Scott Westerfeld Forum

Poll

Whose best for Tally; David or Zane?

David
Zane
Other

Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 147

Author Topic: David or Zane  (Read 105808 times)

Kaitlyn-wa

• Hi, Ping-la!
Re: David or Zane
« Reply #1080 on: June 26, 2011, 04:42:25 AM »

I think Zane b/c he totally understood Tally!! but David is also good...to bad Zane died! :'(
TEAM ZANE & TEAM  (it's a toss up.)
READ! if you don't, I WILL FIND YOU!

shadley

« Reply #1081 on: June 26, 2011, 04:47:05 AM »

Yeah another Zane lover! Welcome Kaitlyn will you be staying around or just here for the meet up?

Echo :)

« Reply #1082 on: June 26, 2011, 10:17:31 PM »

I cried. Lots/ I love him. He was amazing. <3 Tally didn't deserve either. (but now I feel mean)
I chucked the book across the room and stopped reading for a whole five minutes
I wonder if why we like him so much is cuz hes dead... ya'know??
He's no dead till you read specials agaain......
I think Zane b/c he totally understood Tally!! but David is also good...to bad Zane died! :'(
Yes yes! We love Zane-la! ....welcome :) hope ya stick around
“He looks," Simon had once said to Isabelle, "like he's thinking about something deep and meaningful, but if you ask him what it is, he'll punch you in the face.” ~CoFA

Steph-wa

« Reply #1083 on: June 27, 2011, 01:48:27 AM »

I think definetly David. He liked Tally so much in the first book and it broke my heart when she had to leave to have the surgery. I felt so bad for David because all  of the realizations that  he discovered must have been terrible. He shared so many memories with Tally, i feel that no one could replace him in the book. Then when Zane comes into the book, i feel that Tally is just subsituting him for David. Now that Tally is a pretty, her ways of thinking have changed because of the lesions, making her feel disgusted by David. After she gets cured, she is still with Zane and i think this  is because she feels like David abondoned her, though her didnt. I think that David and Tally should have been together a lot more. I would have really liked to have seen where their relationship goes. Im on the Extras now and im hoping for the best.  :)

haley-wa

« Reply #1084 on: June 27, 2011, 09:05:48 AM »

wow thats a lot a stuff! i think zane cause he sounds cute
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

shadley

« Reply #1085 on: June 27, 2011, 09:57:05 AM »

I think definetly David. He liked Tally so much in the first book and it broke my heart when she had to leave to have the surgery. I felt so bad for David because all  of the realizations that  he discovered must have been terrible. He shared so many memories with Tally, i feel that no one could replace him in the book. Then when Zane comes into the book, i feel that Tally is just subsituting him for David. Now that Tally is a pretty, her ways of thinking have changed because of the lesions, making her feel disgusted by David. After she gets cured, she is still with Zane and i think this  is because she feels like David abondoned her, though her didnt. I think that David and Tally should have been together a lot more. I would have really liked to have seen where their relationship goes. Im on the Extras now and im hoping for the best.  :)
Eh, I never liked David. He just dumped Shay for Tally which means he could just as easily dump Tally when he finds someone Icier(Ironic how Shay was really the Icier one in the first place)

shay

« Reply #1086 on: June 27, 2011, 09:57:41 AM »

my cousins name is zain
ha shay better

Bailey-wa

« Reply #1087 on: June 27, 2011, 10:45:04 AM »

Eh, I never liked David. He just dumped Shay for Tally which means he could just as easily dump Tally when he finds someone Icier(Ironic how Shay was really the Icier one in the first place)
Do we know if David even liked Shay in the first place? I know Shay liked him...I could be wrong though its been a while since I read the books
"Holy heck," Amy said with a roll of her eyes. "Music from the eighties, a Japanese bunny, and a Russian guy? Did I ever tell you Im a distant descendant of the Chippewa Indians? Only thing I got out of it was a few freaky bedtime stories, a couple dream catchers and the family propensity to drink."

shadley

« Reply #1088 on: June 27, 2011, 10:47:51 AM »

It seemed like they had something going, 'cause she was the like the Smokie posterchild. But as I said in the re-telling POV, it would be interesting if we find out in the retelling that it was all in Shay's head.

Bailey-wa

« Reply #1089 on: June 27, 2011, 10:49:29 AM »

It seemed like they had something going, 'cause she was the like the Smokie posterchild. But as I said in the re-telling POV, it would be interesting if we find out in the retelling that it was all in Shay's head.

Yeah thats what I mean. You never find out if David did like Shay though so it should not be said that he dumped Shay. Theres not enough proof
"Holy heck," Amy said with a roll of her eyes. "Music from the eighties, a Japanese bunny, and a Russian guy? Did I ever tell you Im a distant descendant of the Chippewa Indians? Only thing I got out of it was a few freaky bedtime stories, a couple dream catchers and the family propensity to drink."

shadley

« Reply #1090 on: June 27, 2011, 10:51:41 AM »

I didn't mean dumped as in broke up, I meant more like he lost all interest in her and ignored her. Also I forgot @Steph-wa

steve-la

• I like to RP
« Reply #1091 on: June 27, 2011, 10:52:23 AM »

lol

Shelly-wa

• Its been scientificly proved that I'm awesome.
« Reply #1092 on: June 28, 2011, 06:48:51 AM »

Yea- welcome newbies!!
What does the world mean to us? Mother Nature gives so much to us, but to we give back the same amount? Life is now only a game, people grabbing and taking just to be on the top. To only be the best.

Beth-la

• Laughter Is Eternity
« Reply #1093 on: June 28, 2011, 06:51:28 AM »

'Ello newbies, I'm the beast of the forum. Pleased to meet your acquaintance.
"Help! One of the geeks has escaped! GEEK ON THE LOOSE! GET A NET!"

*~* WESTERFORUM'S RESIDENT SPAZ & BEAST-LA*~*

Echo :)

« Reply #1094 on: June 28, 2011, 08:05:27 AM »

Yeah... beware the beast... she's, well...... beastly lol ;)
“He looks," Simon had once said to Isabelle, "like he's thinking about something deep and meaningful, but if you ask him what it is, he'll punch you in the face.” ~CoFA
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 147