Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Throne of Fire  (Read 4238 times)

nerd_herd

Re: Throne of Fire
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2011, 05:00:09 AM »

lolz, thats awesome :P

oraldisaster101

• That's my bunny. ^^ Her name's Muffin.
« Reply #61 on: December 23, 2011, 03:53:42 PM »

I wonder if he knew that...

Flight girl

• Boo
« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2012, 05:41:39 PM »

Hmm you know I was thinking and you guys are right its a kinda obvious that zia might end up hosting ra so I was thinking "But rick isn't that obvious!" So then I got thinking and thought of how he was talking about walt too and how right now walt seems like a pointless character. Also how one of you posted that they daid he wont die of he host a god or something. What if he ends up hosting ra! I mean its doubtful and unexpected but that just means it would be perfect because no one would guess it ahead of time!
And I hate walt, the stupid guy. If you ask me he has no chance with sadie. Any girl who wishes for a guy to ask her out TO A FUNERAL EVEN, well nough said. And I just dont like walt especially cause Anubis is awesome! So what if he's a god they'll make it work
*The one and only, Captain Epic!* (As decreed by 2 AGs)

The world is made of light and darkness, so are our hearts, you can't have one without the other, so I ask you, why are we scared of the dark . . . . .

kristina-la

• A 1000 times I've failed still your mercy remains
    • tumblr
« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2012, 06:05:47 AM »

he's a god though. I mean...if it was the greek gods yeah sure. they do that sorta thing all the time. but this is a lot different.

“No matter how filthy something gets, you can always clean it right up”

Flight girl

• Boo
« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2012, 07:46:25 AM »

Hmm true but even so does anubis really seem like the kind of god who would not be with her because he is a god and she is mortal tp you?
*The one and only, Captain Epic!* (As decreed by 2 AGs)

The world is made of light and darkness, so are our hearts, you can't have one without the other, so I ask you, why are we scared of the dark . . . . .
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]