Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 55

Author Topic: Your Steampunk name? (Game)  (Read 66894 times)

nerd_herd

Re: Your Steampunk name? (Game)
« Reply #345 on: September 04, 2011, 01:52:19 PM »

yea, i sorta need a new nickname.....right now everyone is calling me 4d cuz i was super akward while playing basketball....the ball hit this girl i know that was talking and then i whispered 4d and now my friend keeps calling me that....so yea. :)

oraldisaster101

• That's my bunny. ^^ Her name's Muffin.
« Reply #346 on: September 04, 2011, 01:53:37 PM »

Uh well seeing as I don't know much about you...

nerd_herd

« Reply #347 on: September 04, 2011, 01:57:05 PM »

blah! sorry im an akward turtle.....im gonna make one up...sorry about tht.......sometimes i am just socially akward....actually all of the time. lol, thts why i spent my summer reading in the library.....

oraldisaster101

« Reply #348 on: September 04, 2011, 01:59:49 PM »

Oh no no I just meant it would help if I talked to you more and learned some stuff about you like right now. I learned you are sometimes akward which isn't everybody?

nerd_herd

« Reply #349 on: September 04, 2011, 02:08:46 PM »

lol,yeaaa so i:
read a different book everyday
loves the strand(bookstore)
loves to roller skate
has a very minimal amount of people that i can call my friends instead of peers
loves animals
listens to a lot of different music, my fave bands are: Death Cab for Cutie, the xx, bright eyes,fleet foxes.bon iver, the beastie boys, tribe called quest, the mountain goats,lana del rey, passion pit,vampire weekend,ra ra riot, liars,and animal collective
basically indie,rock,alternative,a splash of rap,a splash of electronic, i dont know how to categorize liars though...
i also luv spending time with my family and traveling to different countries without planning, its epic
also going to concerts. sorry this is long......i dont really know how to describe myself...i also luv drawing, playing the bass, and of course, reading

oraldisaster101

« Reply #350 on: September 04, 2011, 02:14:37 PM »

Sound like someone I would love to hang out with. If you're really focusing on a nickname though I always feel like the best ones come out of a random coversation not something you picked over and finally decided on, those always feel forced, knkow what I'm saying?

nerd_herd

« Reply #351 on: September 04, 2011, 02:17:19 PM »

Sound like someone I would love to hang out with. If you're really focusing on a nickname though I always feel like the best ones come out of a random coversation not something you picked over and finally decided on, those always feel forced, knkow what I'm saying?
yea, thanks! sadly, the people i go to school with are different from you guys as in non creative people who frets on anyone who doesnt go to country clubs and stuff....oh god, im sooo scared to go bac to school, basically just cuz i dont wanna get harassed by this girl who sorta hates my guts.... :P

oraldisaster101

« Reply #352 on: September 04, 2011, 02:19:44 PM »

Er country clubs what the heck? I feel bad for you luckily there are a coupl readers at my school and swim team is filled with weirdos that love me (and that I love).

Klarsynet

• I like children.
« Reply #353 on: September 04, 2011, 02:30:21 PM »

Goodness, I go to a school where a girl was talking about getting a Benz as her first car and having multiples. I was all (in my head) "What's so wrong with Honda? D:".

oraldisaster101

« Reply #354 on: September 04, 2011, 02:32:19 PM »

Haha I do that a lot especially when I'm annoyed

nerd_herd

« Reply #355 on: September 04, 2011, 02:32:42 PM »

Er country clubs what the heck? I feel bad for you luckily there are a coupl readers at my school and swim team is filled with weirdos that love me (and that I love).
lol, yea, i have on weirdo, or semi weirdo, well i guy that is obsessed with books and tht is nice to me:this guy named tom(like in the maze runner!lol) so i get to talk about books with him and then i have my friend gaby, whos all about chillin out and watching 80s movies,lol. my best friend moved away a month ago, so ive been sorta disconnected from my friends....oh, and yea, country clubs cuz theres this girl who hates me thats always like oh, u arent really able to understand what we are doing......then she started screaming about country club, made this girl cry, then i had to cheer her up, and now my teacher wants me to like, make peace between the sides of us geeks(the computer ones and the reading ones) and the spoiled brats......sorta gonna b hard to do,lol

oraldisaster101

« Reply #356 on: September 04, 2011, 02:34:42 PM »

I wish you luck and I'd talk more but I gotta go sleep sorry byes.

nerd_herd

« Reply #357 on: September 04, 2011, 02:36:08 PM »

thanks! bye, gnight :D

Klarsynet

• I like children.
« Reply #358 on: September 04, 2011, 02:39:26 PM »

Okay, good night!

I mean, I grew up with frugal parents, and we're doing okay in this economy. Enough to send us kids to private schools,  but that's about all we splurge on.

coffeebun

• derpy potter and the philosopher's herp
« Reply #359 on: September 04, 2011, 03:11:11 PM »

Haha, my steampunk name is Octavia Elizabeth Harding. I'm so amused by how prim and proper it sounds. xD
French the Llama!
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 55