Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Should there be a 5th book to the Uglies Series?  (Read 5896 times)

DarkPlaces

Re: Should there be a 5th book to the Uglies Series?
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2011, 05:19:30 PM »

I thought the ending was good in specials, extras was a nice book to give fans a glimpse into how Tally's actions changed her world, I think even though I would love to read another book in the series I think it would not be as good as the previous ones, I don't think it is needed.

FlowerofIce

• Between a rock and a hard place
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2011, 03:29:31 AM »

yeah, and plus i dont want scott going back to the uglies again, he should start a new project or CONTINUE GOLIATH!!
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Austria, nube
But then again, at the moment they have better things to do ~Goliath

MWAH TO YOU TOO IAN ♥

Chloe-wa the Cutter

• Beware the Nargles! O.O
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2011, 10:15:56 AM »

No... it would have to be called "Cakes" and that just kills the mood. I wasn't a big fan of Extras. I like Tally :D Tally is just so much more mature than Aya. Once you spend 240,000 words inside someone's head, they kind of grow on you.
There are no raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses it's sleeping with roaches and taking best guesses at the shade of the sheets and before all the stains and a few more of your least favorite things.

FlowerofIce

• Between a rock and a hard place
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2011, 10:27:08 AM »

No... it would have to be called "Cakes" and that just kills the mood. I wasn't a big fan of Extras. I like Tally :D Tally is just so much more mature than Aya. Once you spend 240,000 words inside someone's head, they kind of grow on you.
whoaa thats how long the uglies series is? thats awesome!!
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Austria, nube
But then again, at the moment they have better things to do ~Goliath

MWAH TO YOU TOO IAN ♥

Abby-la

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2011, 06:32:23 AM »

NO NO NO NO NO
THERE SHOULD NOT BE. IF YOU TALK ABOUT SOMETHING TOO MUCH IT JUST ISN'T AS GREAT ITS LIKE HOW SOME BOOKS ARE GOOD AND THEN IF YOU HAVE TO READ THEM FOR SCHOOL THEY STINK BECAUSE THE TEACHERS TALK TOO MUCH ABOUT THINGS AND OVERANALYZE IT AND I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN TO TALLY-WA BECAUSE SHE DOESNT DESERVE THAT AND THE SERIES IS BEST LEFT WITH SOME MYSTERY OTHERWISE IT WOULD JUST BE LIKE ANY OTHER BOOK AND JUST NO.

Isabelle-wa

• AW SNAP!
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2011, 10:59:29 AM »

YES! this series was great i was sad when i finished :'(
"OH, you just you're all that and a bag of chips don't you, cause you're not, I am"

OH, WHAT NOW?!

Abby-la

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2011, 07:55:54 AM »

NO NO NO NO NO
THERE SHOULD NOT BE. IF YOU TALK ABOUT SOMETHING TOO MUCH IT JUST ISN'T AS GREAT ITS LIKE HOW SOME BOOKS ARE GOOD AND THEN IF YOU HAVE TO READ THEM FOR SCHOOL THEY STINK BECAUSE THE TEACHERS TALK TOO MUCH ABOUT THINGS AND OVERANALYZE IT AND I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN TO TALLY-WA BECAUSE SHE DOESNT DESERVE THAT AND THE SERIES IS BEST LEFT WITH SOME MYSTERY OTHERWISE IT WOULD JUST BE LIKE ANY OTHER BOOK AND JUST NO.
sorry to go all special-head on u guys. just a really strong opinion  ;D

Chloe-wa the Cutter

• Beware the Nargles! O.O
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2011, 09:26:28 AM »

I think most of us agree the first 3 were better than the fourth. It's because when you spend 240,000 words inside someone's head, they kind of grow on you. Plus Aya and Tally are just way different.
**edit**
Good to know I'm not the only one who read and memorized parts of Bogus to Bubbly *nervous smile*
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 09:28:45 AM by Chloe-wa the Cutter »
There are no raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses it's sleeping with roaches and taking best guesses at the shade of the sheets and before all the stains and a few more of your least favorite things.
Pages: 1 [2]