Scott Westerfeld Forum

Poll

Whish Uglies character do you THINK you'd be?

Tally
- 47 (36.2%)
Shay
- 47 (36.2%)
Peris
- 1 (0.8%)
David
- 7 (5.4%)
Zane
- 8 (6.2%)
Dr. Cable
- 9 (6.9%)
Other
- 11 (8.5%)

Total Members Voted: 96

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: What Uglies Character Are You? (Personality Quiz)  (Read 24817 times)

Boffin-La

Re: What Uglies Character Are You? (Personality Quiz)
« Reply #135 on: November 11, 2013, 09:55:36 AM »

Yeah, I just love the bad guys. Stay icy, everyone! Probably helps that I keep picturing Dr. Cable turning Deryn into a Special. C'mon, wouldn't that just be awesome, though? Even with the lesions! She would make a bad*** Cutter!
"Bah! Clankers and their clumsy contraptions. They have absolutely no idea how much stronger us Darwinists are! My fabricated recorder bat could fly great distances to deliver gossip-er, important information-to my allies. Ah, the life of a boffin is a tiresome one. " ~me, if I was in the Leviathan

ExtraGirl

« Reply #136 on: December 05, 2013, 03:22:45 PM »

I got Tally!
Tally. The main character spends most of her time trying to please others only to fail in her own eyes. She is very quick witted but does not see the consiquences of her actions. People with characteristics like Tally's are likely to be very active, have a love for beauty, but do not always know what is best for them or others.

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #137 on: December 05, 2013, 03:32:22 PM »

Welcome, newbie!
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]