Scott Westerfeld Forum

Poll

Whose best for Tally; David or Zane?

David
Zane
Other

Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 147

Author Topic: David or Zane  (Read 109654 times)

Luna Lovegood

• Westerforum's Resident David Hater
Re: David or Zane
« Reply #1845 on: March 24, 2012, 03:14:22 AM »

+ if he wanted to start hanging out with Tally he could of at least told Shay his feeling, instead of just ruining their friendship.

trueUgly

« Reply #1846 on: March 24, 2012, 06:32:39 AM »

Yeah, I never liked David much either... people just liked him because the books would have a "deeper meaning" if Pretty/special Tally ended up with an ugly... plus, I think David is a LIAR! He told Tally she was beautiful when she really wasn't.(Yes, I am talking about on the inside, she was so shallow!) And the fact that 1 operation took away all her memories of how she felt about David, really made me love Zane more (because even the special operation couldn't stop that!)
Back me down from backing up,
hold your breath, now it's stacking up!
Edged with mocks but I can deal,
and you're the problem and you can feel... - Dude, this must have been EXACTLY what Zane was thinking during Specials!

Abby-la

« Reply #1847 on: March 25, 2012, 09:59:32 PM »

Hey everyone! News flash! Zane is dead!
CASE CLOSED

Beth-la

• Laughter Is Eternity
« Reply #1848 on: March 26, 2012, 02:30:57 AM »

Wow, Zane's dead? That....that just blew my mind. Heh, sorry for the use of heavy sarcasm there.

Of course Zane is dead. But that doesn't apply to the poll. People are just picking who they like better, when the actual poll is "who do you think is better for Tally?".  Just because Zane died doesn't mean David is suddenly Mr. Perfect-For-Tally.

But I'm sorry if I'm being too harsh. :)
"Help! One of the geeks has escaped! GEEK ON THE LOOSE! GET A NET!"

*~* WESTERFORUM'S RESIDENT SPAZ & BEAST-LA*~*

Seth-la

• I made this for you!!!
« Reply #1849 on: March 26, 2012, 01:09:22 PM »

You weren't too harsh Beth. We've been over Zane's death before, and everytime it's the same thing. Just because Zane is dead that doesn't mean he still wasn't better for Tally than David.

**WESTERFORUM RESIDENT KING OF LOGIC**

trueUgly

« Reply #1850 on: March 29, 2012, 11:19:35 AM »

Wow, Zane's dead? That....that just blew my mind. Heh, sorry for the use of heavy sarcasm there.

Of course Zane is dead. But that doesn't apply to the poll. People are just picking who they like better, when the actual poll is "who do you think is better for Tally?".  Just because Zane died doesn't mean David is suddenly Mr. Perfect-For-Tally.

But I'm sorry if I'm being too harsh. :)
I completely agree, although I think Zane and myself would make an awesome couple...
and you're the problem and you can feel... - Dude, this must have been EXACTLY what Zane was thinking during Specials!

carmensakura-la

• There is no reality
« Reply #1851 on: March 29, 2012, 08:39:30 PM »

The fact that Tally didn't go with David after Zane's death meant that Tally really loved Zane. So yea.

Zane wins.  8)
CLANKER is here to save the day~~!!

Now, where do I go if I want to get icy?

Seth-la

• I made this for you!!!
« Reply #1852 on: March 30, 2012, 08:48:47 AM »

YES!!! I remember us saying that before somewhere, it's buried under posts and new threads. XD

tridecagirl

• It's never too late.
    • Pencil to Paper: The Daily Life of a Compulsive Writer
« Reply #1853 on: March 30, 2012, 10:28:23 PM »

*narrows eyes* But why must a girl end up with one of the guys? Why can't they be on their own???? *mutters about the sexism inherent in YA lit*
Just close your eyes/ The sun is going down/ You'll be all right/ No one can hurt you now/ Come morning light/ You and I'll be safe... and... sound
***WESTERFORUM RESIDENT MOM/TREEHUGGER***

trueUgly

« Reply #1854 on: March 31, 2012, 06:42:46 AM »

Well, I actually get slightly angry during Extras and Specials, because in the ends of both its like What the heck? Your true love just died and now you're running into the wilderness with your ex? Geez... there's a reason I like Shay better, but did anyone else notice how Tally was  the only person who got upset when Zane died? Do you think maybe it was a plan she wasn't in on? She didn't stick around to watch him, uh, circle the drain, you know.. for all we know Scott's writing another couple of books about that... I wish

lyre7

« Reply #1855 on: March 31, 2012, 08:19:54 AM »

David, David, and for the thousandth time, DAVID!!!!

Seth-la

• I made this for you!!!
« Reply #1856 on: March 31, 2012, 01:45:28 PM »

*clears throat* No.

kay-wathesmokelives

• Sweet nightingale....
« Reply #1857 on: April 01, 2012, 04:17:00 AM »

AZMANPANTS.
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere in the world, there is a duck watching you.

"Have you not met Will Turner? He's noble, heroic- terrific soprano." Captain Jack Sparrow

Seth-la

• I made this for you!!!
« Reply #1858 on: April 01, 2012, 04:19:04 AM »

What happened to all our team threads? I remember there was one just for Az's pants. And we said that Zane sprouted from Az's pants like Athena sprouted from Zeus's head.

kay-wathesmokelives

• Sweet nightingale....
« Reply #1859 on: April 01, 2012, 04:20:05 AM »

It is a couple pages on the board back....
I didn't actually say that Zane did that. You did. I tried asking Scott, but he pretty much ignored me.
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere in the world, there is a duck watching you.

"Have you not met Will Turner? He's noble, heroic- terrific soprano." Captain Jack Sparrow
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 147