Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: EMMA-LA HERE!  (Read 6769 times)

Emma-la

EMMA-LA HERE!
« on: February 03, 2010, 04:34:30 AM »

I'm not new at all. But I love this site. It's awesome. What kind of things do you say in here. I'm 13 and my name is Katie. I live somewhere in Canada and i like sugar. I'm hyper and odd. Kinda short. bronish-greenish eyes (hazel?) and i go to middle school. I have a cat. and a sister. and now i have to go. more later (ooohhhh! why am i called emma-la? some of you know! maybe. some might not!!! )

Sorry if this is a waste of a post!  ;D
Emma-la!
“The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.”
*~*RESIDENT FORUM ROLEPLAYING ADDICT*~*

Emma-la

Re: EMMA-LA HERE!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 11:08:27 AM »

Okay, I know no one cares (no ones replied, so I take it no one cares. that's alright. I really don't mind), but I'm gonna tell this short story anyways. Okay, so when I was born. My parents named me Emma. After the first few days, they decided they didn't like it. So they changed it to Kate, or, as I go by, Katie. Nother Story. When I was a few weeks old. My mom put me on a couch. She went out to the kitchen for like five minutes. Bare in mind that she put a pillow between me and the floor. I rolled over and fell on the floor. Might explain why I currently have brain damage. Well, not legally, but I am very odd and crazy, so I blame it on that fall. Thanks for not replying, what would we say anyways?!  ;D Heehee. That is all. I probably will not post in this anymore.

Team Toshi Banana

• CableSnow the dust mite says stay icy!
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 10:47:02 PM »

Hi Hi Emma-la! (I care!)
Yup, I am c-r-a-z-y too... My story:
When I was six, I was talking with my assistant teacher about how I wanted to be a vet when I grew up, and she was reading the "about the author" section of a picture book while I was talking. So she suddenly said to me, "Look! This author says her favorite thing in the world is to put on her pajamas and eat chocolate cookies!" So I was like, Writers eat chocolate cookies? I am so gonna be a writer! And that's how I've felt ever since! (Although I stopped caring about the chocolate cookies and started caring about the actual writing bit) :D :D :D
Sorry I've been away from the forum for a while... I've been really busy...

Emma-la

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 11:39:16 PM »

cool!  :D ;D ;) i care about the writing and the chocolate cookies (never be mean to chocolate cookies.)

Tabac vie

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2010, 01:26:42 AM »

hey Emma-la that's a really cool way that you got your name. I do care!
Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of human freedoms- to choose one's attitdue in any given circumstance, to choose one's own way. - Vicktor E Frankl

Emma-la

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2010, 04:12:12 AM »

Thanks Tabac Vie! Sorry if I offended you guys with the whole no one cares thing. Just a joke! ;D

Team Toshi Banana

• CableSnow the dust mite says stay icy!
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2010, 10:01:49 AM »

cool!  :D ;D ;) i care about the writing and the chocolate cookies (never be mean to chocolate cookies.)
Yes, well, you know, you can walk into any bakery and get chocolate cookies, but writing is a skill that takes a l-o-n-g time to learn. So I figure I'd better start the writing now and leave the cookies for later!  ;) Cookies, I will be back!
Sorry I've been away from the forum for a while... I've been really busy...

Emma-la

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2010, 10:04:54 AM »

cookies better be back. i can eat my mom's homemade chocolate chip cookies while i write and it makes me happy.

Nina-Chan

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2010, 12:38:30 PM »

Emma-La: Pourqoi est votre soeur un oeuf?

Emma-la

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2010, 12:40:00 PM »

Je suis un oeuf aussi. Je ne sais quoi pourqui elle est un oeuf. Did I say that right? I'm kinda out of practise with my french.

Nina-Chan

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2010, 12:48:50 PM »

Je suis un oeuf aussi. Je ne sais quoi pourqui elle est un oeuf. Did I say that right? I'm kinda out of practise with my french.

the quoi before pourqoi was unnecessary but otherwise perfect. :)

Emma-la

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2010, 12:56:03 PM »

Yay! I'm still smarter than everyone else in my class in French! Except for snooty b**ch who did french until grade 7 and thinks herself better than me at everything and i hate her so much when she finishes he french before me and acts like shes so much better than me because of that. but shes not. i may have taken 5 minutes longer, but i put effort into my work while she doesnt care about french really, just "beating me". so i told her to f**k off and that she was way too competitive. sorry, just needed to get most of my school life and and how much i am hating her out of my system sorry that you had to hear that (well, read actually.)...sorry! :D

Tabac vie

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2010, 01:16:50 PM »

how many years have you been taking french?
Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of human freedoms- to choose one's attitdue in any given circumstance, to choose one's own way. - Vicktor E Frankl

Emma-la

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2010, 01:39:06 PM »

I did it in Grade 1 (I think) (core) up until grade 3. Then I switched to the Catholic system and although they are ahead on every other subject, no core french. Now I will never be able to take core french again. But I'm still better than most other grade 8s in my class (excepting my b**ch of a friend. ). So I took it for 2 or 3 years.

Tabac vie

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2010, 03:25:10 PM »

your pretty good of someone who has only been taking it a few years....and it seemed like it was toadally spread out so kutos to you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4