Scott Westerfeld Forum

Poll

Whose best for Tally; David or Zane?

David
Zane
Other

Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 147

Author Topic: David or Zane  (Read 109606 times)

Beth-la

• Laughter Is Eternity
Re: David or Zane
« Reply #1635 on: January 25, 2012, 09:56:10 AM »

Oh yesh, Croy. Same, though! I think that actually one of the reasons I like these books so much. Everyone's so screwed up.
"Help! One of the geeks has escaped! GEEK ON THE LOOSE! GET A NET!"

*~* WESTERFORUM'S RESIDENT SPAZ & BEAST-LA*~*

Seth-la

• I made this for you!!!
« Reply #1636 on: January 25, 2012, 10:01:34 AM »

Yep, it's great for listening to music while reading. I always listen to Bad Karma by Ida Maria when I read about Shay finding out that Tally and Zane took the cure without her and when she comes to Cutting and comes back as a Special at the end.

**WESTERFORUM RESIDENT KING OF LOGIC**

Echo :)

« Reply #1637 on: January 25, 2012, 12:17:41 PM »

That's from your perspective. You have the freedom to think that, and I won't fight with you, but from my P.O.V. Shay and David were never together. She only thought they were then when David started to like Tally, Shay got mad.
Well then....

I think we should question Scott-la about this one someday :D
“He looks," Simon had once said to Isabelle, "like he's thinking about something deep and meaningful, but if you ask him what it is, he'll punch you in the face.” ~CoFA

Seth-la

• I made this for you!!!
« Reply #1638 on: January 25, 2012, 01:17:12 PM »

HAHA! Beth and I scared the David-lovers away by our logic and great arguments. Yes, we must ask scott about the shayXdavid or no shayXdavid thing at the next meet up.

Flight girl

• Boo
« Reply #1639 on: January 25, 2012, 01:53:48 PM »

We were not scared away(at keast I wasn't). Esoecially by your logic! Which is wrong.....
*The one and only, Captain Epic!* (As decreed by 2 AGs)

The world is made of light and darkness, so are our hearts, you can't have one without the other, so I ask you, why are we scared of the dark . . . . .

Seth-la

• I made this for you!!!
« Reply #1640 on: January 25, 2012, 03:21:40 PM »

We must hold off on the argument until the next meet up.

« Reply #1641 on: January 25, 2012, 03:27:51 PM »

We were not scared away(at keast I wasn't). Esoecially by your logic! Which is wrong.....
You so did not just go there....

Lol know what I just realized? There's no way Zane can loose.... This is probably the most intense trio ever lol the twins plus beast-la....
“He looks," Simon had once said to Isabelle, "like he's thinking about something deep and meaningful, but if you ask him what it is, he'll punch you in the face.” ~CoFA

Seth-la

• I made this for you!!!
« Reply #1642 on: January 25, 2012, 03:31:39 PM »

We sound like a REALLY bad new love triangle-teen soap romance book.

« Reply #1643 on: January 25, 2012, 03:59:00 PM »

::) ....

Flight girl

• Boo
« Reply #1644 on: January 25, 2012, 04:04:06 PM »

No Zane is clearly wrong (because he is dead)and will inevitably lose
*The one and only, Captain Epic!* (As decreed by 2 AGs)

The world is made of light and darkness, so are our hearts, you can't have one without the other, so I ask you, why are we scared of the dark . . . . .

« Reply #1645 on: January 26, 2012, 12:13:47 AM »

All right. You took that one too far. Zane is obviously right. He is was better than David. Zane never loses in my book and threrefore he never loses. AND ZANE IS NOT DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maximum Ride

• BACK THE TRUCK UP!
« Reply #1646 on: January 26, 2012, 08:13:04 AM »

Who would ever  vote for other? What, we're you thinking of Peris and Croy?????? and just 'cos Zane is dead doesn't mean he's any worse than David. That's just like saying David is worse for being alive.  >:(

RAVENCLAW!!!11!@1!!@1!!@1!!!1!1111!!!

Beth-la

• Laughter Is Eternity
« Reply #1647 on: January 26, 2012, 08:48:55 AM »

Also, Tally never chose David. :P Zane died, and David was the only person left in Tally's world that she hadn't pissed off to the point of their friendship essentially ending (at that point. Yes, I know Shay and Tally were buddy-buddy in Extras, but at the end of Specials, things didn't look too bright for them.) So she sort of had to fall back on David to start the mind-rain. And even at that point, they weren't "together". They were just working together, and finally got together a few years later.

So there really wasn't ever a David vs. Zane sort of thing. The triangle ended the moment Zane died, so no, Tally did not choose David, because that would imply having something else to choose, which there wasn't, because Zane was dead.
"Help! One of the geeks has escaped! GEEK ON THE LOOSE! GET A NET!"

*~* WESTERFORUM'S RESIDENT SPAZ & BEAST-LA*~*

« Reply #1648 on: January 26, 2012, 08:57:36 AM »

ZANE IS NOT DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seth-la

• I made this for you!!!
« Reply #1649 on: January 26, 2012, 10:13:06 AM »

No Zane is clearly wrong (because he is dead)and will inevitably lose
Have you heard the parable of the lost sheep?(or something like that) So this shepard has 100 sheep but one of them goes missing, instead of caring for the 99 other sheep he goes looking for the lost one.(or something like that) In summary, Zane is the lost one, so Tally will never move on from him and will always be waiting for him.
@curedwithoutpills some people also believe in the TallyXShay pairing.

Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 147