Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 44

Author Topic: Rants  (Read 21514 times)

BrokenWings

Re: Rants
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2011, 12:21:53 AM »

Bleh. Don't want to go to Wet and Wild next week.. Aubrie and Kaci will make me go on everything.. And for me, I HATE water parks.. Or rather paranoid of them.. :-\

tridecagirl

• It's never too late.
    • Pencil to Paper: The Daily Life of a Compulsive Writer
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2011, 12:23:05 AM »

If I'd almost drowned, I'd be paranoid too.
Just close your eyes/ The sun is going down/ You'll be all right/ No one can hurt you now/ Come morning light/ You and I'll be safe... and... sound
***WESTERFORUM RESIDENT MOM/TREEHUGGER***

BrokenWings

« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2011, 12:25:17 AM »

How did you know I almost drowned at one..? I didn't think I told you guys that..

tridecagirl

• It's never too late.
    • Pencil to Paper: The Daily Life of a Compulsive Writer
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2011, 12:26:45 AM »

Yes you did. And your step dad pulled you out?
Just close your eyes/ The sun is going down/ You'll be all right/ No one can hurt you now/ Come morning light/ You and I'll be safe... and... sound
***WESTERFORUM RESIDENT MOM/TREEHUGGER***

BrokenWings

« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2011, 12:28:49 AM »

Huh.. I guess I did tell you guys.. But yeah, he pulled me out.. Bleh.. Memories.. I just hope they dont make me go in the wave pool.. :-\

Bea-la

« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2011, 03:00:06 AM »

Gah!  My school is freaking stupid.  I spend my entire school career screaming at the bag of crap I have for a principal.   All of our clubs and sports are getting axed and the imbecile just sits in his air conditioned office and shoves his face with food!  I've written letters and emails and everyone just ignores me!!!  They say "Oh your letter was beautifully written", BUT DO NOTHING!!!!!!!!!  No our cross country and soccer team was cut and I'm ready to slaughter someone.

Not to mention our school needs renovations and all the freaking teachers sit on there butts and work on the computer instead of teaching us!!!!!!!!

This was Part 1 of Bea-la's Rant.

Shadow

• ^previously Ms. Ashdown/Skye Redlin.
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2011, 03:07:13 AM »

I feel like ranting but am afraid I will go overboard and that eveyrone's sick of hearing what I have to rant about. :/
"You don't know what it's like
to be hurt, to feel lost, to be left out in the dark,
to be kicked, when you're down, feel like you've been pushed around, to be on the edge of breaking down and no one's there to save you, no you don't know what it's like....welcome to my life." -simple plan

stephenmac7

« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2011, 04:50:59 AM »

Topic please?

Mara-la

• Life is asymmetrical.
    • DigiArt12
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2011, 04:59:04 AM »

I want her out of my mind. She is in it no matter what. She haunts my sleep, torments my life. And she's not even alive. I miss her, even though I didn't know her. I want her here, even though I know we wouldn't have gotten along. I almost wish I didn't know about her... But I can't turn back time. I know when she died, I know what happened... Well, generally. I know how long she lived. But now every single day, I still see her. She stares back at me. I'm almost afraid to look in the mirror... My reflexion is almost not my own. I know it's me... But at the same time, it's not. I think I need help... I KNOW I need help... But it would hurt everyone if I say anything. It could ruin the fragile peace that seems to exist in my life.
Member since April 24th 2010.

BrokenWings

« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2011, 05:00:31 AM »

I'm sorry Mara.. That's so so so terrible.. I wish I could do more to help.. I'm sorry.. :-\

Mara-la

• Life is asymmetrical.
    • DigiArt12
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2011, 05:04:41 AM »

She's in my mind... I don't think there is a way to help that :/
Member since April 24th 2010.

BrokenWings

« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2011, 05:05:26 AM »

I know.. I'm sorry.. :/

Shadow

• ^previously Ms. Ashdown/Skye Redlin.
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2011, 05:09:21 AM »

Topic please?
I'm not gonna do it. I've already let myself out over them all. The topic would be my family, though.
But you've all heard enough on them.

@ Mara, I'm sorry.
"You don't know what it's like
to be hurt, to feel lost, to be left out in the dark,
to be kicked, when you're down, feel like you've been pushed around, to be on the edge of breaking down and no one's there to save you, no you don't know what it's like....welcome to my life." -simple plan

Sadie-la

• I'm just a ghost, haunting these halls...
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2011, 08:08:18 AM »

I want her out of my mind. She is in it no matter what. She haunts my sleep, torments my life. And she's not even alive. I miss her, even though I didn't know her. I want her here, even though I know we wouldn't have gotten along. I almost wish I didn't know about her... But I can't turn back time. I know when she died, I know what happened... Well, generally. I know how long she lived. But now every single day, I still see her. She stares back at me. I'm almost afraid to look in the mirror... My reflexion is almost not my own. I know it's me... But at the same time, it's not. I think I need help... I KNOW I need help... But it would hurt everyone if I say anything. It could ruin the fragile peace that seems to exist in my life.
Mara.... who? and I'm sorry......
Carbon monoxide
Soon I'll go to sleep
If I don't got my socks on right
They slide right off off my feet
-Regina Spektor- Carbon Monoxide

I love and miss you all! Message me if you want to catch up <3

Mara-la

• Life is asymmetrical.
    • DigiArt12
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2011, 08:09:48 AM »