Scott Westerfeld Forum

Poll

Whose best for Tally; David or Zane?

David
Zane
Other

Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147

Author Topic: David or Zane  (Read 107021 times)

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
Re: David or Zane
« Reply #2160 on: June 27, 2013, 06:05:48 AM »

Got it.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Luna Lovegood

• Westerforum's Resident David Hater
« Reply #2161 on: June 27, 2013, 06:07:14 AM »

Those are the deep thoughts of the day from a very pissed off Luna. Do not expect anymore.

kay-wathesmokelives

• Sweet nightingale....
« Reply #2162 on: June 27, 2013, 08:33:01 AM »

I love how people know not to argue with me. I think it's some sort of a gift.

1. AZ
2. PANTS
3. BLENDER
5. AZPANTSBLENDER
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere in the world, there is a duck watching you.

"Have you not met Will Turner? He's noble, heroic- terrific soprano." Captain Jack Sparrow

Smileedimpleface

• Reading is my escape~
« Reply #2163 on: August 07, 2013, 10:36:51 AM »

ZANEE because Zane and Tally had a deeper bond than when she was with David.
"We save each other," Deryn whispered. "That's how it works." -Goliath

CleadonApple

• Look in my backpack, there's a loris in there.
« Reply #2164 on: August 13, 2013, 07:09:04 AM »

Heh... I've always shipped her with Peris. I don't know why.
Many people quote a book, sadly, all of the good ones are taken. Shall I say what evil I am plotting?

Buying all of Scott's books and filling up my bookshelf with book inspired merchandise.

Smileedimpleface

• Reading is my escape~
« Reply #2165 on: August 13, 2013, 05:26:06 PM »

Probably because he was her first crush and the beginning of the series made it seem like they'll develop a stronger relationship throughout the story.

artimousguy

• Wat up!! :)
« Reply #2166 on: August 14, 2013, 09:03:01 AM »

Yeah that's what I thought 2
When you laugh it makes my day when I'm sad, or if I'm already happy it makes my day even better so thanks.
            -Me

If you haven't noticed I have a great life

Luna Lovegood

« Reply #2167 on: August 14, 2013, 02:31:18 PM »

Not to mention Zane is just more awesome because it's a better name than David, and Scott spelt it the cool way and not like Zayn. 

Smileedimpleface

• Reading is my escape~
« Reply #2168 on: August 14, 2013, 04:00:47 PM »

I've noticed that Scott tends to give his characters cool/unusual names like Tally, Deryn, Cal, Rex, Shay, Minerva, Dess... the list can go on.

KMcherishes

« Reply #2169 on: August 18, 2013, 08:35:48 PM »

I cried when Zane passed; I still do here whenever I reread Specials! And I still want Zane to be with Tally. I know David is her first for everything from the kiss to realizing the reality and all, but I have to admit, I love Zane more. David is just to depressing and there's something iffy and fishy about him sometimes. From what I remember, I thought David and Tally's relationship weren't real when they started liking each other. LOL. I just simply adore Zane. I think he truly loves Tally and would be anything for her. David can be selfish and be swayed by his mom.

In conclusion, ZANE 100%

WHO'S WITH ME  ;D

Luna Lovegood

« Reply #2170 on: August 19, 2013, 04:51:10 AM »

MMMMEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you know what I have to say about everyone who says "Oh, but David was her first love, it was meant to be!!!!!!!" I have to say, get REAL! Honestly, if you've had one or more bf/gf by now, think back to your first one. Is that the person you would want to spend the rest of your life with? Think back to your first favorite color, food, tv show, book sport. I bet most of them have changed as you've matured and grown older. Same goes with people, you either grow out of them or grow with them, and I don't really see David and Tally growing with each other.   

Smileedimpleface

• Reading is my escape~
« Reply #2171 on: August 19, 2013, 05:56:38 AM »

I cried when Zane passed; I still do here whenever I reread Specials! And I still want Zane to be with Tally. I know David is her first for everything from the kiss to realizing the reality and all, but I have to admit, I love Zane more. David is just to depressing and there's something iffy and fishy about him sometimes. From what I remember, I thought David and Tally's relationship weren't real when they started liking each other. LOL. I just simply adore Zane. I think he truly loves Tally and would be anything for her. David can be selfish and be swayed by his mom.

In conclusion, ZANE 100%

WHO'S WITH ME  ;D

I AGREE! I felt as devastated as you did when Zane died :'(. Zane and Tally were made for each other!!

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #2172 on: August 19, 2013, 09:50:15 AM »

Probably because he was her first crush and the beginning of the series made it seem like they'll develop a stronger relationship throughout the story.
Uh, Tally and Peris were just friends. Never romancy stuff. That was part of hat I liked about their relationship.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Smileedimpleface

• Reading is my escape~
« Reply #2173 on: August 20, 2013, 12:24:02 PM »

Uh, Tally and Peris were just friends. Never romancy stuff. That was part of hat I liked about their relationship.
Yeah, they were always friends but, in the beginning of Uglies, she mentions that she had "special feelings" for Peris(something along those lines) but, she'd never be with him because theyre best friends or/and that he was just an "ugly" crush so it doesnt count. Also, in the beginning of Pretties when she and Peris greet and hug each other, she mentions of always having that tingly feeling whenever he is around her.

Luna Lovegood

« Reply #2174 on: August 20, 2013, 01:22:29 PM »

But you're suppose to have a feeling like that with your friends. If you ever lose it and it doesn't feel like getting a gift to be around them, you're not bffs anymore.
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147