Scott Westerfeld Forum

Poll

Whose best for Tally; David or Zane?

David
Zane
Other

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 147

Author Topic: David or Zane  (Read 106359 times)

Flight girl

• Boo
Re: David or Zane
« Reply #1425 on: November 03, 2011, 02:08:43 PM »

Still of she hadnt taken tje pills she had thought her way out of being pretty so she could have just thought her wauly out of being it
*The one and only, Captain Epic!* (As decreed by 2 AGs)

The world is made of light and darkness, so are our hearts, you can't have one without the other, so I ask you, why are we scared of the dark . . . . .

ember

• Check out our battle cry, a song to terrify!
« Reply #1426 on: November 04, 2011, 04:12:18 AM »

David, just because Zane annoyed me.

http://jennashannon.deviantart.com/

Riki banner by Urufuma on GB

Abby-la

« Reply #1427 on: November 04, 2011, 06:21:08 AM »

David is gross! He is obviously a player. He probably date-raped Shay and then went for Tally. Just sayin', Shay had to have had some reason to think he was interested in her.

OMIGOD WHY DO YOU HAVE TO PUT THESE THOUGHTS IN MY HEAD?

shadley

« Reply #1428 on: November 04, 2011, 08:29:53 AM »

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome Newbie, I can already tell we will be friends because your profile pic is Joshua from The World Ends With You.
Still of she hadnt taken tje pills she had thought her way out of being pretty so she could have just thought her wauly out of being it
She only thought her way out of being pretty because she THOUGHT she was taking the cure. It's that one psychology thingy. What I'm getting at is, if you take each out(David and Zane) and think of how it would affect the story, you could see how much more neccessary Zane was to the story. If David had been taken out then it really wouldn't have been that big of a deal. Maddy and Az could have been the ones that went around the cities ruins and got kids to go to the smoke. But take Zane out and the last 3 books totally collapse.

kay-wathesmokelives

• Sweet nightingale....
« Reply #1429 on: November 04, 2011, 08:49:20 AM »

Zane is still stuck up even if he died for her
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere in the world, there is a duck watching you.

"Have you not met Will Turner? He's noble, heroic- terrific soprano." Captain Jack Sparrow

shadley

« Reply #1430 on: November 04, 2011, 09:52:47 AM »

Look at my above post please.

nerd_herd

« Reply #1431 on: November 04, 2011, 09:54:15 AM »

I just drew an epic Zane. :P

shadley

« Reply #1432 on: November 04, 2011, 09:54:50 AM »

You should take a picture of it and post it.

kay-wathesmokelives

• Sweet nightingale....
« Reply #1433 on: November 04, 2011, 09:56:59 AM »

Look at my above post please.
I stand my ground. Zane is stuck up and David is vain.
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere in the world, there is a duck watching you.

"Have you not met Will Turner? He's noble, heroic- terrific soprano." Captain Jack Sparrow

nerd_herd

« Reply #1434 on: November 04, 2011, 10:14:41 AM »

You should take a picture of it and post it.
i will do thhatttt.  But i think instead ill post the one of tally as an ugly...i love that one. :P crap.....i dunno where the camera is >.<

shadley

« Reply #1435 on: November 04, 2011, 10:22:14 AM »

I hope you find it! I really want to see the pictures now. :)

nerd_herd

« Reply #1436 on: November 04, 2011, 10:27:57 AM »

ill look for iiitt!

Flight girl

• Boo
« Reply #1437 on: November 04, 2011, 01:42:43 PM »

*high fives*
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome Newbie, I can already tell we will be friends because your profile pic is Joshua from The World Ends With You.
She only thought her way out of being pretty because she THOUGHT she was taking the cure. It's that one psychology thingy. What I'm getting at is, if you take each out(David and Zane) and think of how it would affect the story, you could see how much more neccessary Zane was to the story. If David had been taken out then it really wouldn't have been that big of a deal. Maddy and Az could have been the ones that went around the cities ruins and got kids to go to the smoke. But take Zane out and the last 3 books totally collapse.
but that isnt certain she wanted to not be pretty headed and so thanks to that could have managed to think her way out of it anyway plus david was key to the story in many MANY ways and the books could have kept going without zane

The world is made of light and darkness, so are our hearts, you can't have one without the other, so I ask you, why are we scared of the dark . . . . .

shadley

« Reply #1438 on: November 04, 2011, 02:00:00 PM »

I believe the opposite. I mean as I said Maddy and Az could easily have taken his spot as the Smoke recruiter. Tally didn't want to be Pretty after she found out about the lesions but after she did become Pretty she was just another mindless bubblehead. So if Zane wasn't there to encourage her to take the cure  she wouldn't have taken it.

Flight girl

• Boo
« Reply #1439 on: November 04, 2011, 02:03:49 PM »

Not if david or another smoke showed up and convinced (which im certain they would have)

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 147