Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Countries Outside of Europe  (Read 4400 times)

America La

Re: Countries Outside of Europe
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2010, 03:12:04 AM »

Ya, I guess Japan could also be like the Ottoman's (urg I don't know if that has one or two t's) air ship sort of thing that Scott showed in the preview of the art a few weeks ago, but maybe more...asian-y?

Oh how are you liking Hetalia so far? Have you watched Funimation's dub previews (sorry about the off topicness).
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” Dr. Seuss

monkeys_r_us

• The Westerforum's Resident Ghost
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2010, 06:57:22 AM »

Maybe. Like a dragon, perhaps?

I love it! I've gotten to episode 49 so far, but I can't find anymore. :( I have read some of the translated webcomics though. :)
Boo! I am the forum ghost!

America La

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2010, 02:25:37 AM »

Yes, I giant dragon that breaths greek fire  :D  (yes, I'm a history nerd XD) So then would China and Japan be similar do you think or would there be some differences that where made on purpose becuase it seems like those two countries don't like eachother very much.

I think the Funimation website has episodes subed up until episode 52 and they also have episodes 1-5 of the dub <3
I don't know where to tell you to find world series episodes but if you have a facedbook check the Axis Powers Hetalia wall on monday and someone will have probably posted the most recent episode, so that could help you find a website.
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” Dr. Seuss

tridecagirl

• It's never too late.
    • Pencil to Paper: The Daily Life of a Compulsive Writer
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2010, 07:24:16 AM »

Ooooh Greek fire! Lucky no military people have figured out how to replicate that yet. (Cuz it's magic, shhhh... X )  )
Just close your eyes/ The sun is going down/ You'll be all right/ No one can hurt you now/ Come morning light/ You and I'll be safe... and... sound
***WESTERFORUM RESIDENT MOM/TREEHUGGER***

Hello_Sailor

• Everyone is fond of owls.
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2010, 10:35:52 AM »

Perhaps stylistically they would be similar, as they are now. Politically, they would probably be different.
"Time spent laughing is time spent with the gods"
-Japanese Proverb
Pages: 1 [2]