Scott Westerfeld Forum

Poll

Whose best for Tally; David or Zane?

David
Zane
Other

Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 147

Author Topic: David or Zane  (Read 107949 times)

RUE!!!

Re: David or Zane
« Reply #1665 on: February 05, 2012, 03:34:52 PM »

Turpiin wanna come in for a shave.

strangersuntold

• Never is an awfully long time.
    • theUglies.org
« Reply #1666 on: February 07, 2012, 01:33:52 PM »

Zane!
They both truly fell in love with one another and Zane saw through all the technology and helped Tally grow as a person.

Seth-la

• I made this for you!!!
« Reply #1667 on: February 07, 2012, 02:33:49 PM »

YAY!! Welcome Newbie, most of us sane forumers are for Zane.

**WESTERFORUM RESIDENT KING OF LOGIC**

RUE!!!

« Reply #1668 on: February 07, 2012, 02:45:00 PM »

I switch, Mr. David is way better.

mc-heather

« Reply #1669 on: February 07, 2012, 11:23:11 PM »

David has always been better <3

Seth-la

• I made this for you!!!
« Reply #1670 on: February 08, 2012, 03:22:34 PM »

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**WESTERFORUM RESIDENT KING OF LOGIC**

Maximum Ride

• BACK THE TRUCK UP!
« Reply #1671 on: February 09, 2012, 09:55:01 AM »

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FOR THE WIN!

RAVENCLAW!!!11!@1!!@1!!@1!!!1!1111!!!

Echo :)

« Reply #1672 on: February 09, 2012, 12:55:46 PM »

He never liked Shay, but she obsessed over him, and David, really like Tally.

"Of course, as we all know from the novels, they do get together later in the Smoke." ~Scott-la's blog
Ahem... can anybody say ... Echo was right! .... thank you very much :D
“He looks," Simon had once said to Isabelle, "like he's thinking about something deep and meaningful, but if you ask him what it is, he'll punch you in the face.” ~CoFA

kay-wathesmokelives

• Sweet nightingale....
« Reply #1673 on: February 11, 2012, 10:02:41 AM »

Doo.... Doo... Az... Doo... Doo....
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere in the world, there is a duck watching you.

"Have you not met Will Turner? He's noble, heroic- terrific soprano." Captain Jack Sparrow

Chloe-wa the Cutter

• Beware the Nargles! O.O
« Reply #1674 on: February 11, 2012, 12:43:42 PM »

You're dead to me.
There are no raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses it's sleeping with roaches and taking best guesses at the shade of the sheets and before all the stains and a few more of your least favorite things.

RUE!!!

« Reply #1675 on: February 11, 2012, 12:46:26 PM »

Aw pooh

Shaelyn-Wa

• Let the beauty we love become the good we do.
« Reply #1676 on: February 13, 2012, 09:59:11 AM »

:'(. I picked Zane because i miss him lol. I LOVE David though. I cried when Zane died. :( I loved him. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ~ I love David and Zane
Love is not blind. It is the person that is blinded by love.~~~Live your life each day as you would climb a mountain. An occasional glance towards the summit keeps the goal in mind, but many beautiful scenes are to be observed from each new vantage point.

Echo :)

« Reply #1677 on: February 14, 2012, 12:09:13 AM »

There is no middle ... This is war, and zane wins!!!!!
“He looks," Simon had once said to Isabelle, "like he's thinking about something deep and meaningful, but if you ask him what it is, he'll punch you in the face.” ~CoFA

~Hannah-la~

« Reply #1678 on: February 14, 2012, 10:52:18 AM »

Team Fausto :P Always have been, always will be.

Chloe-wa the Cutter

• Beware the Nargles! O.O
« Reply #1679 on: February 14, 2012, 11:41:29 AM »

Gah!!!!! *facepalm* Tally had two loves. David and Zane. Fausto or Az or Peris were never included!! Can we please leave them out of this?
TEAM ZANE!!!!!
There are no raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses it's sleeping with roaches and taking best guesses at the shade of the sheets and before all the stains and a few more of your least favorite things.
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 147