Scott Westerfeld Forum

Poll

Whose best for Tally; David or Zane?

David
Zane
Other

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 147

Author Topic: David or Zane  (Read 105951 times)

shay

Re: David or Zane
« Reply #1155 on: July 26, 2011, 12:56:30 AM »

o my god fan girls *runs off screaming*

Maria-la

« Reply #1156 on: July 26, 2011, 07:13:48 AM »

Dude. Totally Fausto.

I mean, come on. Fausto's perfect for Tally. AND he's Special. Tally always wanted a Special guy, right? She wanted Zane to be Special-bam, he died. David? Um, no. But Fausto's perfect  ;D

shadley

« Reply #1157 on: July 26, 2011, 10:57:51 AM »

Zane was always Special though, I mean he originally wanted the cure before Tally did.

Maria-la

« Reply #1158 on: July 26, 2011, 11:00:49 AM »

Yeah, but he was never Special material. He made a clique, but that's nothing.

Maria-la

« Reply #1159 on: July 26, 2011, 11:03:12 AM »

Yeah, but he was never Special material. He made a clique, but that's nothing.
Just realized that makes no sense.
Basically, I don't think he would ever survive being a Special-perhaps not even the Op. Zane is just too...bubbleheaded to be Special.
In my opinion, that is.

shadley

« Reply #1160 on: July 26, 2011, 11:09:53 AM »

Really? I would have to say the opposite, Tally is more bubbleheaded than him and she is supposedly the Specialest(LOL) Special now. I mean Zane broke from the crowd and led Tally to break from it with him. He fought the lesions to take the pills, I mean I'm sure he really had to fight all his instincts that were planted into him by their operation just to take the pills.

Echo :)

« Reply #1161 on: July 26, 2011, 03:29:33 PM »

Did you just insult Zane-la Mara?!?! ... And I thought he was pretty good special material....
“He looks," Simon had once said to Isabelle, "like he's thinking about something deep and meaningful, but if you ask him what it is, he'll punch you in the face.” ~CoFA

Maria-la

« Reply #1162 on: July 26, 2011, 11:02:45 PM »

I'm not Mara...
But yeah, I guess I did insult him. I never really liked him.

« Reply #1163 on: July 27, 2011, 01:37:14 AM »

Sorry, typo... And WHAT? How dare you insult Zane-la?!?  :o
“He looks," Simon had once said to Isabelle, "like he's thinking about something deep and meaningful, but if you ask him what it is, he'll punch you in the face.” ~CoFA

Matsudaesque-spof

• [Insert obligatory witty comment here.]
« Reply #1164 on: July 27, 2011, 01:40:43 AM »

I liked Zane better... because David was too good at everything... And I felt sorry for Zane...
I slipped, I fell, then I lost everything! My hope, my faith, in what the future brings!

Maria-la

« Reply #1165 on: July 27, 2011, 01:45:09 AM »

Zane's so weak. I honestly cannot imagine him chasing after rebels on a hoverboard. I cannot imagine him blowing up an armory. And I really, really, can't imagine him as a Special. Seriously. I think Scott-la planned all along for Zane to just be a minor character. Zane never really proved himself to be good enough to be a Special. Didn't Cable or Shay say he had to prove himself? He created a clique. Woo. He got brain-damaged because of a pill. Yippee.
Tally, on the other hand, was a rebel from the start. She snuck to NPT, jumped off a roof, got into the wild, faced the Specials. She hoverboarded barefoot, for Pete's sake. Tally proved herself. She found the Cure, she started the mind-rain.
All Zane did was sit back and relax, expecting the "cure" from Maddy to do everything for him. Because he always was a Pretty-lazy and vain.
But that just got him killed.

Matsudaesque-spof

• [Insert obligatory witty comment here.]
« Reply #1166 on: July 27, 2011, 01:49:21 AM »

I think Shay was best with Tally, actually... I just liked Zane better than David...
I slipped, I fell, then I lost everything! My hope, my faith, in what the future brings!

queenfrogs

« Reply #1167 on: July 27, 2011, 01:54:23 AM »

Three ahead now!  :D Can I get a 'Woot woot'?

Maria-la

« Reply #1168 on: July 27, 2011, 01:54:47 AM »

No :P

« Reply #1169 on: July 27, 2011, 02:04:21 AM »

While that may be partially true not all of it is. It took Zane to help tally break out of bubbleheadedness. Zane was a bubblyeas the whole time we knew him and look at what he did. Tally just as easily could have taken the wrong pill and been in the same position as Zane. Plus we don't know what he did as an ugly so how can you assume he's weak. And he didn't back oh like peris even though most of his brain had been destroyed. There's more I could say but I don't like typing this much on my iPod.
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 147