Scott Westerfeld Forum

Poll

Whose best for Tally; David or Zane?

David
Zane
Other

Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 147

Author Topic: David or Zane  (Read 105916 times)

Flight girl

• Boo
Re: David or Zane
« Reply #1620 on: January 24, 2012, 01:05:58 PM »

???
*The one and only, Captain Epic!* (As decreed by 2 AGs)

The world is made of light and darkness, so are our hearts, you can't have one without the other, so I ask you, why are we scared of the dark . . . . .

Little Rock

• "This real, this is me."~ Demi Lavato; Camp Rock.
« Reply #1621 on: January 24, 2012, 01:08:56 PM »

That's the Erin for makeup to make, you feel pretty, or look pretty.

Flight girl

• Boo
« Reply #1622 on: January 24, 2012, 01:13:39 PM »

That's the Erin for makeup to make, you feel pretty, or look pretty.
 ??? Um I dont understand what you wrote

The world is made of light and darkness, so are our hearts, you can't have one without the other, so I ask you, why are we scared of the dark . . . . .

Little Rock

• "This real, this is me."~ Demi Lavato; Camp Rock.
« Reply #1623 on: January 24, 2012, 01:14:18 PM »

Oops meant reason.

Seth-la

• I made this for you!!!
« Reply #1624 on: January 24, 2012, 01:23:32 PM »

David didnt like tally better then shay cayse she was 'Icyier' He liked her better cause he fell in love with her. Its not his fault he fell in love and didnt feel the same way about shay. He loved tally. Its as simple as thst
I'm pretty sure he did like her because she was icy-er, he practically came out and said it. Like I said before Shay was the Rosaline to David's Romeo(except Shay liked David back).

**WESTERFORUM RESIDENT KING OF LOGIC**

Flight girl

• Boo
« Reply #1625 on: January 24, 2012, 01:24:41 PM »

David didnt like tally better then shay cayse she was 'Icyier' He liked her better cause he fell in love with her. Its not his fault he fell in love and didnt feel the same way about shay. He loved tally. Its as simple as thst
I'm pretty sure he did like her because she was icy-er, he practically came out and said it. Like I said before Shay was the Rosaline to David's Romeo(except Shay liked David back).
I disagree

Seth-la

• I made this for you!!!
« Reply #1626 on: January 24, 2012, 01:31:46 PM »

I can go through and find the lines if you want. Almost as soon as she arrived he started fawning over her being able to reach the smoke all by herself. That was his first reaction to her, and it made him interested in her. That's why he liked her. At first he liked Shay for her sense of adventure, but then he saw Tally who was a notch higher in his eyes.

Flight girl

• Boo
« Reply #1627 on: January 24, 2012, 04:19:03 PM »

Pfft I still say its cause he fell madly in love with her. Sure that may have been his first reaction to her but then pretty soon her realized he had fallen madly in love with her.

RUE!!!

« Reply #1628 on: January 24, 2012, 05:13:53 PM »

He never liked Shay, but she obsessed over him, and David, really like Tally.

Echo :)

« Reply #1629 on: January 24, 2012, 11:53:36 PM »

Nahh... I'm pretty dang sure Shay and David were in a relationship before tally showed up. Which makes David a jerk for ditching Shay and probably causing emotional problems that messed with the whole series :)
“He looks," Simon had once said to Isabelle, "like he's thinking about something deep and meaningful, but if you ask him what it is, he'll punch you in the face.” ~CoFA

RUE!!!

« Reply #1630 on: January 25, 2012, 12:36:37 AM »

That's from your perspective. You have the freedom to think that, and I won't fight with you, but from my P.O.V. Shay and David were never together. She only thought they were then when David started to like Tally, Shay got mad.

Beth-la

• Laughter Is Eternity
« Reply #1631 on: January 25, 2012, 08:46:03 AM »

Just throwing out there that David had his hand on Shay's shoulder the entire time that Tally, David, Shay, and Croy were headed to the Smoke for the first time. That boyfriend behavior.
And also, when Tally was about to kiss David, she asks him if she's more beautiful than Shay, and he yells her that she is. If he had never been with Shay in the first place, he would have defended himself saying that they were never together. But, he knows that Tally isn't stupid and knows about him and Shay, so he doesn't try to deny it. He just admits Tally's more beautiful.
"Help! One of the geeks has escaped! GEEK ON THE LOOSE! GET A NET!"

*~* WESTERFORUM'S RESIDENT SPAZ & BEAST-LA*~*

Seth-la

• I made this for you!!!
« Reply #1632 on: January 25, 2012, 09:46:34 AM »

BOOM! That was a mind explosion for all the David-lovers, good job Beth. Also for all you David-lovers, think about someone you have a crush on, then think about your best friend hooking up with them. Wouldn't you think that guy was a jerk then?

Beth-la

• Laughter Is Eternity
« Reply #1633 on: January 25, 2012, 09:50:16 AM »

Merherhehrer. Happy to be of service.

David just ticks me off. Tally, too. And Shay. Basically everyone. Except Zane.  ;D
"Help! One of the geeks has escaped! GEEK ON THE LOOSE! GET A NET!"

*~* WESTERFORUM'S RESIDENT SPAZ & BEAST-LA*~*

Seth-la

• I made this for you!!!
« Reply #1634 on: January 25, 2012, 09:52:09 AM »

And Croy! LOL basically any of the minor characters are the ones that DON'T tick me off.

Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 147