Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

Author Topic: LEVIATHAN!  (Read 21517 times)

Kaye-la

Re: LEVIATHAN!
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2009, 08:45:31 AM »

OMG. you know what i just thought of? you know what would be awesome!? if instead of candy on halloween they gave out books. that would be amazing!!!!!!!!!
Me llamo es Alex y me gusta pie  :)

Treya-Chan

• Dauntless at Heart
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2009, 08:46:38 AM »

That would be soooooooooo COOL!!!!
Westerforum Resident Multi-Genre Music Lover

Tash-la

• Life's too damn short for if's and maybe's
    • Deviantart
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2009, 08:51:31 AM »

That would be super expensive. Cool. But super super expensive.
Sometimes travelers turn into poets....

Kaye-la

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2009, 08:58:24 AM »

well if you just get rid of the whole money thing it would be amazing
Me llamo es Alex y me gusta pie  :)

Tash-la

• Life's too damn short for if's and maybe's
    • Deviantart
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2009, 11:46:21 AM »

It would be. I would just hope the person at the door had a good taste in books!
Sometimes travelers turn into poets....

G-la

• THE RAINBOW SAINT
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2009, 12:32:40 AM »

time has no meaning to me, plus my mom and me are poor, and i she thinks if she gives me more than a five dollar bill ill runaway, which is probaly smart of her cuz i would. i can wait time flys when you dont want it too lol reverse psycolagy lol
I shall protect you, hold you in my arms, but now, that time has gone. Alone i am. and you lie in untimely death. for me, because of me. no you shall not be forgotten, for you i shall never rest.

G-la

• THE RAINBOW SAINT
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2009, 12:46:58 AM »

probaly where i got it from lol, i never forget stuff, just where it came from, so after a wile it all feels original to me lol, but idk currently i have $15 but its winter and to cold to runaway right now, plus im learning at schoolm and have no disire to leave...........yet, probaly this summer if i dont spend it all lol, i have isuses e=with vending machines
I shall protect you, hold you in my arms, but now, that time has gone. Alone i am. and you lie in untimely death. for me, because of me. no you shall not be forgotten, for you i shall never rest.

G-la

• THE RAINBOW SAINT
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2009, 12:40:21 AM »

what????? where do you live??? la do people actually use them or are you in collage???

Chloe-Wa

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2009, 04:36:01 AM »

we don't have stuff like that in school- you have to buy your lunch with a special lunch card with your photograph on  :-[  and your parents give you either cash or a cheque to top it up 
The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud. Coco Chanel
Fashions fade, style is eternal. Yves Saint Laurent

G-la

• THE RAINBOW SAINT
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2009, 12:33:55 AM »

so cool saira-la, it makes since now, and chloe-wa we have that to stupid ids we have to use them for the libary too but we also have a number that we can type if we dont have the card, in gorgia they make you were it around your neck like a collar, we are not dogs, pigs matbe but not dogs

Chloe-Wa

« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2009, 05:59:38 AM »

we don't have to wear them round our necks but we still use them for the library... but we aren't allowed to take our blazers off in the corridors even when it's really warm  >:(   our school used to have vending machines but they arent allowed anymore for health reasons  :(

Chloe-Wa

« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2009, 10:01:00 AM »

its strange because we don't have vending machines but they sell a lot of cake and pastry in the canteen though lol

Chloe-Wa

« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2009, 10:20:21 AM »

i know i don't quite understand either

G-la

• THE RAINBOW SAINT
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2009, 12:46:31 AM »

thats cuz there  splenda in the cakes, no sugar, which makes it healthy, yuck, my school has vending machines full of swet that rot your teeth, but our lunches are nasty, i stick to the salads myself, or chicken sandwich, but you were lucky you had all those places, my sissy got papa johns when she was in high school, but sadly i get nothing at my current school, but at my last my yearbook and drama teachers would let you leave campus and buy lunch as long as you came back to eat it and were back before lunch was over lol taco bell and subway every other day baby

Chloe-Wa

« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2009, 03:11:21 AM »

we aren't allowed to leave at lunch time unless we're in sixth form . i don't have school luches very often- i prefer to take my own at least i know what i'm eating and everything my school serves is soaked in oil 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12