Scott Westerfeld Forum

Poll

Whose best for Tally; David or Zane?

David
Zane
Other

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 147

Author Topic: David or Zane  (Read 108993 times)

Echo :)

Re: David or Zane
« Reply #1590 on: January 06, 2012, 08:17:36 AM »

Zane is totally min I dunno what you're thinking....
“He looks," Simon had once said to Isabelle, "like he's thinking about something deep and meaningful, but if you ask him what it is, he'll punch you in the face.” ~CoFA

kay-wathesmokelives

• Sweet nightingale....
« Reply #1591 on: January 06, 2012, 09:28:39 AM »

Does no one have their loyalty to Az? Without him, David wouldn't have been born AND the disasters of the pretty operation wouldn't have been discovered, AND there would be no cure.

BOYAH.
And yes, I have forgot that all until now. I should probably read the series again.
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere in the world, there is a duck watching you.

"Have you not met Will Turner? He's noble, heroic- terrific soprano." Captain Jack Sparrow

steve-la

• I like to RP
« Reply #1592 on: January 06, 2012, 02:55:37 PM »

IF IT WEREN'T FOR AZ TALLY WOULD STILL HAPPILY LIVE IN NEW PRETTY TOWN AND WE WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEMS BUT HE HAD TO MESS UP THE PERFECT SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Mockingjay

« Reply #1593 on: January 15, 2012, 06:20:42 AM »

Ha.

Jess-la(:

« Reply #1594 on: January 15, 2012, 09:31:54 AM »

Well, you are a guy half the time Jess(or at least on here  ;D) LOL.
Hahaha! :P That's cause I don't want you feeling like you're the only male here. Wow, I'm such a good friend. :P
*~*THE WESTERFORUM'S RESIDENT JEDI MASTER*~*

Yes I'm from New Zealand, and yes I ride sheep to school.

That's how we roll in the Shire.

Seth-la

• I made this for you!!!
« Reply #1595 on: January 15, 2012, 11:07:04 AM »

Yes, you are. Fortunately, we are having a lot of newbies, mostly girls but a guy every once in a while.

**WESTERFORUM RESIDENT KING OF LOGIC**

Maximum Ride

• BACK THE TRUCK UP!
« Reply #1596 on: January 22, 2012, 11:48:12 AM »

whoever picks David is a complete bubblehead (don't hate me) Zane is obviously the better choice. David is such a player and was so mean to Shay when he chose Tally over her!

RAVENCLAW!!!11!@1!!@1!!@1!!!1!1111!!!

Seth-la

• I made this for you!!!
« Reply #1597 on: January 22, 2012, 04:07:39 PM »

HEY! Don't worry most of us are for Zane. I totally agree with you on David being a player.

**WESTERFORUM RESIDENT KING OF LOGIC**

Little Rock

• "This real, this is me."~ Demi Lavato; Camp Rock.
« Reply #1598 on: January 22, 2012, 04:14:24 PM »

Zane for sure.

Chloe-wa the Cutter

• Beware the Nargles! O.O
« Reply #1599 on: January 23, 2012, 01:56:35 PM »

Zane obviously wins. All Zanes are fabulous. Ninjago, anyone?
There are no raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses it's sleeping with roaches and taking best guesses at the shade of the sheets and before all the stains and a few more of your least favorite things.

Little Rock

« Reply #1600 on: January 23, 2012, 02:01:59 PM »

I get Cole

Youngblood01

• Icy------Perfect Clarity
« Reply #1601 on: January 23, 2012, 02:03:57 PM »

I pick Zane. Zane cured her, David could never do that it showed there love.  He made Tally feel not very icy and he was the whole reason Special Circumstances was taken down kind of. She was doing that for Zane but in the end she took down SC
Face it Tally-wa your special.
---------Shay

Flight girl

• Boo
« Reply #1602 on: January 23, 2012, 03:49:22 PM »

whoever picks David is a complete bubblehead (don't hate me) Zane is obviously the better choice. David is such a player and was so mean to Shay when he chose Tally over her!
Hey! I resent that remark! I am NOT A bubblehead!! And he us not a player besides its not his fault HE FELL IN LOVE! What would you have done if you wete him and you had fallen in love with tally. It wasn   t his fault shay liked him and he didnt feel the same way. And zane didnt cure her it was her own determination and the power of suggestion that cured (That is my opinion on what cured her) Besides without david and her feelings for him she never even would have been cured. She would have happily betrayed the smoke and became a bubblehead. Instead thanks to their love she fought back. Without that happening after she had been turned into a bubblehead they never would have given her the pills which made her want to be Icy and make her think she was getting better therefore she would have stayed a bubblehead forever! So it was tryely thanks to David abd their love that she was cured! Besides we all know you guys just like zane better because he is pretty and david isnt
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 03:51:08 PM by Flight girl »
*The one and only, Captain Epic!* (As decreed by 2 AGs)

The world is made of light and darkness, so are our hearts, you can't have one without the other, so I ask you, why are we scared of the dark . . . . .

Little Rock

« Reply #1603 on: January 23, 2012, 03:54:53 PM »

I chose Zane because he is not completely stood or brainwashed, he also fought against our and would do anything for Tally.

Echo :)

« Reply #1604 on: January 23, 2012, 06:11:30 PM »

You so did nit just go there flight.
“He looks," Simon had once said to Isabelle, "like he's thinking about something deep and meaningful, but if you ask him what it is, he'll punch you in the face.” ~CoFA
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 147