Hunger Games
- 35 (57.4%)
Catching Fire
- 20 (32.8%)
Mockingjay
- 6 (9.8%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Better book 4 HG  (Read 5671 times)

Rue128

Re: Better book 4 HG
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2011, 07:17:37 AM »

I know! She's the best in there.
Sorry I haven't been on in... Months, but I have alot of schoolwork and I'm afraid to say but it might be like that till summer. I'll be on when I can.
Sure, everyone has portals but I shall have a TARDIS!

Treya-Chan

• Dauntless at Heart
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2011, 07:27:01 AM »

I know!
Westerforum Resident Multi-Genre Music Lover

Flight girl

• Boo
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2011, 12:06:53 PM »

Rue was awesome but I liked finnick just a little bit more and I would have eargerly traded katniss for rue or finnick (preferably both) I would have even traded peeta as well woth katniss
*The one and only, Captain Epic!* (As decreed by 2 AGs)

The world is made of light and darkness, so are our hearts, you can't have one without the other, so I ask you, why are we scared of the dark . . . . .

FlowerofIce

• Between a rock and a hard place
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2011, 04:59:39 PM »

i hatedddddddddd the ending for mockingjay. im 100% team gale (well, it was kind of dick move doing that to prim, BUT OTHER THAN THAT) and that basically led the to hate mockingjay because obviously-if you dont know this yet, you live under a rock- katniss gets with peeta. grr, and even though i dont like peeta (like, AT ALL) katniss seems like shed slowly torture peeta to death with her convoluted ways. which is why theyre all better off if she was with gale ;)
but of course, my true love isnt gale, ITS FINNICK!! i cried for a good hour when he died (in an explosion of carnage) others were quite concerned. of my sanity. :( another reason to hate mockingjay..
catching fire was good, only because finnick was in it but the first half was a boring as hellll
lovedd hunger games, but i wish it had finnick lol i wish everything had finnick
plus, i really like all the outfits cinna made for katniss, just imagining and reading about them sends my brain into heaven
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Austria, nube
But then again, at the moment they have better things to do ~Goliath

MWAH TO YOU TOO IAN ♥

nerd_herd

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2011, 09:54:53 PM »

i either liked mockingjay or catching fire better JUST because in mockingjay it was sooooo emotional and i think its cool that she was able to make me do that(cry until my sister came in and was all like ITS A BOOK!! GET OVER IT!!)  and i liked catching fire because it had a cool arena.

Treya-Chan

• Dauntless at Heart
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2011, 12:15:37 AM »

Really i didnt cry at all when Finnik died..... But then again my heart lies with Peeta so lol!
Westerforum Resident Multi-Genre Music Lover

FlowerofIce

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2011, 04:44:06 AM »

i never liked peeta, i just dont like characters like him. dont hurt me!
at the beginning i didnt like finnick but his story is just so heart breaking!

MWAH TO YOU TOO IAN ♥

Flight girl

• Boo
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2011, 02:09:24 PM »

finnick was my FAVORITE i didnt cry but i did start tearing up (which is a HUGMOUNGOUS ACOMPLISHMENT) i didnt dislike peeta but i liked gale better and ibabdoultly HATED the end it was so just boring i mean seriously really you get locked in a room so you try on and overdose on pills and then somehow are let free but live the rest of your life with practically no will of your own I DONT WANT TO READ THIS!!!
*The one and only, Captain Epic!* (As decreed by 2 AGs)

The world is made of light and darkness, so are our hearts, you can't have one without the other, so I ask you, why are we scared of the dark . . . . .

FlowerofIce

« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2011, 01:54:33 AM »

loved finnick to no ends, and that thing with gale was just designed that fans had no choice but to pair katniss with peeta >:/

MWAH TO YOU TOO IAN ♥

RUE!!!

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2012, 03:39:00 PM »

Wow, the only character they couldn't kill was Katniss and I'd trade Rue for her any day.

booklover

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2012, 01:22:20 PM »

hunger games and catching fire where my favoite
People ask me how I keep up with life, color guard, and school.  I always laugh and tell them I don't.

Noelle-wa

• Stay icy my friends.
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2012, 07:19:05 AM »

I LOVED the Hunger Games, thought Catching Fire was okay, and hated Mokingjay. Not only was just the book itself depressing, the writing style just got crappy. But oh well. I was disappointed, but at least there's still the first book and the epilogue to make up for it. And I'm team Peeta all the way, but I also loved Finnik!! His death was soo unessisary! I was so sad when he died… and poor Anne… (sp?)

Also, if you've noticed, it seems like everyone is either team Peeta or team Gale (the cause of many discussions… or arguments.) but most everyone loved Finnik. Funny, huh?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 10:07:44 AM by Noelle-wa »
~Noelle~ :D

"The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant"
-The one and only, Doctor

"Are you a fan of delicious flavor?"
YES. YES I AM.

Reenie-La

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2012, 04:48:01 AM »

I liked Mockingjay the best--it answered so many questions!
Thought I HATED the ending >:c

gavinfuzzy

• "I Shall Stand... ...The Rest Shall Fall"
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2012, 11:24:56 PM »

I now have close to 0 impression of Catching Fire.. so I guess that was the worst? They are all great, but i remember the most from the 1st and last book.. although the ending left alot to be awnsered... lets hope the movie adaptation, completes the story better. Since catching fire is due 22/11/13, and Mockingjay is rumoured to be a 2-parter, i say part 1 would be out around september 2014, part 2 comming in june 2015... Dayum... 3 more years people!  ;D
Please hold while I create a new sig~

Check out my Deviant Art too ^_^ http://gavinlimkj.deviantart.com/

Shax

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2012, 12:13:23 AM »

Theres only one reason i like mockingjay
Pages: 1 [2] 3