Scott Westerfeld Forum

Poll

Whose best for Tally; David or Zane?

David
Zane
Other

Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 147

Author Topic: David or Zane  (Read 109001 times)

Little Rock

• "This real, this is me."~ Demi Lavato; Camp Rock.
Re: David or Zane
« Reply #1605 on: January 23, 2012, 06:15:24 PM »

I think she did, get BEAST.

Maximum Ride

• BACK THE TRUCK UP!
« Reply #1606 on: January 24, 2012, 02:24:53 AM »

whoever picks David is a complete bubblehead (don't hate me) Zane is obviously the better choice. David is such a player and was so mean to Shay when he chose Tally over her!
Hey! I resent that remark! I am NOT A bubblehead!! And he us not a player besides its not his fault HE FELL IN LOVE! What would you have done if you wete him and you had fallen in love with tally. It wasn   t his fault shay liked him and he didnt feel the same way. And zane didnt cure her it was her own determination and the power of suggestion that cured (That is my opinion on what cured her) Besides without david and her feelings for him she never even would have been cured. She would have happily betrayed the smoke and became a bubblehead. Instead thanks to their love she fought back. Without that happening after she had been turned into a bubblehead they never would have given her the pills which made her want to be Icy and make her think she was getting better therefore she would have stayed a bubblehead forever! So it was tryely thanks to David abd their love that she was cured! Besides we all know you guys just like zane better because he is pretty and david isnt

what?! thanks to DAVID?! It was Zane who broke Tally from bubbleheadedness, because they kissed. I don't care if Zane is pretty and David is ugly, but ZANE IS AWESOME!

RAVENCLAW!!!11!@1!!@1!!@1!!!1!1111!!!

Maximum Ride

• BACK THE TRUCK UP!
« Reply #1607 on: January 24, 2012, 02:26:32 AM »

even if David is cool and awesome, why does Zane have more votes?

RAVENCLAW!!!11!@1!!@1!!@1!!!1!1111!!!

Flight girl

• Boo
« Reply #1608 on: January 24, 2012, 08:13:42 AM »

You so did nit just go there flight.
>:D
I dont believe that it was actually the kiss tgat broke her out of the bubbleheadness. It was actaully her own determination to be icy and The power of suggestion. She simply assumed it was the kiss because no other ideas occured to her at the time of how she was cured. And Zane (unfortunately) cyrrently has more votes becayse people dont realize that david is so obviously better then zane
*The one and only, Captain Epic!* (As decreed by 2 AGs)

The world is made of light and darkness, so are our hearts, you can't have one without the other, so I ask you, why are we scared of the dark . . . . .

snowybunny12

« Reply #1609 on: January 24, 2012, 08:25:37 AM »

I'm Team Tally  :D

Echo :)

« Reply #1610 on: January 24, 2012, 08:27:25 AM »

I dont believe that it was actually the kiss tgat broke her out of the bubbleheadness. It was actaully her own determination to be icy and The power of suggestion. She simply assumed it was the kiss because no other ideas occured to her at the time of how she was cured. And Zane (unfortunately) cyrrently has more votes becayse people dont realize that david is so obviously better then zane
I believe you're out of your mind.... Zane wins all the way....
“He looks," Simon had once said to Isabelle, "like he's thinking about something deep and meaningful, but if you ask him what it is, he'll punch you in the face.” ~CoFA

Flight girl

• Boo
« Reply #1611 on: January 24, 2012, 08:38:54 AM »

I believe you're out of your mind.... Zane wins all the way....
I beleive you are the one that is out of their mind. Besides we all know you are simply hypnotized by the prettiness

The world is made of light and darkness, so are our hearts, you can't have one without the other, so I ask you, why are we scared of the dark . . . . .

Seth-la

• I made this for you!!!
« Reply #1612 on: January 24, 2012, 09:41:03 AM »

I'm sorry but David is a total Romeo(basically a doofus that is immature in the ways of love). Shay was his Rosaline, he was all for her; the only difference from Rosaline and Romeo is that Shay actually liked David back unlike Rosaline who didn't like Romeo. But just like Romeo as soon as he saw someone he thought was prettier he dumped Rosaline(Shay) for Juliet(Tally). Except David wasn't choosing based on looks but Icy-ness.

**WESTERFORUM RESIDENT KING OF LOGIC**

Echo :)

« Reply #1613 on: January 24, 2012, 09:58:28 AM »

"Besides we all know you are simply hypnotized by the prettiness"
No... I'm perfectly happy with Zane as an ugly too. Get over it, we all know Zane wins.
“He looks," Simon had once said to Isabelle, "like he's thinking about something deep and meaningful, but if you ask him what it is, he'll punch you in the face.” ~CoFA

Flight girl

• Boo
« Reply #1614 on: January 24, 2012, 12:39:21 PM »

David didnt like tally better then shay cayse she was 'Icyier' He liked her better cause he fell in love with her. Its not his fault he fell in love and didnt feel the same way about shay. He loved tally. Its as simple as thst

Little Rock

« Reply #1615 on: January 24, 2012, 12:46:32 PM »

Me no hypnotized me no care about looks, that's why I wear makeup.

Flight girl

• Boo
« Reply #1616 on: January 24, 2012, 12:58:16 PM »

But if you wear makeup doesnt that mean you do care about looks

Little Rock

« Reply #1617 on: January 24, 2012, 01:01:23 PM »

Not nesicerally.

Flight girl

• Boo
« Reply #1618 on: January 24, 2012, 01:03:02 PM »

But you wear make-up to make yourself look a certsin way so that means you care about your looks

Little Rock

« Reply #1619 on: January 24, 2012, 01:05:19 PM »

Shh, It makes me feel pretty.

Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 147