Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Uglies Fan Art  (Read 41324 times)

Yone

Re: Uglies Fan Art
« Reply #120 on: March 12, 2015, 06:43:48 AM »

Tae-La, how do you made the Eyescreen? I've tried to photoshop that at my own picturs, but I fail every time.

Okay, here are a few drawings in Manga stile (but I think they are a bit to realistic drown to really be Manga. I normaly don't draw in this stile)

Uglies: Shay, Tally and David. I know David is'nt black in the books, but I just saw some guy some time ago and I thought: ,,If he would be an actor, I totally would cast him for David!" and I draw him with the pictur of this guy in my mind.

Pretties: Zane, Tally and Shay. Dammit, I really messed up the faces here! >:(

Specials: Dr. Cable, Tally and Shay. I used the armor of the Borg Queen from Star Trek: First Contact as model for the armor mode of the suit. And it looks pretty cool, if I allowed to say that ;)

,,Do you understand, liberty tends to dystroy things"(Tally Youngblood)

Chairlegs

• Pet Peeves? Why would you keep a Peeve as a pet?
« Reply #121 on: March 12, 2015, 07:25:27 AM »

*Polite Applause*

Very nice
Yolo? NO! You live every day
The correct term is YODO. You.Only.Die.Once
Make sure that never happens

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #122 on: March 12, 2015, 10:32:32 AM »

Very cool! :D
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Reenie-La

« Reply #123 on: March 23, 2015, 01:45:00 AM »

Pretty neat!

Tae-La

« Reply #124 on: April 27, 2015, 08:47:26 PM »

Tae-La, how do you made the Eyescreen? I've tried to photoshop that at my own picturs, but I fail every time.

I used frames from a certain gif.. lemme see if i can find it...
Okay I found a few things you can choose from ^-^

I got these from someone on tumblr, though I can't recall who, and I can't seem to find them anymore :\ but atleast I saved these :D

To get the eyescreen without the black, you just have to select the black and delete it i think. It's been a while since I messed with it.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 08:50:42 PM by Tae-La »

Yone

« Reply #125 on: July 21, 2015, 04:38:52 AM »

I photoshopped some kind of ,,all faces of one character in a line'-picturs, that supposed to be some photo file from the city's survialance. I took  my headcanon faces, the special and pretty ones are made on some Website called morphthing.com. And sorry that this files are to big to see them full at one screen, you have to brose to the right to see the eges of the special faces.

Tally Youngblood: The first pictur is Ivana Baquero, who is my absolutly dreamcast for ugly Tally. The two other faces are made with morphthing, the pretty one is mostly based on the face of Amanda Seyfried, the special is mostly a mix of the faces of Jacqueline Emmerson (who I see as the actress for special Tally) and the german actress Gizem Emre.

Shay: Anna Lena Klenke, a german actress - ugly Shay. Pretty and Special Shay - Sibell Kekilli, the photos of her are changed with morphthing and photoshop. And yea, these two actresses are my dreamcast for Shay.

Peris:
That are both picturs of Alex Pettyfer, the ugly one is just photoshopped.

I am working on files for Fausto, Ho and maybe Dr. Cable (with her as ugly and pretty also, its really interesting to imagine her as one). And I got bored with some weird dollmaker, so I create Uglies-trilogy mermaids (and some for Star Trek and my favorite characters from Babylon 5 too), but this is really weird  ;D :o
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 04:40:34 AM by Yone »
,,Do you understand, liberty tends to dystroy things"(Tally Youngblood)

Ceres

• Orangé Tong
« Reply #126 on: July 21, 2015, 01:53:39 PM »

Those look really awesome!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]