Hunger Games
- 35 (57.4%)
Catching Fire
- 20 (32.8%)
Mockingjay
- 6 (9.8%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Better book 4 HG  (Read 4835 times)

Luna Lovegood

• Westerforum's Resident David Hater
Re: Better book 4 HG
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2012, 07:29:32 AM »

and what's that? ???

Lolz ;)

« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2012, 11:26:58 PM »

Mockingjayy  SUCKED!!!!
I loved Finnick!! And let me just say that Finnick dying was a Pathetic attempt to bring the book more...action I guess by killing one of the most loved characters, his death was completly unnecesary!!Oh how I wish Peeta had suffered a brutal and painful death like he deserved instead of poor Finnick :(

Straif

• Westerforum's Resident Fabricated Human
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2014, 05:26:10 AM »

Really they all should have died, to show that, yeah, sorry, but a bunch of victors can't do shit against the Capotol.
And then 13 would have said "yeah, ABOUT THAT"...
And then the entire Capitol suddenly goes up in a brilliant yellow beam of death as a Lightmass Missile impacts the Presidential Palace and slags every inch of the city, turning Snow and all who follow him to ash and setting off small earthquakes througouth the surrounding Districts.
Sergeant Marasco, First Squad, Darwin's Fist
Crusher of Clankers, Defender of Darwinism
President For Life and Almighty Darwinist-Tractionist Monarch of the Ballard High Book Club
Resident Halo Fanatic

FirelordAzula

• I'll show you lightning!
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2014, 05:37:32 AM »

Really they all should have died, to show that, yeah, sorry, but a bunch of victors can't do shit against the Capotol.
And then 13 would have said "yeah, ABOUT THAT"...
And then the entire Capitol suddenly goes up in a brilliant yellow beam of death as a Lightmass Missile impacts the Presidential Palace and slags every inch of the city, turning Snow and all who follow him to ash and setting off small earthquakes througouth the surrounding Districts.
I would love that version. Sorry, guys, but I just don't like hunger games.
Westerforum Resident Thing-Starter!

Wielder of the Staff of Sanity Transfer, Official Peep of the Bloodbath, Watcher of Too Much Anime and Buffy, Lord of the Fire Nation, Amateur Player of Banjo, Book-Obsessed Teenager~yep, that's me.

Don't make me hungry. You wouldn't like me when I'm hungry.

Straif

• Westerforum's Resident Fabricated Human
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2014, 05:44:53 AM »

I like some of it...but mostly its just...no. A great idea squandered through writing.
Hell, we could go even further back...Catching Fire shoul dhave been entirely about the Victory Tour, with each chapter describing the situation in the Districts and there being hints about the rebellion rising, until it reaches the Capitol, where upon Snow tells of the 75th Games and makes it very clear that Katniss and Peeta wont make it out of that one-
And then a .50 caliber anti material round rips his torso apart, splattering both of them and everyone in the front row, as spec-ops commandos from District 13 fast rope down from hovercrafts to extract Kat and Peeta and the other Victors in the audiance, leaving behind a stunned Capitol and a half-thousand megaton thermobaric bomb.
Sergeant Marasco, First Squad, Darwin's Fist
Crusher of Clankers, Defender of Darwinism
President For Life and Almighty Darwinist-Tractionist Monarch of the Ballard High Book Club
Resident Halo Fanatic
Pages: 1 2 [3]