencil to Paper: The Daily Life of a Compulsive Writer
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 08:07:52 AM »

Yes, welcome. !  :)
Just close your eyes/ The sun is going down/ You'll be all right/ No one can hurt you now/ Come morning light/ You and I'll be safe... and... sound
***WESTERFORUM RESIDENT MOM/TREEHUGGER***

Evecolonycamander

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2011, 12:19:49 PM »

so the committee arrives ;) .

Awesomegoat

• I'm so dangerous, yo!
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2011, 03:38:39 PM »

HIIIIIIIII
This is my siggie... I don't know what to write in it...well, I COULD discuss the molecular tissue of a potato...but I don't even know what it is, so I guess I can't XP

Echo :)

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2011, 01:50:12 PM »

Welcome to the forum! Hope you like it here.  :D
^beware her... She goes by beast-la round here and trust me, I know why ;)
Haha just kidding :D (kinda ;) ) I go by echo or coco around here :) welcome to the forum :D
You could rattle the stars. You could do anything, if only you dared.
ToG

Kima-chan

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2011, 06:38:23 PM »

Welcome to the forum :)
~Man sieht nur mit dem Herzen gut, das Wesentliche ist für die Augen unsichtbar.~
"This seems pretty dangerous" *nod* "And we could get in serious trouble" *nod* "Hmm...Alright, let's do this." *franatic nod*